LightSword's Corner: A Tour of my Collection

Reaction score
Excellent post Julian, well said!

PS) I like the new Avatar, you should keep it around for awhile ;)!
Thank you, Travis. I saw the pictures you posted in your thread, gave you a like, but didn't want to stir the pot ( so to speak) with a comment as I know it is a touchy subject for you being the son of a veteran/hero and a great Dad. Nonetheless, I wanted to let you know that today, and every day I thank your Dad, your military family and co-workers for their service to this nation and our values.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you, Travis. I saw the pictures you posted in your thread, gave you a like, but didn't want to stir the pot ( so to speak) with a comment as I know it is a touchy subject for you being the son of a veteran/hero and a great Dad. Nonetheless, I wanted to let you know that today, and every day I thank your Dad, your military family and co-workers for their service to this nation and our values.
It's cool, I appreciated the comment and don't think you could bother me LOL.

Reaction score
LOL, I have considered doing what you doing with the changes but doing it on a lesser scale. You remind me of the University of Oregon now, a new look every time!

Reaction score
Haha! I hear you. I'm going crazy with the circular option for the avatars plus, it is so easy so upload them now!

Reaction score
Agreed and agreed. I just did a Jango Fett option, because you are right. It's too easy now :)!
I like the blue tones on your new one. Peaceful to the eye. I'm just going to have an avatar for the different holidays of the year, more or less. My predominant one will be the smoking lightsaber because it fits better with my forum name. And yet I'll keep playing with the avatars a little longer. They're just fun to make. :)

Reaction score
I like the blue tones on your new one. Peaceful to the eye. I'm just going to have an avatar for the different holidays of the year, more or less. My predominant one will be the smoking lightsaber because it fits better with my forum name. And yet I'll keep playing with the avatars a little longer. They're just fun to make. :)
Thanks! Truth be told this one fits my user name better as well but of course I am a bigger fan of Boba. I still think I will alter them out when the mood hits :).

Reaction score
Exactly. I just switched to a Turkey wearing a Vader's helmet. Thanksgiving mood is on! LOL

Reaction score
Added a little more flare to Darth Turkey and made him my official Star Wars Thanksgiving avatar. LOL

wiiiiiiiii999x2.jpg

Reaction score
He is a proud Turkey, Sergiu. He loves showing his legs, and would hate to have them covered. That's one thing about turkeys, their legs are famous and exposed at every county fair! LOL

Reaction score
So, I finally made my last trip to the warehouse today and got my storage unit filled with all my boxes. Took me only but three months to unpack everything after having the entire collection packed due to the threat of a category 5 hurricane this year. Also unpacking was delayed due to several reasons and some health issues; I just didn't feel up to doing it. Got this storage unit for a really good deal, and with the way things are with GG these days and the slow down of OT and PT releases, I'll have plenty of room there for at least three more years. Here are some pics of where my dear empty box collection peacefully rests, under friendly climate controlled surroundings :)

These self-driven push carts are magnificent. Here is one of them carrying some of my boxes :) ...

Although I have to climb this heavy ladder and move it around to get to my unit, I prefer my stuff to be above ground like this. More difficult for "five finger discount folks" to get to my belongings. :)

A look at the unit as I climb the ladder. One box over my shoulder, phone in one hand to take the picture :)

There are several rows of boxes behind what you see. This is the space left I have now, which is plenty for a while considering I can place about ten mini bust boxes inside each Home Depot box, and I have room for at least six more of these big boxes ...

... And that concludes today's tour of LightSword's empty box collection. :)

Reaction score
That's a lot of boxes :)
Haha! You are right. I have a lot of stuff. Besides the Gentle Giant empty boxes for my OT collection which is what I display now and equals all OT mini busts released so far, dioramas and some statues, there is also stuff I'm not displaying right now like the entire Action Fleet collection (that's three boxes) and all the PT mini busts released so far (that's four boxes). Then there is Master Replicas, Koto, Sideshow, Attakus. Two things I know for sure I will need in the not too distant future: A bigger collection room, an a bigger storage unit to keep all the cardboard and Styrofoam :) but then if I get a bigger room I know I'll go for the MR Millennium Falcon and other collectibles I haven't gotten due to lack of space. Collecting: "The Never Ending Story"

Reaction score
Well, I pretty much had already in mind who to vote for in next year's Presidential Election. But, now that Eddie has just announced he is running and he's promising free Metal college for everyone, free Metal guitar lessons, free Metal concert tickets and free Mental health, well.... I guess you can count me among the undecided voters at this point. :)

wisconsin.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
poster1.jpg

I don't want to comment much about it and spoil it for others that haven't seen The Mandalorian yet, but I should say we finally saw Chapter 2 yesterday, and while not as action-packed as the first one, there was plenty there to keep us pleasantly entertained and my family and I enjoyed it. Very much looking forward to Chapter 3. 🤟 :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
:) I’d vote Eddie too if i lived in the States, hell! We need him here in UK to represent.
Also loving The Mandalorian🤘⚡⚡🤘

Reaction score
I just saw it, pretty amazing Serg!
It was indeed! LOVE IT!! Such a great series. This is the Star Wars I was waiting for.

Spoiler:  
Cool main character, that has his own flaws and makes believable mistakes, an excellent story and script so far, and really good background characters in all episodes - Kuiil, Jawas, Herzog's Imperial character (he was really dark and sinister, more than any Sequel villain), IG-11, Carl Weather's character, the other Mandos and of course Baby Yoda (or baby of whatever species Yoda is LOL). Give me The Mandalorian instead of any Sequel they keep trying to make. I have spoken. :)

Reaction score
It was indeed! LOVE IT!! Such a great series. This is the Star Wars I was waiting for.
Agreed and agreed my friend (on your spoiler comments). Apollo Creed is great in his role, and the surprise rescue ending made me smile as a Fett fan. That is the kind of scene I have waited my whole life to see live action on a screen! I even rewatched the ending after watching the episode again.

And yes, superior to anything the garbage sequels have spitted out by galaxies! This is the way :).

Lastly, I just pre-ordered the Anovos Mandalorian helmet over waiting for the EFX one. Based off EFX's history (which Julian also touched on in my thread) and comments I saw from you about the Stormtrooper Anovos being superior to the EFX one I just went that way, at $50 cheaper no less.

I just need to get two nice stands now for that helmet and the Boba Fett EFX helmet (which I am hoping is not a disappointment based on their above stated history, but for now it seems like the nicest Boba Fett FS helmet option out there).

Reaction score
Agreed and agreed my friend (on your spoiler comments). Apollo Creed is great in his role, and the surprise rescue ending made me smile as a Fett fan. That is the kind of scene I have waited my whole life to see live action on a screen! I even rewatched the ending after watching the episode again.

And yes, superior to anything the garbage sequels have spitted out by galaxies! This is the way :).

Lastly, I just pre-ordered the Anovos Mandalorian helmet over waiting for the EFX one. Based off EFX's history (which Julian also touched on in my thread) and comments I saw from you about the Stormtrooper Anovos being superior to the EFX one I just went that way, at $50 cheaper no less.

I just need to get two nice stands now for that helmet and the Boba Fett EFX helmet (which I am hoping is not a disappointment based on their above stated history, but for now it seems like the nicest Boba Fett FS helmet option out there).
The Anovos Stormtrooper helmet is more accurate than the MR CE/EX PCR (the MR CE/EFX PCR are not truly accurate to any movie). The Limited Edition helmets from EFX/MR are a bit of a different story, as they are intended to be (idealized and made of fiberglass) Hero helmets, while Anovos are stunts. My gripe with Anovos TK helmet is that it too sharp, and that is blatant to my eye. The Anovos armor is good, a bit too thin, but it was part recast from RS Prop Masters anyway...

Reaction score
I just saw Chapter 3 and ...Wow! It kicked a$$. Without spoiling it for anyone reading this that still hasn't seen The Mandalorian, it feels 100% Star Wars, feels at times like a Western, which I love. The action sequences are fantastic, nicely weathered environments, familiarity of characters is there, the storytelling is appealing, Carl Weathers does a fantastic job. So far, I'm 100% loving it, and if it continuous to be this good, I see myself buying the Blu-rays if Disney ever release them and a mini bust if GG makes one.

One thing I was reading the other day is that the first 4 chapters were written by Jon Favreau, but starting with Chapter 5 it will be done by others. The article, which I cannot longer find, made an emphasis that Chapter 5 will be the first one directed by a "colored" person as they called it, and the following one will be directed by a woman. Honestly, I don't know why they had to make an emphasis on the skin color of the writers and genders. Personally, I don't care what color or gender the director, writer or whatever is as long as the story is well written, makes sense and does not try to brain wash me political correctness. Again, I only hope the show continues to be as good as it has been so far.

Reaction score
The Anovos Stormtrooper helmet is more accurate than the MR CE/EX PCR (the MR CE/EFX PCR are not truly accurate to any movie). The Limited Edition helmets from EFX/MR are a bit of a different story, as they are intended to be (idealized and made of fiberglass) Hero helmets, while Anovos are stunts. My gripe with Anovos TK helmet is that it too sharp, and that is blatant to my eye. The Anovos armor is good, a bit too thin, but it was part recast from RS Prop Masters anyway...
Thanks for the details, Serg. I was torn on which on to get, but I liked the Anovos Mandalorian from the beginning and again, it was $50 less. It is also a wearable helmet (I may throw it on once to take a photo, but it is really for display only on my shelf). It is very expensive, the most expensive SW item I have gotten next to my XM Studios 1/4 Boba statue. Really hoping not to be disappointed at that price!

Reaction score
I just saw Chapter 3 and ...Wow! It kicked a$$. Without spoiling it for anyone reading this that still hasn't seen The Mandalorian, it feels 100% Star Wars, feels at times like a Western, which I love. The action sequences are fantastic, nicely weathered environments, familiarity of characters is there, the storytelling is appealing, Carl Weathers does a fantastic job. So far, I'm 100% loving it, and if it continuous to be this good, I see myself buying the Blu-rays if Disney ever release them and a mini bust if GG makes one.

One thing I was reading the other day is that the first 4 chapters were written by Jon Favreau, but starting with Chapter 5 it will be done by others. The article, which I cannot longer find, made an emphasis that Chapter 5 will be the first one directed by a "colored" person as they called it, and the following one will be directed by a woman. Honestly, I don't know why they had to make an emphasis on the skin color of the writers and genders. Personally, I don't care what color or gender the director, writer or whatever is as long as the story is well written, makes sense and does not try to brain wash me political correctness. Again, I only hope the show continues to be as good as it has been so far.
Agreed Julian! It is the western / SW I always wanted to see from Boba or Jango Fett, but was only ever alluded to in the films and explored off screen in books or comics.

So you know, a female Asian woman (Deborah Chow) directed the one last night. So if that makes you feel any better (it does me) I think as long as Favreau and Dave Filoni (Clone Wars cartoon and fellow native Pittsburger) are the Producers / lead Writers it won't really matter who directs. If you look, the Directors switch off every couple of episodes anyways. I agree the PC, SJW crap is beyond old but IMO it isn't going to affect this product.

Deborah Chow did an amazing job with the episode from last night. That's ALL I give a crap about, nothing else.

Reaction score
Awesome! Asian, African, Indian, Hispanic, Anglo, man, woman, in between. I don't care what your skin pigmentation, gender or choice of intimate relation is. Just give me a good show without injecting political correctness in it, and I'll watch it and buy the product that could derive from it. We are all human, and we all bleed red, and that's all that should matter: The Human Race. But the more they play into color and gender, the more they divide us all. I'm glad the show is there and that so far we are all enjoying it, and I will continue to watch it. :)