LightSword's Corner: A Tour of my Collection

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, Joe! A very cold one and snowy one too in Jersey by what my family tells me. Here in Miami it dropped down to the low forties, but in some areas in Florida it was in the twenties, so at least it wasn't the usual heat.

Got something quite cool from Santa Wife on Christmas (Star Wars related) I'll post pictures soon. Did you get any Star Wars stuff for Christmas, Joe? Any of you, folks? :)

Reaction score
Hi yes it was cold but all we got was a lot of rain for Christmas. It was warmer here in than in Miami! I got myself the HT 40TH Vader. It was low key this year.

Reaction score
Happy New Year, folks! I'm finally getting a week off. And as a good friend of mine told me happens to him, this is Return Week. A week to take back to the stores all the extra stuff by better half bought online, I truly did not want a Weed Eater! :)

Reaction score
So here are the two main presents we got for Christmas as far as Star Wars goes. ..

First is this little green guy I got for my wife from a show not many people know about :) ...

ZGENTLEGIANTTHECHILDWITHSOUPBOWL000.jpg

ZGENTLEGIANTTHECHILDWITHSOUPBOWL001.jpg

ZGENTLEGIANTTHECHILDWITHSOUPBOWL002.jpg

ZGENTLEGIANTTHECHILDWITHSOUPBOWL003.jpg

ZGENTLEGIANTTHECHILDWITHSOUPBOWL004.jpg

ZGENTLEGIANTTHECHILDWITHSOUPBOWL005.jpg

ZGENTLEGIANTTHECHILDWITHSOUPBOWL006.jpg

ZGENTLEGIANTTHECHILDWITHSOUPBOWL007.jpg

... And here he is on display next to his Daddy... Oops! I hope this isn't some kind of spoiler :)

TheYodas.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
This one was my wife's Christmas present to me. I love it, and it requires a little history ...

JABBA THE HUTT CONCEPT MAQUETTE REPLICA
- By Regal Robot

Phil Tippett was born born September 27, 1951 in Berkeley, California. When he was seven, Tippett saw Ray Harryhausen's special effects classic, "The 7th Voyage of Sinbad", and his life's direction was set. He completed a bachelor's degree in art at the University of California, Irvine, and went to work at the animation studio Cascade Pictures in Los Angeles. His roots in stop motion, modeling and practical effects and his ability to use this foundation in conjunction with developing technologies has made him one of a handful of artists whose careers have spanned the transition of visual effects from largely practical to digital. His varied career in visual effects includes two Academy Awards; and six nominations, one BAFTA award and four nominations, two Emmys and the advent of modern digital effects in motion picture.

"We had all longed to work on movies with special effects but our skill sets were locked out of the Studios, by the unions. In fact a number of the studios’ “Special Effects” departments had been already shut down by the early 1970’s.Then George Lucas materialized and hired us (outside of the Union jurisdiction) for the first Star Wars.With the film’s enormous success, Lucas set up LucasFilm and ILM in Marin County and we all relocated to the San Francisco Bay Area to work on Empire, Jedi, Indiana Jones, and Dragonslayer"- Phil Tippett

Phil had a hand in many aspects of the Star Wars films, including modeling and casting alien heads and limbs for the busy Cantina scene in the first film. By 1978, Phil lead the animation team at Industrial Light and Magic that would launch his career, bringing life to the sinister Imperial Walkers and the Tauntaun for The Empire Strikes Back. In 1983, as head of the ILM creature shop, he began work on Return of the Jedi, designing Jabba The Hut and the Rancor as well as animating the two-legged Walker and later winning the Oscar for Best Visual Effects.

"Most of us were in our mid twenties and thirties and these were the movies we would cut out teeth on.
This was really a dream-come-true.What we brought to the table was a solid knowledge of the history and craft of photographic and practical effects. All spaceships and creatures were models or rubber puppets, all shot on 35mm film and either shot as full miniatures or optically composited"-
Phil Tippett

This Jabba the Hutt” maquette for Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi was designed and sculpted by Phil Tippett, Measuring approximately 9" x 5". x 5", the maquette was made of resin and hand-painted to detail. It was originally sculpted out of sculpey and then molded to create the painted master (below) to present to George Lucas for design approval. This is the only example of its kind in existence. The original sculpture was destroyed in the molding process and the mold, itself, has long since deteriorated.

Ralph McQuarrie, Joe Johnston, Nilo Rodis-Jamero and I all contributed designs for the Jabba character, and George eventually picked the design that I came up with" - Phil Tippett

maquette1.jpg

Here one can see the maquette featured in the coffee table book "Industrial Light & Magic: The Art of Special Effects", showing in front of George Lucas among other Star Wars creatures, ships and other pieces:

maquette.jpg

This replica of the maquette by Regal Robot, faithfully recreates in size and style the original one with a clean look as if it had just left Tippett's creative table

Specifics:

- 5 x 9 x 5 inches (12.7cm x 22.86cm x 12.7cm)
- Full scale of original concept sculpture
- Cast in heavy resin and made in the USA
- Limited edition of 250 pieces
- Throne-themed display base
- Hand-numbered metal plaque
- Box Contents: Jabba The Hutt maquette and metal plaque

ZGENTLEGIANTJABBASJABBAMAQUETTERR0000E.jpg

ZGENTLEGIANTJABBASJABBAMAQUETTERR0000F.jpg

ZGENTLEGIANTJABBASJABBAMAQUETTERR0000G.jpg

ZGENTLEGIANTJABBASJABBAMAQUETTERR0000H.jpg

ZGENTLEGIANTJABBASJABBAMAQUETTERR0000A1.jpg

ZGENTLEGIANTJABBASJABBAMAQUETTERR0000A.jpg

ZGENTLEGIANTJABBASJABBAMAQUETTERR0000B.jpg

ZGENTLEGIANTJABBASJABBAMAQUETTERR0000C.jpg

ZGENTLEGIANTJABBASJABBAMAQUETTERR0000D.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks, Paul! Here is a picture I forgot to add of the Jabba concept maquette on display next to the concept mini busts ...

View attachment 373123

What a very cool addition and faithful rendition of a concept piece. I received #91 for my Christmas present this year. I always enjoy seeing how you visually photograph a new addition to your collection!

Also, thanks for pointing out how this piece resides in the George Lucas photo, I would have never noticed!!

Reaction score
Congrats on getting the maquette, Kevin! and thank you for your always kind comments. The maquette is a bit on the expensive side when seeing it is on the small side, but I like it as a loyal replica to the original and the story behind it. It's amazing what the OT team did with their creativity and talent without any CGI help those days.

Reaction score
Hey Julian!

Question for you... I have a Besta from Ikea, and have added doors to it. The items inside are a bit dark now. I was thinking of some sort of LED strip, to illuminate them from time to time, and thought about you, and wondered if you might have any suggestions for lighting. I need to shift some things around still, so I don't have anything set currently, so I was thinking if it could be modular, it would be a bonus.

As soon as I get my Ventress Mythos statue moved next to my Thrawn 1/4, I'll post some pics. My daughter has claimed the bottom shelf for some of her Lego sets. :)

Thanks for your input, man!
- J

Reaction score
Hey , John!

I don't have any Besta cabinets thus the info I could offer you might not work for you, but in any case, I'll tell you what I'm using. For my Detolf from Ikea, and my built in wall display unit I'm using dim-able, color changing and remote controlled set of three lights by EcoSmart from Home Depot. You can find them here. As far as what I'm using for my floor to ceiling wrap around unit, I'm using a combination of LED puck lights by Eshine for the top of the unit you'll find here, and 12 inch under cabinet task and accent light kit strips by Hampton Bay SKU # 126 257. The latter set was the first one I installed a few years ago from Home Depot. I tried looking it up just now, but it is no longer listed on their site, thus I'm assuming it was already discontinued. As a whole, the combination of all these lights in my collection room offer me lighting that showcases my collection well, yet is relaxing enough not to be ultra bright. Mind you I don't have an extra large room (12" x 11"), hence why I'm almost at my limit and that's even after making some sacrifices and focusing only on the OT. But again, these lights have been quite good, no issues with them, and give me the subtle ambiance I look for when I'm working or just looking at my collection.

