LightSword's Corner: A Tour of my Collection

Reaction score
Cool pictures, unfortunately I no longer have the old photos, but it is always exciting to see how much in the collection changes over the years.

Reaction score
I had almost all the life size store Pepsi product display cardboard cut outs, as I worked at a grocery store for years and stayed friends with the Managers. I used to own Jar Jar, Watto, Queen Amildala, Darth Maul and Obi Wan. I did not have Qui Gonn. They quickly filled up my bedroom and then seemed...odd LOL...when I had dates over. So I got rid of them at a local dealer who gave me next to nothing for them but made a killing.

I tend to agree, I bought every single magazine that came out with TPM in it, all the Taco Bell items, had store displays from Taco Bell and B&N too. There was such buzz to have NEW Star Wars characters and product after 16 years we all went crazy I think!

Now you HAVE to be selective and pick themes or it spirals out of control so quick!
Some of those store displays where really nice. The Watto life-size I have and (the one you saw in those previous pictures), I still have the small store display/sign framed for it, announcing its raffle. But there were some big store displays like a Battle Droid made of cardboard that were really cool, if I remember correctly. The only store display/sign I have now displayed is one I framed for my son from Toys R Us. It was one of those signs that used to get inserted in the flip up tops for the action figure isle, and it is for Clone Wars since my son loves the series I had it framed for him Here it is ...

DSCN1931.JPG

As for magazines, I pretty much collected the TV Guides with different covers that were released back then. I have kept them in pretty much pristine condition. Here are some pictures ...

These are from the week of May 15-21, 1999 for TPM (four different covers released)

magazine002.jpg

These are from the week of June 12-18, 1999 for TPM (Four different covers)

magazine001.jpg

These are from the week of May 1-7, 2005 for ROTS (four different 3-D covers with images that would change)

magazine003.jpg

And this is a Vanity Fair from May of 2005. I have more, but they are in my storage unit right now ..

magazine016.jpg

And this is another set of TV Guide magazines from the week of August 11-24, 2008 with C-D Roms for the Clone Wars animated series ...

magazine017.jpg

* Thank you for making me look for these! It's good to visit the past every now and then. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
And since we are talking about magazine collecting, I have to plug in my Heavy Metal magazine collection. :) As you all might have seen me mentioned before, my second passion after Star Wars is Heavy Metal music. All of these I bought them myself at the store, so I've been the only one owner for way over 30 years. My wife says I should go to one of those contest shows for this music as I can pretty much identify a Metal song within the first ten seconds of it playing. :) So, I collected lots of Heavy Metal magazines back in the 80's as I wasn't into Star Wars then. Here are pictures of my Heavy Metal magazine collection from the early 80's, when the word ROCK meant a band with electric guitars, a drum set and singers that could actually sing. I have separated them by groups. There you have Motley Crue , Ratt, Kiss, Scorpions, Wasp, Twisted Sister, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest. Yes, Judas Priest will always be among my favorite bands. Some people stopped listening to them when Rob Halford came out saying he was gay. To me that did not make a difference. I care about their music, and their huge contribution to the true Rock world. Halford's gender preference is his own choice. Actually, I wish artists nowadays would put aside all their political and gender BS and do their job as what they are supposed to be: entertainers. Those bands from back in the day , stood there and performed for everyone without any distinctions. Why am I showing this in a Star Wars website some may ask? Simple. It is part of who I am as a collector. :)

magazine005.jpg

magazine007.jpg

magazine008.jpg

magazine009.jpg

magazine010.jpg

magazine011.jpg

magazine012.jpg

magazine013.jpg

magazine014.jpg

magazine015.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some of those store displays where really nice. The Watto life-size I have and (the one you saw in those previous pictures), I still have the small store display/sign framed for it, announcing its raffle. But there were some big store displays like a Battle Droid made of cardboard that were really cool, if I remember correctly. The only store display/sign I have now displayed is one I framed for my son from Toys R Us. It was one of those signs that used to get inserted in the flip up tops for the action figure isle, and it is for Clone Wars since my son loves the series I had it framed for him Here it is ...

View attachment 344066

As for magazines, I pretty much collected the TV Guides with different covers that were released back then. I have kept them in pretty much pristine condition. Here are some pictures ...

These are from the week of May 15-21, 1999 for TPM (four different covers released)

View attachment 344073

These are from the week of June 12-18, 1999 for TPM (Four different covers)

View attachment 344067

These are from the week of May 1-7, 2005 for ROTS (four different 3-D covers with images that would change)

View attachment 344069

And this is a Vanity Fair from May of 2005. I have more, but they are in my storage unit right now ..

View attachment 344071

And this is another set of TV Guide magazines from the week of August 11-24, 2008 with C-D Roms for the Clone Wars animated series ...

View attachment 344084

* Thank you for making me look for these! It's good to visit the past every now and then. :)
I had the Vanity Fair magazine you show and some of the illustrated cover TPM TV Guides. Now you make me want to dig up my magazine collection LOL! That is an Awesome Clone Wars sign, I didn't keep a single store display :(

I got rid of a lot of these, but I had TPM covers from Hair salons showing Qui Gon, Popular Mechanics showing the Naboo fighter and a bunch of odd ones. I did keep (I think) all my ROTS and OT magazines though, I can take photos of them this weekend.

Reaction score
And since we are talking about magazine collecting, I have to plug in my Heavy Metal magazine collection. :) As you all might have seen me mentioned before, my second passion after Star Wars is Heavy Metal music. All of these I bought them myself at the store, so I've been the only one owner for way over 30 years. My wife says I should go to one of those contest shows for this music as I can pretty much identify a Metal song within the first ten seconds of it playing. :) So, I collected lots of Heavy Metal magazines back in the 80's as I wasn't into Star Wars then. Here are pictures of my Heavy Metal magazine collection from the early 80's, when the word ROCK meant a band with electric guitars, a drum set and singers that could actually sing. I have separated them by groups. There you have Motley Crue , Ratt, Kiss, Scorpions, Wasp, Twisted Sister, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest. Yes, Judas Priest will always be among my favorite bands. Some people stopped listening to them when Rob Halford came out saying he was gay. To me that did not make a difference. I care about their music, and their huge contribution to the true Rock world. Halford's gender preference is his own choice. Actually, I wish artists nowadays would put aside all their political and gender BS and do their job as what they are supposed to be: entertainers. Those bands from back in the day , stood there and performed for everyone without any distinctions. Why am I showing this in a Star Wars website some may ask? Simple. It is part of who I am as a collector. :)

View attachment 344074

View attachment 344075

View attachment 344076

View attachment 344077

View attachment 344078

View attachment 344079

View attachment 344080

View attachment 344081

View attachment 344082

View attachment 344083
These are AWE-SOME :D! I used to play guitar in a grunge / metal band in the '80s (one of those embarrassing things in your past) and had all the Guitar World (I think) magazines for years. Lots of metal guys, classic rock and of course sheet music so you could play the songs. They were nice, thick magazine printed on glossy stock. I do wish I held onto those.

Reaction score
Yeah. I know the magazine you are talking about. I also tried to play guitar back in the 80's but I sucked at it. I figured I was better at listening to it than playing it. But I'm great at air guitar, though :) There was also a good magazine back in those days featuring great guitar players. The magazine was called "Guitar Heroes". Speaking of guitar players, I don't know if you know this lady, but she plays a mean lead guitar. She is the guitar player for Alice Cooper but she has a solo career. Her name is Nita Strauss, and she really can kick a$$...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah. I know the magazine you are talking about. I also try to play guitar back in the 80's but I sucked at it. I figured I was better at listening to it than playing it. :) There was also a good magazine back in those days featuring great guitar players. The magazine was called "Guitar Heroes". Speaking of guitar players, I don't know if you know this lady, but she plays a mean lead guitar. She is the guitar player for Alice Cooper but she has a solo career. Her name is Nita Strauss, and she really can kick a$$...

You had me at Nita :love:...

Reaction score
And how about those colorful vinyl banners that Blockbuster video put out for the release of TPM on VHS? I knew someone who "borrowed" the one that had been left hanging outside the Blockbuster store in his neighborhood and tried selling it to me. Funny as once the promotion was over the manager at the BB by my house gave me theirs for free. Mine is long gone, but this is what it looked like ...

s-l640.jpg

Reaction score
Since we've been flashing back 15-20 years, give or take, to what was available then and things related to the Prequels, etc, before I leave to Galaxy's Edge tonight, I wanted to show a couple of other things from back in those days that I've kept through all these years. Not a big deal, but they are nonetheless items that represent a time in Star Wars movie history ...

The first one is this Toys R us T-shirt that was given only to Toys R Us employees at the time to have on the night that started it all again; the first midnight madness and the release of all the toys for The Phantom Menace. My Mom worked for Toys R Us at the time, so she saved her shirt for me. That was an unforgettable night by the way. My wife and a bunch of friends being there helping me get all the different battle droids, etc, etc was awesome. Being as she was 8 months pregnant and going around with a shopping cart full of action figures, my wife was interviewed for the local Fox 7 News :)

thisnthat003.jpg

thisnthat004.jpg

thisnthat005.jpg

thisnthat006.jpg

This one is from Celebration III in Indianapolis April 21 to Sunday, April 24, 2005. There I picked up the convention exclusive Sandtrooper Corporal mini bust, but it wasn't easy. These are the magnetic access door keys for the hotel room. We were able to pick up three of them, but I believe there was a fourth key showing the duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan ...

thisnthat001.jpg

This one gathers different gift cards I collected back in the day that could be obtained from Wal-Mart and Toys R US ...

thisnthat002.jpg

And this last image is of a couple of free tickets that were sent to me in '99 for the premier of TPM ...

thisnthat007.jpg

* I'll be back in week, folks. Galaxy's Edge, here I come :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now that’s what this collecting experience is all about great events and memories!
Have a fantastic time at GE!

Reaction score
Sorry Julian for taking your thread ;) .
Well then I have to travel back in time.
For us it is customary if you are not married at the age of thirty you have to "sweep". That means the friends pick you up and you don't know what they're up to. In my case, I was surprised and had to put on a Darth Vader costume.

SCN_0007 (2).jpg

So far I thought ok at the time, that's not so bad ..... and it got worse !!! The supposedly good friends developed into sadists 😂. Now I was hung on the front of an old tractor (so that everyone else in town had something of it - many thought it was a doll 😂😂😂),

SCN_0008 (2).jpg

and driven in front of the fire station (there is traditional sweeping). Then wood chips are distributed, which you have to sweep up.

SCN_0009 (2).jpg

Until you are kissed freely by a "virgin". And besides, you have to consume various types of alcohol (which is not the worst;)). So it was almost 16 years ago 😭, and a personal piece of "Star Wars history" for me ;)!!!

Afterwards, of course, there was a real celebration (without costume 😂😂).

Reaction score
Since we've been flashing back 15-20 years, give or take, to what was available then and things related to the Prequels, etc, before I leave to Galaxy's Edge tonight, I wanted to show a couple of other things from back in those days that I've kept through all these years. Not a big deal, but they are nonetheless items that represent a time in Star Ward movie history ...

The first one is this Toys R us T-shirt that was given only to Toys R Us employees at the time to have on the night that started it all again; the first midnight madness and the release of all the toys for The Phantom Menace. My Mom worked for Toys R Us at the time, so she saved her shirt for me. That was an unforgettable night by the way. My wife and a bunch of friends being there helping me get all the different battle droids, etc, etc was awesome. Being as she was 8 months pregnant and going around with a shopping cart full of action figures, my wife was interviewed for the local Fox 7 News :)

View attachment 344291

View attachment 344292

View attachment 344293

View attachment 344294

This one is from Celebration III in Indianapolis April 21 to Sunday, April 24, 2005. There I picked up the convention exclusive Sandtrooper Corporal mini bust, but it wasn't easy. These are the magnetic access door keys for the hotel room. We were able to pick up three of them, but I believe there was a fourth key showing the duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan ...

View attachment 344295

This one gathers different gift cards I collected back in the day that could be obtained from Wal-Mart and Toys R US ...

View attachment 344296

And this last image is of a couple of free tickets that were sent to me in '99 for the premier of TPM ...

View attachment 344297

* I'll be back in week, folks. Galaxy's Edge, here I come :)
I love those Vader keys!! Enjoy Julian and don't spend your mortgage there ;)!

Reaction score
Sorry Julian for taking your thread ;) .
Well then I have to travel back in time.
For us it is customary if you are not married at the age of thirty you have to "sweep". That means the friends pick you up and you don't know what they're up to. In my case, I was surprised and had to put on a Darth Vader costume.

View attachment 344302

So far I thought ok at the time, that's not so bad ..... and it got worse !!! The supposedly good friends developed into sadists 😂. Now I was hung on the front of an old tractor (so that everyone else in town had something of it - many thought it was a doll 😂😂😂),

View attachment 344303

and driven in front of the fire station (there is traditional sweeping). Then wood chips are distributed, which you have to sweep up.

View attachment 344304

Until you are kissed freely by a "virgin". And besides, you have to consume various types of alcohol (which is not the worst;)). So it was almost 16 years ago 😭, and a personal piece of "Star Wars history" for me ;)!!!

Afterwards, of course, there was a real celebration (without costume 😂😂).
That is odd...yet fascinating Serg, thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Since we are doing throwback items, here is my certificate for going to Midnight Madness for TPM back in 1999. I keep it in the binder cover for my old SW magazines.
IMG_6365.JPG

Reaction score
Thanks for the farewell wishes, guys. I'm leaving tonight at 4:00 am to avoid the horrible traffic on I-95 so I still had time to check out your posts. This was too funny. We went from pictures of Nita Strauss, to tickets for TPM to Sven hanging from the front of a tractor!

Sven, that image of you as Vader hanging from the front of a tractor around town with a broom in your hand will follow me for the rest of my life. Who are your friends? I'd love to meet them. :) Way too funny! At the same time all of these pictures show our love for Star Wars through the years and the fun we've had with it one way or another. Thanks for all the pictures, folks! C-ya :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the farewell wishes, guys. I'm leaving tonight at 4:00 am to avoid the horrible traffic on I-95 so I still had time to check out your posts. This was too funny. We went from pictures of Nita Strauss, to tickets for TPM to Sven hanging from the front of a tractor!

Sven, that image of you as Vader hanging from the front of a tractor around town with a broom in your hand will follow me for the rest of my life. Who are your friends? I'd love to meet them. :) Way too funny! At the same time all of these pictures show our love for Star Wars through the years and the fun we've had with it one way or another. Thanks for all the pictures, folks! C-ya :)

There was also my best buddy (Andre') Julian, I think you know his collection too ;)

Reaction score
Wow! That looks great. Thanks for sharing the info. Looks like something I would definitely buy. Do you by any chance know what the scale is? So I hope it is not the small scale. I looked around for some info on its size, but all I found was just this picture, same as what you posted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow! That looks great. Thanks for sharing the info. Looks like something I would definitely buy. Do you by any chance know what the scale is? So I hope it is not the small scale. I looked around for some info on its size, but all I found was just this picture, same as what you posted.

It's the old school 1/7 scale!! Also, THIS art print comes with every statue too :).

Reaction score
It's the old school 1/7 scale!! Also, THIS art print comes with every statue too :).
That is fantastic. I can't wait to see the actual product. That is one price I'll be looking forward to get this year

I like this! Reminds me of the unleashed line but this looks more statuesque.
I agree. It has motion to it, and yet the pose is not as drastic as some Unleashed were. I love Tusken Raider , heck i live anything Tatooine related, so this is something that hits the spot for me. :)

Reaction score
That is fantastic. I can't wait to see the actual product. That is one price I'll be looking forward to get this year

I agree. It has motion to it, and yet the pose is not as drastic as some Unleashed were. I love Tusken Raider , heck i live anything Tatooine related, so this is something that hits the spot for me. :)
I sent you a PM earlier this week bud. I had some questions for you.

Reaction score
So as you folks know I was in Disney's Hollywood Studios/Galaxy's Edge and Epcot Center two weeks ago, and I had a great time to be honest.

I'll start up by saying going to Epcot allowed us to visit all the Pavilions from the permanent World Showcase there, and that was great. My son had the best time getting Mario and Pokemon stuff from the Japanese pavilion ( great place by the way) while my wife and I enjoyed the most visiting Germany ( great selection there of Adidas and Puma shirts) and Italy. Best part for me was having dinner at Tutto Italia Ristorante in the Italian pavilion, having some delicious salmon on citrus butter sauce, cooked to perfection, zuppa d'orzo and spaghetti Pomodoro by renown Italian chef and being catered by authentic Italian waitresses. Such a polite, respectful and yet friendly way to be treated. I even got to exchange a few words in Italian with the girl taking care of our table and learned some history about my ancestor's last name on my Mom's side of the family. We'll soon be going back for another meal there. :)

And while this is kind of personal, I wanted to share this with you and thank Mrs. LightSword who got me a great Italian cologne ( Acqua di Parma) for Valentine's from one of the fine shops at the Italian pavilion that day. She even had it customized right there by inscribing my love for Italy, Star Wars and her own feelings about me on the bottle. So sweet! :)

Valentine's.jpg

On to our visit to Galaxy's Edge which we visited twice and I know that's what you really want to read about :)...

If you are a Star Wars fan and collector who prefers the Original Trilogy above everything else that's been made, don't expect to find much more than scattered remnants of it and the Prequels. It's like Star wars before Disney took over died, got placed in cages or is half way destroyed as the little of it that is displayed shows. No Jawas nor Sandtroopers nor Tusken raider, nor Vader nor Jango fett, nor darth Maul nor any other characters walking around. Basically the actors dressed in costumes you'll find are two New Order Stormtroopers, Chewbacca Kylo Ren, and a Rey look-alike. The land honestly lacks characters to intermingle with the public and at times feels a little dull. But I knew all this and went in with positive thoughts in my mind, understanding where Batuu happens to be located as far as its place in Star Wars history. I wanted to enjoy the land for what it is, a tremendous display of ingenuity and creativity with beautiful designs and details everywhere. And I was not disappointed in that respect. I really enjoyed the whole feel of it, the life-size vehicles, the beautiful buildings, the marketplace, the blue milk ( which I had four times), the food and well, the overall sentiment of actually being sucked into another galaxy. If you are a full blown Sequel Trilogy fan, you'll get a complete kick out of it all. I'm not a fan of the ST, and yet I had a blast because as I said, I chose to go in with an open mind. I can recommend the blue milk, better than the green milk, but don't buy the one from the Cantina when you go there. The milk there is too liquidy, gets served with a giant hard-as-a-rock cookie and it costs more. The real good milk, thick and creamy like a smoothie is best at the milk stall, and it costs less. Also you can add tequila or rum to it if you want to have it with a kick. Not the right thing to do as I experienced. I chose to add tequila to mine and it tasted like garbage ( not that I've ever tasted garbage), but you know what I mean. The girl was quick to exchange it for just a regular one and refunded me the purchase. Because of my health condition with my back I was not able to ride the Millennium Falcon (Smuggler's Run), but they allowed me to go inside and take some pictures which was quite nice of them. And speaking of the MF ...WOW! Not a single detail was missed. That thing is massive and it looks incredible at night as the whole area does then the blue lights around go on. You have to experience the land both ways: day and night as it is two different worlds, really. Never got to do Ride of the Resistance again, because of heath issues, but even without these rides it was a kick-butt time. It is worth it to experience it , even as I said before, if you are not much into the ST. Heck, I'm going to squeeze the juice out of the annual passes we got and go back at least three more times this year. By the way, the hotel that will interact with the land is almost finished and they are about to start taking reservations in a month or two. I took a ton of pictures but honestly I haven't sorted them all out but I'll have them posted in a couple of weeks. I did get to work on pictures for the items I purchased there and I will be posting detailed images later today. Some pictures I took at the hotel, some when we came back home. But again, Galaxy's Edge is something to be experienced, it just needs to have more characters walking around, a little more as far as product from the OT and PT as well. Other than that, you'll love it. Oh and don't forget to try out the Ronto Wrap at Ronto Roasters where a hanging podracer engine heats up a spit of meats. ... Yum!

Last edited:
Reaction score
So here are pictures now of the different items I picked up at Galaxy's Edge during my visit. There was a Legacy Mace Windu hilt and a Jango Fett stein I got for Travis, but those were sent to him as soon as I got back to Miami, and I did not want to open the case for his hilt which was sealed nor mess around with his purchase. What I got for Sven is pictured below ( Jabba wall plaque and Restraining Bolt magnets) because I got the same items for me so Sven, if you haven't received your parcel yet, here you'll get a closer look at the items. Also notice that in person the Jabba wall plaque is much darker than how it appears in pictures everywhere, having more of a brownish color to it instead of the sandy look it appears to have. It needs a good light source pointing at it to get more of that sandy look. :)

There's one product I'll be returning though, and that is the lightsaber stand. Really a badly designed product where you have to use plastic clips in order to keep a saber on the stand. The problem is these clips don't hold the weight of the saber well, they move under the weight and tend to turn down making the whole stand a risk to display a hilt on it, which could easily fall off the stand, break whatever glass shelf you might have it on and create a real mess. So, I do not recommend this product at all. There are much better stands made by fans that can be obtained and can secure your custom hilt much better. For $25.00 + tax it really isn't a secured stand at all.

Again some pictures were taken at the hotel and some at home. By the way, the hotel gave us a whole set of six magnetic access door keys for the room as a souvenir. I'm not sure if every hotel is doing this, though. I'll start things up with these entry keys ..,

thestash019.jpg

thestash019A.jpg

- Some free gift cards I picked up while buying some thing in Dok Ondar's Den of Antiquities ...

thestash018.jpg

- Here is a complete set of coaster from Oga's Cantina. The set consists of five different coasters sporting a different image on one side and the Cantina logo on the other. The coaster with the cocktail cup on it is a repeat, just to show how the back of all coasters look. Coasters are not handed to you unless you buy a drink, and they just give you the one with your drink. You have to sweet talk the bar tender into giving you other coasters or a complete set. Needless to say I had a professional in public relations (my wife) and she was able to get four sets, keeping one for me and sending out one set to each person I picked up stuff for, as a gift :)

thestash017.jpg

thestash017A.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking for a refreshment while experiencing the Batuu heat? Soon after entering the land you'll find a stand made in part with a red Astromech droid where these cool drinks are sold: Diet Coke, Sprite and Coca-Cola reminiscent of thermal detonators. By the way, did you know TSA ( Transportation Security Administration) has banned these bottles on flights because of the fear they might be seen as hand held explosives?

thestash064.jpg

thestash065.jpg

- Here is a nice mug I picked up at the Droid Depot. Perfect for when I'm doing work in my garage and want to have a nice big drink. The R2- D2 next to it is the 1/6 scale SSC model to give an idea of the size of the mug :)

thestash066.jpg

thestash067.jpg

- Also picked up at The Droid Depot this magnet replicating the look of a restraining bolt. Plenty of them in a bin among other magnets. The magnet is shown below next to the Gentle Giant C-3PO mini bust, and the Disney Passholder card ( same size as a credit card) to give an idea of how big the magnet is ...

THESTASH014.jpg

thestash015.jpg

Reaction score
- Moving on now to a different item, this is the infamous Lightsaber stand I do not recommend to buy. I'm using a custom made McQuarrie Luke hilt to show how it would display a saber. The clips can be adjusted depending on the size of the hilt you are using but again, they do not offer a secure hold.

thestash068.jpg

thestash069.jpg

thestash070.jpg

thestash071.jpg

- Here are now the Han Solo dice I picked up at Jewels of Bith stall, another merchant tucked away in the Merchant Row of the Black Spire Outpost. The merchandise being sold there do not have anything printed on them related to Galaxy’s Edge printed on them.

thestash072.jpg

- I picked up these Imperial flags/banners at Dok Ondar's Den of Antiquities. These are sold loose. No box for them, but I think they are a cool accessory for your Imperial display. Got a picture of one of them next to the Gentle Giant Spacetrooper mini bust for size comparison

THESTASH005.jpg

THESTASH006.jpg

- Also at Dok Ondar's Den of Antiquities I got this officer rank bage which I'll display next to the Grand Moff Tarkin mini bust. I'm using the GG Tarkin and Admiral Motti mini busts for size comparison in the pictures below ...

THESTASH006A.jpg

THESTASH009A.jpg

THESTASH008.jpg

THESTASH009.jpg

Reaction score
Next up, I got a set of 4 armless busts which I think are pretty cool-looking, solid material, nice weight to them, space friendly and represent quite well the main "Baddies" from the OT and PT trilogies. I like their smudged up/hand cast out of clay design and silver look which according to the box, represent the look of busts seen in "Sith temples across the Galaxy". Again, easy to display all together or as accent pieces next to replica weapons and/or other bigger collectibles.

Note: There is another set of 4 busts , same size as these ones, showcasing the Jedi. Those are Yoda, Mace Windu, Plo-Koon and Saesee Tiin. I like that set, but I'm only interested in the Yoda bust from it so, I really don't want to spend $110.00 for just one bust there. But nonetheless, not a bad price for 4 busts at $110.00 for the set, making the cost of each one just about $27.50

THESTASH010.jpg

THESTASH011.jpg

THESTASH012.jpg

THESTASH013.jpg

THESTASH012A.jpg

THESTASH012B.jpg

THESTASH012C.jpg

THESTASH012D.jpg

THESTASH012E.jpg

THESTASH012F.jpg

THESTASH012G.jpg

THESTASH012H.jpg

THESTASH012I.jpg

THESTASH012J.jpg

Reaction score
- These are now the Dejarik Figure sets, consisting of two sets of figures ( 4 figures each) and sold at Dok Ondar's Den of Antiquities for
$130.00 each set. Again I used the Disney Passholder card and a Gentle Giant Chewbacca mini bust to give a visual image of thee size of the figures

thestash020.jpg

thestash021.jpg

thestash022.jpg

thestash023.jpg

thestash024.jpg

Last edited: