LightSword's Corner: A Tour of my Collection

Reaction score
I'll be honest. I enjoyed Galaxy's Edge for what it is, a place to sort of feel we are within the films (sort of), the food, the atmosphere. Everyone has a right to like what best goes with his/her preferences. I'm not opposed to people liking whatever film(s) they choose to like because they might differ from what I like. Part of what makes the world go around is the beauty of our differences, of not all of us liking the same things but actually finding common ground on what unites us. As Star Wars fans we are all united by the love of the movies, the characters, the places. But none of what's out there today would have ever taken place if it wasn't for those first three films that "old" people like me were captivated by, and for which many of us related to actual events in our own lives and inspired us, and how we passed on those sentiments to following generations. You cannot maintain a building upright without its foundation. Despite all the sand on a beach, you cannot build a sand castle without its essential water. You can't drive a car without its heart, the motor. So while there are elements of the OT, PT and some TCW here and there in the Land, they are basically presented as old, rusted and caged up elements. Putting behind what still motivates people after 43 years was not, in my opinion, a wise decision. It's like saying Buster Keaton and Charlie Chaplin movies are to be forgotten because there are more "talkies" (talking films) made since the mid 1920's. The out with the "old" concept, not only segregates a huge number of fans, but it attempts as well to fade away a cinematographic achievement made possible thanks to the talented minds of an incredible team, and the visionary mind of a man that went against everything Hollywood told him would not work and made it happen. To me that sets an example of commitment and dedication that is never-ending, a guideline for others to follow and turn their own dreams into a reality. To put away a positive past in popular culture as these movies were/are, is to attempt to forget how we got here. Uffa che palle!

What Italian hand gesture are you talking about? :)

That's the gesture LOL.

Also, and I know you are not done yet. But thanks for sharing these beautiful photos! It is obvious they put a lot on time, planning and expense into this. No one can question that or take that away. But it was just done wrong, because KK steered them that way. Looking at the detail and effort, one can only imagine how incredible this same place would be with just sections (not all) dedicated to the OT and PT.

Last edited:
Reaction score
WOW! So except for baby Yoda you came up empty. And I thought they were nicer in Florida. I asked a WalMart Employee in Brick and she helped me. Was nice and everything. Never would have guessed! Oh man I'll keep looking for you. I am just in need of a Baba Fett.

Yes I say that article Julian. If you go to YouTube and look for Geeks and Gamers or ClownfishTV you'll see whats happening. It is going to get worse for both Star Wars and Disney. KK is really screwing the Bobs over with her decisions....and US the FANS!

Reaction score
Amazing set of pics, Julian. Well done! I especially enjoyed seeing the market at night, the Cantina, Den of Antiquities, Resistance base, and the restrooms! :LOL:
Seriously though, regardless of what your thoughts are of the Sequel Trilogy, one has to appreciate the care and attention to detail that the designers of Galaxy's Edge took to make this an "authentic" looking SW locale. It's really impressive and hopefully I can visit later this year or in 2021.

Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind comments.

That's the gesture LOL.
Also, and I know you are not done yet. But thanks for sharing these beautiful photos! It is obvious they put a lot on time, planning and expense into this. No one can question that or take that away. But it was just done wrong, because KK steered them that way. Looking at the detail and effort, one can only imagine how incredible this same place would be with just sections (not all) dedicated to the OT and PT.
I'm glad you are liking the pictures, Travis. Indeed their work to create the Land was amazing, and needs to be seen in person. I think that the land could have benefited more and attracted a broader rage of Star Wars fans , perhaps even more attendance could have been achieved if it would have not been so partial to a set of films. I always thought when I first heard a Star Wars land was going to be built, that it would include areas from all the trilogies with am emphasis on the ones that started all, hence why Tatooine, I think, would have been perfect, and why iconic characters like Vader would have been there. When you hear the words Star Wars, what is the first character that pops in your head? I think everyone knows the answer. But it is what it is and we at least have now a place to go to and feel someone related to a galaxy far away. My hope is that as they mentioned before, this was/is an evolving land and it could reflect on future displays. Seeing the popularity of The Mandalorian and possibly future TV shows revolving around the PT and OT times, they might consider switching the look of some areas to ones more inclusive, where the old and the young can relate better and find common ground.

WOW! So except for baby Yoda you came up empty. And I thought they were nicer in Florida. I asked a WalMart Employee in Brick and she helped me. Was nice and everything. Never would have guessed! Oh man I'll keep looking for you. I am just in need of a Baba Fett.

Yes I say that article Julian. If you go to YouTube and look for Geeks and Gamers or ClownfishTV you'll see whats happening. It is going to get worse for both Star Wars and Disney. KK is really screwing the Bobs over with her decisions....and US the FANS!
Yes. It's so strange what's going on with those figures. Places where BrickSeek shows to have them there's nothing there, not even the empty display. Other places, especially around my area, has always been "out of stock'. Honestly I think it was a mistake to have given Walmart these exclusives. You can't even ask an employee where something is because they just don't know. A bit frustrating. I lucked out when I found mine I guess. Since then, it has been zero results at every store although I'm looking to help a few folks here.

Yes. I do not like what KK has done, her influence over the creation of Galaxy's Edge and the "girl power" given these days to most of the Star Wars related stories. Women deserve equality, respect, appreciation, and women are capable of many things in life and that's a fact. I've been with my wife for 31 years so that is a clear understanding of my respect for the opposite gender. But when they want to turn equality into superiority over the other gender as if all of us are being punished for the wrong doings of others, I think balance goes away. Even my own wife tells me she is tired of seeing skinny little women fighting 20 big guys and defeating them, and wants to see men acting like men. There's a reason why we are men and women are women: So we can dance together. :)

Very cool pics! (y) Thanks for sharing Julian!
You are welcome, Sergiu. Glad you like them. Now I'll be waiting for you to visit Florida and come to the Park with us. Make a future plan! :)

Amazing set of pics, Julian. Well done! I especially enjoyed seeing the market at night, the Cantina, Den of Antiquities, Resistance base, and the restrooms! :LOL:

Seriously though, regardless of what your thoughts are of the Sequel Trilogy, one has to appreciate the care and attention to detail that the designers of Galaxy's Edge took to make this an "authentic" looking SW locale. It's really impressive and hopefully I can visit later this year or in 2021.
Ben, you know I'm not a fan of the ST, and I know you and others are, and that's fine by me. When it comes to you personally, I'm glad you have the understanding to accept differences as a reflection of a person's individuality, and nothing more. I wish not only when it comes to Star Wars, but life and all of its aspects, people would have your approach instead of trying to negatively name tag others creating division. People can think and like what they want without being afraid to be attacked or censored, and that's the beauty of a free society where all opinions are welcomed.

Despite I wish the land reflected a closer look on the OT and PT, I admire its artistic aspect, the creativity that went into it. Indeed the intricate details you find on everything you see there are really amazing. Just the weathering of the massive walls, for instance, their cracks and holes, the faded paint spots, is so realistic you do feel they've been there for decades if not centuries. The painstaking details given to the Millennium Falcon are truly out of this world. Once you go through that entrance to Galaxy's Edge (the tunnel) you see in the second and third pictures I posted, you certainly feel you are no longer in Hollywood Studios but in a land far away. Disney do employ incredibly talented people with the needed skills to make even someone like me that is not a fan of the ST, be amazed by everything around and have a great time.

I don't know how much longer they'll remain closed, possibly not the entire year as they have lost a huge amount of money, and as a business I'm sure they want to keep their wheels turning. Some parts of center and north Florida are starting to reopen for business on a gradual way. I'm sure when Disney give it a go, getting in the Park will be under certain set of health rules to keep everyone protected, and the amount of daily visitors will be limited. Very hard to keep social distancing in an overcrowded place. That said, whether you are a fan of the ST or not, whether you feel what was done with the Land was great or not, Galaxy's Edge is something every Star Wars fan should experience at least once in their lifetime. At a high or low scale, you'll be connected to that galaxy far away, either by seeing the Land speeder getting tuned up in a garage, walking inside the Millennium Falcon and sitting at the the Dejarik table, or just leaning up against a weathered wall in the shade sipping down a cold glass of blue milk and thinking: "Wow! This this what Luke drank in the movie!" :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have just finished the rest of the pictures (80+ of them) I did not get to post last night. You get to see the First Order and the Millennium Falcon, starting from the previous page. I hope you folks enjoy the views, :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good stuff, Julian. I enjoyed the last batch of shots and I like how you took a lot of the same pics during the day and again at night. The colorful lighting at night gives the place a cool, different look.
Yeah, I agree that DW will probably be opening soon with strict regulations on distancing, masks, etc. It might be a good time to go for those who are willing to risk coming into contact with others as I'm sure Disney will not allow the park to get too crowded. Almost time to grab that SW face mask and head to the park!

https://tvguide1.cbsistatic.com/i/2...9-4391-9b58-1f639fe4b673/200430-star-wars.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks, Ben. Yeah, I wanted to have some shots of the same spots during the day and night to show a comparison on how it all transforms with the lighting; it's kind of magical. The lighting gives a completely different effect to the whole place, kind of mystic, exciting and inviting at the same time. Like a celebration of lights. Also late afternoon to night-time, the crowds diminish, and lines are much shorter to get into Smuggler's Run. With less people around you, it allows to photograph the environments better.

The last day we were there was, I think, March 11th, and Disney closed all of its Parks on the 15th of that same month. They had already installed hand sanitizing dispensers all through Hollywood Studios and Epcot, where we were that last day. I'm assuming its other two Theme Parks were doing the same. It is expected they will indeed take appropriate regulations to curb any possibility of infection, hence why I believe there would be some type of reservation system in order to allow a given amount of people in the Parks each day. I'm also assuming there will be long lines to get in places like Oga's Cantina, Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities, and Droid Depot, the three most crowded venues in the Park, as I observed. There's a lot of merchandise at Dok-Ondar's to be had, but the space to walk around inside isn't that big, thus I'm sure that will be regulated. I'll try going back again probably three or four months after they have reopened, so I can be really familiar with the process to get in and to avoid any possible crowds, despite the regulations. My AP has been extended already by two months, and it will continue to do so for as long as they remain closed. Right now our passes are good until May of next year so there's a lot of time ahead to play it safe. Yeah, I saw those face masks and my wife wants them, so they'll be perfect to wear in the Park. We won't know who is next to us with all faces being covered really, but I guess it will become some sort of a fashion statement, until you sit down to eat, which I will be doing, and have to remove it. :)

About the few characters walking around the land: The girl that walks around the Park dressed like Rey is beautiful. I tried taking a shot of her but she moves so fast and so many people get around her, the shots I got she looked like a blurry ghostly apparition, so I deleted them. There is also a cute Black girl with streaked blue hair and orange jacket by the name of Vi Moradi. Again I tried taking pictures of her but it was impossible. She is a Resistance spy so she walks around real fast, hiding, etc. and well, I couldn't catch up to her. :) The Stormtroopers on the otherr hand are easy to photograph. They are always walking around, asking for ID's and are really funny. They even posed for me for some of the pictures. Kylo Ren won't stop for you even if you ask him. He'll stop whenever he pleases so it wasn't easy getting his shots. The Black imperial officer you see in my pictures is AWESOME! What a great performer. He speaks with and English accent and in a very commanding way. The picture you see of him with my wife, was when he stopped her and wanted to detain her because she was wearing a "The Child" T-shirt. He was asking her: "What is that you have on your shirt? Is that a Rebel Spy? Which way did he go?" then he gave her some speech about the First Order. Funny stuff.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your fantastic pictures of GE !
The attention to detail in the environments really is outta this world. I’d love to visit some day.