P.S: I understand about sharing space for collectibles with your daughter. I do the same with my son and his Lego sets, and now with my wife and her Grugo. Sharing is great, even more if it is with your own family. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Julian,

Thanks for the info. I'll give them a look, and hopefully find something that works.

Here is my shelf I was speaking about.

- J

Attachments

• 20210120_091005.jpg
    20210120_091005.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Reaction score
Hey Julian,

Thanks for the info. I'll give them a look, and hopefully find something that works.

Here is my shelf I was speaking about.

- J

Great display, John. That Mythos Ventress is truly a work of art. Back in the day when I had room to collect most of everything that came out, she would had been a certain buy. Congrats on your purchase and yeah, it deserves a nice light over it to better expose the beautiful sculpt.

Reaction score
Thank you Force Strong. Not much to show as of lately, due to nothing I collect is getting made right now. The Lak Sivrak mini bust is coming, so that will be one thing to look forward to in the coming weeks.

* I hope everyone's doing fine. Stay safe, guys.

Reaction score
Will you be getting the Leia milestones statue? I on the fence a bit, I like the look of it but I'm not sure I can get over my people-bust-aphobia.

Reaction score
Will you be getting the Leia milestones statue? I on the fence a bit, I like the look of it but I'm not sure I can get over my people-bust-aphobia.

Hi Carly. Like you I'm a bit on the fence about it. I like the pose however, her face upon closer inspection I'm not too convinced about right now. She looks better than other Leia releases ( not better than the Slave Leia statue), but the size of the eyes and the position of the pupils have me a bit hesitant about purchasing it. I'd definitely would like to see pictures of the statue taken from other angles, in order to make an assertive decision on a purchase. Phobia? haha! It's a word that gets loosely used these days, but I understand your rejection of human likeness for these sculpts. Having had some Leia, Luke, Han and Obi Wan sculpts in the past looking awfully different than the actors, well, we kind of feel unsure about how the mass produced product will look ...

LEIABUST.jpg

LEIABUSTOBI.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yikes J! Those likenesses are awful on the final product.
I do like the design of the new Leia statue, but ultimately it always comes down to the likeness of the headsculpt that potentially makes or breaks the deal.

Reaction score
Hi Carly. Like you I'm a bit on the fence about it. I like the pose however, her face upon closer inspection I'm not too convinced about right now. She looks better than other Leia releases ( not better than the Slave Leia statue), but the size of the eyes and the position of the pupils have me a bit hesitant about purchasing it. I'd definitely would like to see pictures of the statue taken from other angles, in order to make an assertive decision on a purchase. Phobia? haha! It's a word that gets loosely used these days, but I understand your rejection of human likeness for these sculpts. Having had some Leia, Luke, Han and Obi Wan sculpts in the past looking awfully different than the actors, well, we kind of feel unsure about how the mass produced product will look ...

View attachment 376923

I wanted that Leia mini-bust, hoped it will be the quality of the GG Slave Leia statue (which I believe remains the best Slave Leia rendition to date in any scale), but her horse face seemed ready to say neigh, which made me say nope. 😐

Reaction score
I think it's the pose and the scene it's from that makes it appeal to me so much. The strange eyes are a bit like the bespin Leia. I'm with you I'd like to see more pictures and the actual released product before pulling the trigger. The price is reasonable as well not like the Darth Vader.

For years my collection was just troopers, luckily I started collecting around the time they were releasing ROTS troopers in every colour, so I had plenty to choose from! I do have a few now but they are never a must have purchase for me.

Wow, they are truly awful 😖

View attachment 376923

View attachment 376924

Reaction score
Yikes J! Those likenesses are awful on the final product.
I do like the design of the new Leia statue, but ultimately it always comes down to the likeness of the headsculpt that potentially makes or breaks the deal.

Agree. The pose I would call it passive aggressive. While she's doing nothing but just resting there, it is unique enough to call my attention. But indeed, the likeness of the final product will be the the deal breaker.

Reaction score
I wanted that Leia mini-bust, hoped it will be the quality of the GG Slave Leia statue (which I believe remains the best Slave Leia rendition to date in any scale), but her horse face seemed ready to say neigh, which made me say nope. 😐

Sergiu, I had to go through two different mini busts back when the Slave Leia was first released to find one with an "acceptable" face, not likeness I should say, but a face that was not droopy. I don't know what happened with that Leia and the General Obi-Wan statue. But it looks as if the mold had deformed and the face features were all droopy as you see in the picture above of the first Leia I got. The Slave Leia statue on the other hand, remains in my opinion, as the best likeness GG have given to a Carrie Fisher sculpt.

Reaction score
I think it's the pose and the scene it's from that makes it appeal to me so much. The strange eyes are a bit like the bespin Leia. I'm with you I'd like to see more pictures and the actual released product before pulling the trigger. The price is reasonable as well not like the Darth Vader.

For years my collection was just troopers, luckily I started collecting around the time they were releasing ROTS troopers in every colour, so I had plenty to choose from! I do have a few now but they are never a must have purchase for me.

Wow, they are truly awful 😖

Carly, if you have the Han Solo and Luke mini busts in Stormtrooper disguise, they'd look made for that statue displayed as a group. The eyes on that Leia statue is the one issue for me too. If she turns out to be like the Bespin Leia, I'll buy the it because the Bespin mini bust came out looking really nice. But I'm also seeing it is not just the way the eyes are looking, but the actual size of the eyes being a little big and too rounded, sort of border-lining the Anime look. Agree the price is reasonable compared to the Darth Vader statue., where despite it being a more elaborate sculpt, it is quite expensive for what you get. As far as troopers, I really like all the ROTS troopers, collected them all, and even traveled across the country and traded with a female collector in England to get them all. My PT collection is complete at this point, but put away in my storage unit until we move out of this city.

Reaction score
I like your thinking! I do have both of those. I'm going wait I think until production pics, not sure they are planning a large run though, a place in the UK is only getting four of them!

Reaction score
Hi Julian, I know that we talked a little while back about your sweet Gaffi Stick and now i wanted to ask you about a 1:1 Tusken Raider Mask that you have in your collection. I believe from reviewing your collection photos, you still have this... it just comes across as a little dark.

Can you elaborate on which mask you have, any thoughts on the accuracy and/or recommendations on where to buy? Oh, plus any more pics that I might have missed, thanks!

Reaction score
Hi Julian, I know that we talked a little while back about your sweet Gaffi Stick and now i wanted to ask you about a 1:1 Tusken Raider Mask that you have in your collection. I believe from reviewing your collection photos, you still have this... it just comes across as a little dark.

Can you elaborate on which mask you have, any thoughts on the accuracy and/or recommendations on where to buy? Oh, plus any more pics that I might have missed, thanks!

Hi Kevin,

I love everything Tatooine-related, my favorite environment in Star Wars. I guess I subconsciously associate the desert lands to Western movies, which are also one of my favorite movie genres. That said, everything I've purchased through the years dealing with Tatooine, I have kept and the Tusken Raider mask is no exception.

The mask and canister I have, I bought them directly from Adam Winkel AKA Godzilla around 2013, but he's been making them since early 2000's. The specific mask I have he used for promotional shots, thus it was already built by him when I got it. This is one of his promotional shots with the mask:

599549_10151567733330844_2011547656_n.jpg

I should also point out his mask and full costume were rendered by Tony Curanaj's painting entitled "A Good Find", as commissioned by Lucasfilm for the project "Star Wars Visions":

a3a444a2c0805fc0ec06acd49f675b10.jpg

In my opinion and that of many others, this is the most accurate Tusken Raider mask you can find, and you can tell how realistic everything looks from the metal tusks, to the leather used and the fabric. In Adam's own words:

"The "Godzilla" mask is specifically modeled as the screen-used ANH mask appears in the Star Wars Chronicles, Star Wars Visual Dictionary, and original studio photography. The size of the mask and every dimension have been mathematically scaled by referencing the dimensions of the enfield bandolier seen on the original costume. In addition to being designed to be a gallery-quality prop reproduction, the mask is also completely wearable (and quite durable) for costumers. As the mask is fairly large, it will fit anyone with room to spare. The fabric and leathers are the precisely accurate materials for the reproduction and they have even been painstakingly color matched and custom dyed. The nine aluminum parts are of the highest CNC-machined quality and involve as much work to manufacture as a ROTJ Luke Skywalker lightsaber. The tooth part alone takes over an hour of machine time to create on a CNC mill and is smoothed and buffed to a mirror shine. This mask is an essential for any good collection of Star Wars masks or props. It is even more impressive in your hands than it is in the photos."

Adam used to post here , but he hasn't posted again since around 20015 and his Facebook page seems to have been without any updates for a while. I just hope he is doing well and nothing drastic has happened to him with the pandemic doing the rounds. In my experience he was a very friendly and professional person when I purchased the mask from him, and even added some extra fabric in case I would need it for any reason.

Back when I purchased my mask so many years ago, he was selling the kits for $299 plus shipping, and he'd be taking reservations on those. He would also take reservations on very small batches of finished masks for $425, which is what I paid for mine with free shipping.

As far as the neck canister, the drum itself was steel with aluminum tubing that goes around the neck. The vintage WD-40 endcap piece was cast in red resin which was intentionally partially visible through the paint. The small flare nut (a found item) was machined brass and nickel plated. These neck breather/canisters he was selling them for $70 fully finished.

This is the e-mail address I have from him if you are interested in a Tusken mask. Not sure if the e-mail address still works, though. Other than that, you can try contacting Adam through his Facebook page, but as I mentioned earlier, he hasn't updated the page in quite a while:

Email Address: Godzilla@ix.netcom.com
Facebook Page: Godzilla Tusken Raider Mask

Below are detailed pictures of my mask. I had a custom plaque made with the signature of Peter Diamond for it ( not picture here):

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINETUSKENMASK0010.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINETUSKENMASK0002.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINETUSKENMASK0003.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINETUSKENMASK0004.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINETUSKENMASK0005.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINETUSKENMASK0006.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINETUSKENMASK0007.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINETUSKENMASK0008.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINETUSKENMASK0009.jpg

I hope the info is of help to you. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
What an amazing looking mask. Really intimidating!

Quite impressive mask. I can picture myself in a realistic Star Wars world, in the middle of the desert, being attacked by a group of these guys wearing these masks, Gaffi sticks in hand. Most likely I would need a change of drawers, after I stop running.:LOL:

Reaction score
Hi Kevin,

I love everything Tatooine-related, my favorite environment in Star Wars. I guess I subconsciously associate the desert lands to Western movies, which are also one of my favorite movie genres. That said, everything I've purchased through the years dealing with Tatooine, I have kept and the Tusken Raider mask is no exception.

The mask and canister I have, I bought them directly from Adam Winkel AKA Godzilla around 2013, but he's been making them since early 2000's. The specific mask I have he used for promotional shots, thus it was already built by him when I got it. This is one of his promotional shots with the mask:

View attachment 377704

I should also point out his mask and full costume were rendered by Tony Curanaj's painting entitled "A Good Find", as commissioned by Lucasfilm for the project "Star Wars Visions":

View attachment 377705

In my opinion and that of many others, this is the most accurate Tusken Raider mask you can find, and you can tell how realistic everything looks from the metal tusks, to the leather used and the fabric. In Adam's own words:

"The "Godzilla" mask is specifically modeled as the screen-used ANH mask appears in the Star Wars Chronicles, Star Wars Visual Dictionary, and original studio photography. The size of the mask and every dimension have been mathematically scaled by referencing the dimensions of the enfield bandolier seen on the original costume. In addition to being designed to be a gallery-quality prop reproduction, the mask is also completely wearable (and quite durable) for costumers. As the mask is fairly large, it will fit anyone with room to spare. The fabric and leathers are the precisely accurate materials for the reproduction and they have even been painstakingly color matched and custom dyed. The nine aluminum parts are of the highest CNC-machined quality and involve as much work to manufacture as a ROTJ Luke Skywalker lightsaber. The tooth part alone takes over an hour of machine time to create on a CNC mill and is smoothed and buffed to a mirror shine. This mask is an essential for any good collection of Star Wars masks or props. It is even more impressive in your hands than it is in the photos."

Adam used to post here , but he hasn't posted again since around 20015 and his Facebook page seems to have been without any updates for a while. I just hope he is doing well and nothing drastic has happened to him with the pandemic doing the rounds. In my experience he was a very friendly and professional person when I purchased the mask from him, and even added some extra fabric in case I would need it for any reason.

Back when I purchased my mask so many years ago, he was selling the kits for $299 plus shipping, and he'd be taking reservations on those. He would also take reservations on very small batches of finished masks for $425, which is what I paid for mine with free shipping.

As far as the neck canister, the drum itself was steel with aluminum tubing that goes around the neck. The vintage WD-40 endcap piece was cast in red resin which was intentionally partially visible through the paint. The small flare nut (a found item) was machined brass and nickel plated. These neck breather/canisters he was selling them for $70 fully finished.

This is the e-mail address I have from him if you are interested in a Tusken mask. Not sure if the e-mail address still works, though. Other than that, you can try contacting Adam through his Facebook page, but as I mentioned earlier, he hasn't updated the page in quite a while:

Email Address: Godzilla@ix.netcom.com
Facebook Page: Godzilla Tusken Raider Mask

Below are detailed pictures of my mask. I had a custom plaque made with the signature of Peter Diamond for it ( not picture here):

View attachment 377709

View attachment 377710

View attachment 377711

View attachment 377712

View attachment 377713

View attachment 377714

View attachment 377715

View attachment 377716

View attachment 377717

I hope the info is of help to you. :)

Hey Julian, I have been away from the forum for a few days with a personal situation and as usual come back to such an in depth post, with a wealth of information! You are truly an invaluable resource and couldn’t be more thankful for your assistance. As for the Tusken mask, I was kind of finding the same dead ends you mentioned as well with Godzilla, when doing a little bit of my own legwork. I will keep my eyes open for any further developments and figure out a solution. Thank you for the help.

On a more positive note, I was excited to learn during Tom’s Regal Robot update yesterday... they are planning x2 versions of the Gaffi stick in the near future! 😀

Reaction score
Thanks, Kevin. I appreciate your kind words and hope you can soon find the Tusken Raider mask and Adam. Also, I wasn't aware about Tom planning on two versions of the Gaffi sticks. Thanks for the info! I better find more room on my wall for them! :)

Reaction score
Well, I finally got around to picture-review the Lak Sivrak mini bust I got last week. A very nice bust, pretty much flawless as far as I can tell which is a plus, after a chain of less than desirable mini bust surprises with recent releases I've been getting. So, sample number 128 out of 500 units was delivered safe and sound by my subpar post office, which is also a plus. :) The double box they've been using is yet another plus, as it protects it all greatly. Here is hoping for more Cantina patrons in the very near future. :)

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINECANTINALAKSIVRAK0006M.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINECANTINALAKSIVRAK0006K.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINECANTINALAKSIVRAK0006L.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINECANTINALAKSIVRAK0006J.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINECANTINALAKSIVRAK0006H.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINECANTINALAKSIVRAK0006D.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINECANTINALAKSIVRAK0006E.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINECANTINALAKSIVRAK0006F.jpg

GENTLEGIANTTATOOINECANTINALAKSIVRAK0006G.jpg

Reaction score
Well, I finally got around to picture-review the Lak Sivrak mini bust I got last week. A very nice bust, pretty much flawless as far as I can tell which is a plus, after a chain of less than desirable mini bust surprises with recent releases I've been getting. So, sample number 128 out of 500 units was delivered safe and sound by my subpar post office, which is also a plus. :) The double box they've been using is yet another plus, as it protects it all greatly. Here is hoping for more Cantina patrons in the very near future. :)

View attachment 378300

View attachment 378301

View attachment 378302

View attachment 378303

View attachment 378304

View attachment 378305

View attachment 378306

View attachment 378307

View attachment 378308

Looks like a fantastic new addition, always love anything to do with the original cantina!

Reaction score
Where are you Lightsword? The bust looks great and mine was also in perfect shape. Oh, I love that Tusken helmet. How do you like the Armored mini bust?

I'm here now, Sith. Dealing with some delicate issue with my parents which has been a change of daily pace for me and work,. I haven't had much time to post/be around, but I hope to post some pictures soon here.

I think the Armorer mini bust looks quite nice, and if I were collecting from the Mandalorian, I definitely would have bought it for myself. I did order it for another collector to help him out, though. I watch the show, but don't have room to collect the characters. The only one I have is Grogu with soup bowl as a gift I bought for my wife.

Last edited: