Life-Size Jumbo Vintage Kenner Stormtrooper Statue

Reaction score
is anyone here planning on getting this guy.... I am on the fence........ I would prefer a Hoth stormtrooper.... anymore info on this piece?

Reaction score
For me, it's so big that I'd have no reasonable place to display it and even storage would be tough. To say nothing of the price.
Hi Bill, thank you for your comment. I was thinking no one has even thought about this new toy. I agree, its big, I think I can make it work tho. I understand they are only doing a hand ful of these... in terms of figures.. I wonder since they are doing the stormtrooper that this means there will be no Hoth Stormtrooper because that one, oh god,,,, I would be like where do i sign up lol

Reaction score
The price is crazy for this piece. If it were more reasonably priced I'd be all over it.
At the price and the onslaught of collectors giving GG flack for raising prices on all lines, I don't see them going further then the Stormie; possibly Vader but I'm guessing that's where this will end. Be a cool piece to own I'm sure but for a hunk of plastic that will most likely be hollow and on par with Halloween lawn ornaments for quality it's a easy pass for most.
This isn't a hard piece to create nor is it expensive, the price is definitely not justified.

Reaction score
Yea I saw that. I am interested in it. Surprised at almost zero response here on the board. Must be a very niche item......
You can get a 1:1 accurate Stormtrooper (wearable) armor for this price, so people might think of that as well. Do you want a big oversized vintage Stormtrooper statue or a really cool armor, that looks it just came off the screen.

Reaction score
...I don't see them going further then the Stormie; possibly Vader but I'm guessing that's where this will end.
I was thinking that they'd make a Boba Fett due the popularity of the figure and character. It's highly unlikely that I'd actually buy it (due to storage and price) but if there was ever one that I'd get, it'd be Boba Fett.

Reaction score
Yea I dont think there will be a Hoth the more I think about it... and seeing how dead the reception has been here for this... on the flip side,,,, I do like it regardless... I am going to mull it.... as it is I am going to get the Hoth stormtrooper in Jumbo and the Wampa

Reaction score
While the life sized figures are cool and all, I'll never have one. About the only thing I would buy is 4-LOM's laser rifle in this scale.

Reaction score
I was thinking that they'd make a Boba Fett due the popularity of the figure and character. It's highly unlikely that I'd actually buy it (due to storage and price) but if there was ever one that I'd get, it'd be Boba Fett.
True, I could see a Fett and Vader being made now that I think about it but I'd still be a no go.

Reaction score
Just received my processing notification from GG today... looks like they plan on processing this Thursday, July 31st. :O)

Reaction score
Well, my amazon tracking says I'll have this on Wednesday. I'll get some pics up if someone doesn't beat me to it.
Take pics of the shipping box (or crate?) it comes in too. I wanna see how big that thing is on your doorstep. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please tell me they fixed the brow paint.

It should be a scaled up Kenner figure not a scaled up version of GGs incorrectly painted figure.

Reaction score
Well, here it is, in all it's glory. UPS didn't deliver it until 8pm...stupid UPS! I have to admit...it's really impressive!

Reaction score
Pretty impressive! Nice to see GG deliver on a nice product! I bet Vader and Fett come out just as well!