Reaction score
Great photos Julian! I really wish there was more OT in there, such a missed opportunity for them. As you said OT started it all, to put it away as being "old" is crazy.
Thank you, Sergiu. I feel the same way. It feels strange walking around being told you are in a Star Wars land, seeing elements of it like an X-Wing fighter and the Millennium Falcon, but not seeing Vader, Sandtroopers, Boba Fett, or even Tusken Raiders and Jawas walking around. There should have been a mixture of characters and environments from all the trilogies giving the whole display a more balanced look.

Thanks for sharing your fantastic pictures of GE !
The attention to detail in the environments really is outta this world. I’d love to visit some day.
Thank you much, Paul. I agree. The attention to detail is superb. You can spend a whole day there just looking around at little details like walls with paint cracking, garbage cans, bathrooms, foods being served, tables, etc, etc, etc. They all have that look of something old, weathered and from another galaxy. The guys putting the land together are super talented, and they really created a look and feel that envelope the visitors and transport them away from our world. You'll love it. Come visit the Land. I'll be waiting for you at Oga's Cantina :)

Reaction score
Haha! He looks so happyyyy! :) Yeah. Maybe he's trained in the Jedi arts and force stopped her for the picture? :) And I tell you, she looks much better in person.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wanted to mentioned that Star Tours remains open. The ride inside is still there, but with some modifications, different lands and more of an emphasis on the ST and Batuu. I believe it is now called "The Adventures Continue". Tatooine Traders is also open although the merchandise they have isn't really anything to die for. The Jedi Training Academy and lightsaber battles with different characters is still going on. I did notice the Speeder Bike that was in front of Star Tours as a great spot for a photo op is no longer there. The life-size Snowspeeder that used to be in front of the AT-AT Walker is no longer there either. There was absolutely no line to take the ride, but we did not go in. Here are some quick pictures I took while we were passing by:

00368.jpg

00369.jpg

00370.jpg

00371.jpg

00372.jpg

00373.jpg

Reaction score
I was going to leave this out as it does not directly relate to Galaxy's Edge, but come to think of it, I thought it could be of interest to some of you planning on a future visit to Hollywood Studios and Epcot Center, and getting to both Parks the same day the easiest and fastest way using the Disney Skyliner.

This is the new lift system that opened on September of last year, with five stations located at resorts and theme parks. Operation time starts around 7:30 am to 8:30 a.m. until 10 or 11 p.m. depending on the time of the year. Each cabin (there are about 300 of them) can seat up to ten people, and have onboard audio but are not air- conditioned, though it could get a little hot inside. They do have reflective panels to avoid direct sunlight and cross ventilation windows for air to flow. The lift system never really stops, but Cast Members can pause or slow down the carts to give you as much boarding time as needed. They slow them down quite a bit at the stations so people can get inside with ease. The views are pretty cool from up high, and at night you can see the fireworks from Epcot so clearly. The Skyliner does not go to Magic Kingdom nor Animal Kingdom, but if you are vacationing for a while in Orlando and have park-hopper tickets, you can easily get on the Skyliner right outside the main entrance to Hollywood Studios and make it to Epcot center in about fifteen minutes, saving yourself a lot of time which otherwise you'd have wasted driving outside the park or getting on a bus. By the way, the Skyliner drops you off at the International Gateway at the back of the Park, not the front of Epcot. This worked well for us, as it is right next to the World Nations Exposition, very close to the French exhibit.

* By the way, Disney has just announced that beginning May 20, they start to gradually reopen Disney Springs with limited seating for restaurant. All of the Parks remain closed until further notice, but that is a start and a sign slowly but surely, hoping for the best, things will start to get back on track.

Here are a few pictures I took from our cabin while getting from Hollywood Studios to Epcot ...

00374.jpg

00375.jpg

00376.jpg

00377.jpg

00378.jpg

00379.jpg

00380.jpg

00381.jpg

00382.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Quite interesting info in this video Julian on why they chose not to include classic characters.

Reaction score
Thank you for the video, Paul. Very interesting. I watched it and it is a bit inviting for sensible discussion. Of course, folks are entitled to their own opinions, but here is my take on what they say :

"While thematically familiar elements, like the Millennium Falcon, will appear throughout the new lands, the creative team did not want to replicate storylines from the films but rather allow guests to create their own stories based on their individual visits to the park. To do this the team chose not to recreate worlds from the blockbuster franchise, but to imagine an entirely new location, based on a remote outpost planet in the Star Wars universe."

The technical aspect of the land, the creativity that went into it, design elements, the attention to detail is indeed unsurpassed. The food, the drinks, some of the merchandise to buy is fantastic, and to some degree the land tries not to replicate from the films by calling it Batuu, creating a storyline behind it, adding an immense number of Moroccan lamps and lighting (some of which I saw in Epcot in the Moroccan exhibit), etc. But this is contradictory to some level because of what you see. Yes, to some degree visitors can't really figure out where they are. You get the feeling because of the structure of buildings and colors it is some sort of desert enclave somewhere. You start to see some moisture vaporators, a GONK droid here and there, thus you start to get a feel its Star Wars related. That is an idea that works well for a few minutes, until you start to wonder where certain familiar characters and places are. We spoke with several visitors in the Cantina while having some drinks, not just once but every time we were at the park, and a good number of them commented on the lack of a Vader and Fett characters roaming around, a clear display of Battle Droids, Droidekas, little Jawas and Ewoks walking around, etc. What I picked up from these conversations is that a good number of people actually did not want a land where you have to imagine anything, but a land where you were able to come face to face with classic characters and places, an immersion throughout the three trilogies into familiar places surrounded by familiar characters. It is hard to think the land is not thematically inclined either, when the X-Wing is painted blue, the Millennium Falcon has a rectangular radar, there are Porg nests in several places, Rey, Kylo and First Order Stormtroopers are the characters roaming the land, when Poe Dameron's life-size X-wing is part of the Rise of the Resistance ride, the Resistance itself. Chewbacca is the only one character to tie in any other pre-existing stories. While I enjoyed the land and enjoy seeing all the ST characters because of their valuable aesthetics, there is a strong inclination not for visitors to imagine where they are at, but rather situate them within familiar characters and elements related to the third film Trilogy, while flirting around with elements of previous ones with sprinkles of them here and there. The land suffers from this, and I think it is clearly seen in the many comments floating around different information venues. Ideally, an inclusive land (in my opinion) with different areas recreating familiar environments from all three Trilogy films, would have been more effective and it would have attracted more people.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for watching.
I agree Disney should include the classic characters, I mean it’s 15 years since I was at Disney land before my kids were born, Didn’t they use to have a parade with the classic characters marching through the park? This doesn’t happen anymore? Or was this the Star Wars weekends are they still a thing??
:) Sorry for all the questions

Reaction score
Thanks for watching.
I agree Disney should include the classic characters, I mean it’s 15 years since I was at Disney land before my kids were born, Didn’t they use to have a parade with the classic characters marching through the park? This doesn’t happen anymore? Or was this the Star Wars weekends are they still a thing??
I remember the SW weekends with signings and old characters and PT characters showing up, along with the parades. I never went mind you, but I lived in California at the time and many of my co-workers did. They would show me signed items, photos. It always seemed so cool, but for whatever reason I just never went.

Reaction score
Thanks for watching.
Hey Paul, yes. There was Star Wars Weekends which ran from '97 until 2015 . The event was taken down because they started with the construction of Galaxy's Edge and they felt it was no longer needed since SW was going to have a permanent presence in the Land. When they announced in 2015 it was no longer returning, a lot of people got upset as they had bought tickets in anticipation for the 2016 event which had been previously announced. This was a very popular event with a huge fan base. It was a complete let down out for Disney to have dismissed that fan base.

Star Wars Weekends was held for four consecutive weekends during May and June, and there were cross-overs of Disney characters dressed as Star Wars characters. The 501st Legion and the Rebel Alliance would parade in Stormtrooper costumes and many other Star Wars characters from the PT and OT made a presence there. The motorcade parade showed off guests of honor sitting in convertibles and waving to the public. Celebrities made appearances, signed autographs, there were panel discussions, exclusive merchandise. Warwick Davis, Anthony Daniels, Frank Oz and Ray Park among many others were there, including George Lucas himself. I believe that is where we met Billy Dee Williams.

I believe there was also a Stars and Motor Cars parade where there would be a Lanspeeder car with Luke and Leia in it. They even sold the little Landspeeder car, which I still have, with C-3PO and R2-D2 sitting in it. It was pretty much a procession of characters riding in highly themed cars, but that also ended in 2008, the same year the Park's name was renamed from MGM Studios to Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Julian. I can see why some might be a little peeved with the changes. Though Disney could always revert and reintroduce such events at another time If they felt the current model wasn’t working with the fan base.

Reaction score
Julian great pics!!! Feels like I got a private tour.

I have been following this since Last Jedi. The problem is KK. Now there is an internal war going on between the Bobs and KK.

Only time will tell. I don't have much hope at this point.

Reaction score
Julian great pics!!! Feels like I got a private tour.

I have been following this since Last Jedi. The problem is KK. Now there is an internal war going on between the Bobs and KK.

Only time will tell. I don't have much hope at this point.
Thanks for the kind words, Joe. Like you say, only time will tell but the way it is right now, the way I see it, there should be someone in charge a little more flexible to a fan base made of people of all ages and preferences.

Thanks for the info Julian. I can see why some might be a little peeved with the changes. Though Disney could always revert and reintroduce such events at another time If they felt the current model wasn’t working with the fan base.
You are welcome, Herb. At least here in Florida based on the people I knew at the time, there was always great excitement when Star Wars Weekends would come around. Yeah, you had to pay the admission price to get in the Park to enjoy it, but it was sort of like Celebration was taking place every year at the Park and there were coins and other collectibles related to the event to be had, and in some cases very limited. Yes, we do have now Galaxy's Edge, but not everyone feels is the best thing that could have happened. Bringing back Star Wars weekends I think could be positive for the Park , could attract more people, even more if the event leans a bit towards classic characters to off-set what's not found in Galaxy's Edge. There's a certain balance missing from Galaxy's Edge (despite I enjoy going there), and balance is key for everything in life; it's like cooking, you want a little acid, a little sweet, a little savory so everyone can enjoy the taste. Variety is the very spice of life.

Disney indeed could reintroduce such events, they have the reins to do whatever they want. That's what a number of people wish it will happen. After all, Star Wars is like the air we breath, it should be for everyone, not just be focused on a set of films while pretty much leaving the rest behind like specs of dust in the wind. But again, the way I see it, with KK controlling it all, it is hard to see that happening. While she is very capable as a business person, she is way too focused on female-driven main roles and anything made after Lucas left. And when an individual or institution becomes so particularized to something, balance turns pretty much into an agenda that motivates a certain behavior and in her case, gets reflected in films and the GE land itself.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. Like you say, only time will tell but the way it is right now, the way I see it, there should be someone in charge a little more flexible to a fan base made of people made of all ages and preferences.

You are welcome. At least here in Florida based on the people I knew at the time, there was always great excitement when Star Wars Weekends would come around. Yeah, you had to pay the admission price to get in the Park to enjoy it, but it was sort of like Celebration was taking place every year at the Park and there were coins and other collectibles related to the event to be had, and in some cases very limited. Yes, we do have now Galaxy's Edge, but not everyone feels is the best thing that could have happened. Bringing back Star Wars weekends I think could be positive for the Park , could attract more people, even more if the event leans a bit towards classic characters to off-set what's not found in Galaxy's Edge. There's a certain balance missing from Galaxy's Edge (despite I enjoy going there), and balance is key for everything in life; it's like cooking, you want a little acid, a little sweet, a little savory so everyone can enjoy the taste. Variety is the very spice of life.

Disney indeed could reintroduce such events, they have the reins to do whatever they want. That's what a number of people wish it will happen. After all, Star Wars is like the air we breath, it should be for everyone, not just be focused on a set of films while pretty much leaving the rest behind like specs of dust in the wind. But again, the way I see it, with KK controlling it all, it is hard to see that happening. While she is very capable as a business person, she is way too focused on female-driven main rolls and anything made after Lucas left. And when an individual or institution becomes so particularized to something, balance turns pretty much into an agenda that motivates a certain behavior and in her case, gets reflected in films and the GE land itself.
Like the force itself during the PT, SW is now also out of balance. The shroud of the darkside has fallen.

Reaction score
It was the first suspense music I found on Youtube. :)

But seriously, at least from my point of you, and without intending to be partial to any film, it is pretty much obvious that from a themed land to most of what Gentle Giant release these days, there is indeed a lack of balance in the force.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was the first suspense music I found on Youtube. :)

But seriously, at least from my point of you, and without intending to be partial to any film, it is pretty much obvious that from a themed land to most of what Gentle Giant release these days, there is indeed a lack of balance in the force.

Reaction score
I picked up this cell phone and video game controller holder yesterday from Best Buy. I had to order it online, then picked it up at my local BB from inside my car as people are not allowed in the store. I had to bring with me a copy of the e-mail confirmation I got and my ID and one of the workers there standing outside went in the store and brought it out. Nothing out of this world, but a neat Boba Fett phone holder for my desk. I wanted to share some images ...

PHONEHOLDER004.jpg

PHONEHOLDER002.jpg

PHONEHOLDER001.jpg

PHONEHOLDER003.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I picked up this cell phone and video game controller holder yesterday from Best Buy. I had to order it online, then picked it up at my local BB from inside my car as people are not allowed in the store. I had to bring with me a copy of the e-mail confirmation I got and my ID and one of the workers there standing outside went in the store and brought it out. Nothing out of this world, but a neat Boba Fett phone holder for my desk. I wanted to share some images ...

View attachment 352303

View attachment 352304

View attachment 352308

View attachment 352306
Very cool pickup Julian!

As a Boba fan, I actually want this. Can you PM me the link and how much it cost? I may be able to go in person up here soon. They opened a bunch more stores this week.

Reaction score
Thanks, Travis. I sent you the link and checked out the Best Buy stores in your area and they all seem to have it as "only one left". I had the same thing showing for me here yesterday, ordered mine and it still shows "only one left" so apparently that is not true. Good luck!

Reaction score
Thanks, Travis. I sent you the link and checked out the Best Buy stores in your area and they all seem to have it as "only one left". I had the same thing showing for me here yesterday, ordered mine and it still shows "only one left" so apparently that is not true. Good luck!
Targets are littered with them in the video game section I saw Vader Boba and Stormtrooper...

Reaction score
Not sure why they have the "only one left" writing for these on their website. Maybe some sale strategy to try to get people to rush buy based on "low quantities" now that, at least in my area, customers can't get inside the store.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks, Sergiu. It's heavy plastic. They also sell a Stormtrooper, Darth Vader and Chewbacca phone holder.

Reaction score
I received the Elite Series metal Probe Droid exclusive figure from ShopDisney yesterday. Big thanks goes out to Travis for letting me know about this figure going up for ordering a few days ago. Looks great next to the Han with Taun-Taun from Gentle Giant. Well made figure, lots of details, good weight to it. Here are some pictures of the one I got. More of my money redirected from Gentle Giant to another maker. By the way, the figure was pack with only one tiny paper inside. a miracle it was received with no damage to it nor its box ...

ZPROBE DROID 005.jpg

ZPROBE DROID 006.jpg

ZPROBE DROID 001.jpg

ZPROBE DROID 002.jpg

ZPROBE DROID 003.jpg

ZPROBE DROID 004.jpg

ZPROBE DROID 008.jpg

Last edited: