- Sammy Hagar's "I can't Drive 55"
- Metallica's "Fuel"
- Judas Priest's "Heading Out to the Highway"
- Dio's "I speed at night"
- Motley Crue's "Kickstart my heart"
- Judas Priest's "Breaking the law"
- Deep Purple's "Highway Star"
- AC/DC's "Thunderstruck"

... then I wake up, get back into my Camry SE and still listen to those same songs at 50 mph... well, maybe a little faster :)
My favorite is AC/DC "If you want Blood". That comes on and no matter where I am, the car takes over like Christine!

I also do love Kickstart my Heart, Thunderstruck, Shoot to Thrill as well. I can drive 55 but it just takes ton of restraint LOL.

Reaction score
My favorite is AC/DC "If you want Blood". That comes on and no matter where I am, the car takes over like Christine!

I also do love Kickstart my Heart, Thunderstruck, Shoot to Thrill as well. I can drive 55 but it just takes ton of restraint LOL.
I hear you. It's like I'm banging my head to Kickstart my Heart while driving, then my wife looks at me and asks me : "Do you want soup for dinner" I'm like : nooooooooo! :)

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Julian!

Happy Birthday bud!
Happy Birthday Julian!
As usual, since I'm not on here as much as I once was, I'm a day late & a dollar short.

Happy Birthday Julian.
Oh, Wow! I didn't know you knew. What a nice surprise. I'm having a great day. Wife got me a new cell phone (thanks to Ben for the phone recommendation), and they're taking me to The Olive Garden tonight for my favorite Italian food. :) Thank you very much, folks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’ve been away from the boards for a bit and boy did I sure miss a ton here in this thread! Just an incredible walk through your collection Julian, thank you so much for sharing!! So many great items to see up close.

Wow! Boush helmet is stunning !!!
Agreed, I love this piece and had no idea something like this was available! Wonder if you can still get one?

Reaction score
I’ve been away from the boards for a bit and boy did I sure miss a ton here in this thread! Just an incredible walk through your collection Julian, thank you so much for sharing!! So many great items to see up close.

Agreed, I love this piece and had no idea something like this was available! Wonder if you can still get one?
Thank you for your praise of the Jabba side of my collection. I still have plenty of stuff to post in the coming moths. :)

As for the Boushh helmet, you can still buy this it from them, as well as an entire Boushh outfit. It is made when you place an order. Just go to their website and you can contact them through this form. I'll be getting next from them the Lando Skiff helmet. They are great people to deal with.

Reaction score
Well, I had to create a new avatar since the animated GIF I had no longer works after the forum transfer...

Reaction score
Amazing collection and presentation, sir.
Thank you very much for your kind comment , Nils. I've been looking at all the pictures of your collection and you have a great one. Love all those action figures, ships, Legos. Such variety and everything is well organized.

Reaction score
Just because I'm in a Maiden mood. :) Two more Eddies: Christmas Rogue Eddie and Sith Lord Eddie ...

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I appreciate your comments. I'm still on an avatar mood, so I did another two although most likely they won't work too well once their size gets reduced. Nonetheless here they are ...

( Can you tell there are no mini busts to talk about? :) )

thisone.jpg

wiiiiiiiii999J.jpg

Reaction score
Bounty Hunter one is really bad ass! Yep, like you said...not much new product to talk about these days.

Reaction score
Thanks, Travis. Yeah, for someone like me that has a collecting focus, there is nothing OT coming out until the PG gifts for this year get delivered sometime (hopefully) during next year's second quarter, unless they surprise us all with something. I still have half of my collection in boxes since the hurricane threat a couple of months ago, and only getting things out slowly. I keep putting things off for this or that reason, so that is something to keep me busy for a while. Got a good storage unit where all my boxes fit in for just thirty five bucks a month, since they were running a special, so I've switched everything to that one and let go of the other one that was costing me more. The only problem is that this new unit is above another unit so, every time I go there I have to be pushing this gigantic ladder on wheels that sounds like opening the doors of an old hunted mansion, but hey, the price is good. :)

Reaction score
Wow, that's dedication to your collection!

I also agree, I am as you can see from my posts mostly revisiting older items of Boba Fett I used to own these days. Outside of that FX Helmet, there is nothing else new on my horizon.

Reaction score
I'm actually keeping a close eye on Ebay for some things I want to get, and some props at another forum. Hopefully these things will pop up at a good price. :)

Reaction score
Julian, you didn't unpack all your collectibles back on the display shelves? It is good to have a place to keep them safe though. Not worrying about any problems that might occur.

Reaction score
Julian, you didn't unpack all your collectibles back on the display shelves? It is good to have a place to keep them safe though. Not worrying about any problems that might occur.
Haha! Yeah. I still have most of it in boxes. Hurricane Season is pretty much over, but I haven't been feeling well because of the issue with my kidneys and I'm bringing the stuff out very slowly. This is what my collection room looks like right now ...

emptyroom.jpg

Reaction score
I see some Kotos there, being made of PVC they are not so prone to being damaged like resin or polystone collectibles

Reaction score
Though mostly empty for now, your display set up is gorgeous man!
Thank you very much, Travis. It is so empty in here, though.

I see some Kotos there, being made of PVC they are not so prone to being damaged like resin or polystone collectibles
Yeah. I left the Kotos out, never put them back in their boxes because there would be no water damage to them in case of a hurricane. The only Koto I packed and put away was the 1/7 scale Yoda in Dagobah lifting the rocks because that one lights up and the electronics could get damaged.

WOW..
awesome collection..
just wanted thru all 17 pages..
love the detail description / info..
Thank you for your kind comment, Imperial1973. I'm glad you enjoyed the tour. More to come in the future. I still have Tatooine and others to work on. :)

Reaction score
Put aside the barbecue, the burgers, hot dogs and beer and take two minutes to reflect on this...

What a great day today is to honor all of those men and women that have made the sacrifice to put country first and protect us all from the evil that men do. Together, as a band of brothers, without distinctions of race, religion or political beliefs they have seen combat and/or served under one flag, under one common principle: Freedom for all. To those heroes, from the young to the old, with the stability, not necessarily of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul to look at evil in the eye and fight it, I give them my deepest respect and thank them sincerely for accepting the responsibility to defend America and uphold our values when duty called.

Most of all, let's remember the devotion with which all of them gifted their nation as they became champions of a noble cause. And like so, let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free. Let's make sure they have the care they've earned and are served as well as they served our nation.

Make sure to shake the hand of a Veteran today and every day you see one walking down the street, proudly wearing their veteran's cap, and thank them from the heart. Remember that while some of them are now old, curved and tired, missing limbs, no longer can see, speech impaired or some, unfortunately, no longer with us either due to age or as a result of the war, they did more for this country than any of us did at a young age to make America and the world a safer place. That's an effort never to be forgotten

"Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause." -Abraham Lincoln

vet2.jpg

vet3.jpg

* I changed my Avatar just for today to celebrate Veterans Day.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Excellent post Julian, well said!

PS) I like the new Avatar, you should keep it around for awhile ;)!