Life-Size Jumbo Vintage Kenner Boba Fett Statue

Reaction score
Thanks for the photo's - looks great.
It's nice of you to load these up, when you're obviously busy putting it together - much appreciated.
That blaster looks massive - is it heavy?
Nah, I haven't started assembly yet. Just wanted to unpack it to be sure it was all there and undamaged. The rifle's not heavy at all.

Reaction score
How cool would a collection of those life-sized blasters be! I'd live me a life-sized Snowtrooper Rifle! :)

Looking forward to seeing Mr Fett assembled Kevin! :grin:

Reaction score
That is too sweet! The blaster, the figure, the loose rocket... I gotta get GG on the line and find out how far on the list I am.

Reaction score
So I've been waiting to hear about my big Boba. I called Gentle Giant today to ask them. The guy told me that they tried to charge my card about two weeks ago, but it was expired. This makes me nuts. I did get a new card, and I was sure to update my credit card information on their site to avoid this sort of thing. The kicker is they never contacted me. If I hadn't called I wonder if I ever would have heard from them. I love their products, but their customer service needs some attention. Has anyone else had this sort of experience with GG?

Reaction score
Beautiful!

I wish they did something a little more with the box! Lot's of opportunity there!

Reaction score
Thanks Kevin. Pulling the tape measure out tonight to see how intrusive such a monument will be.
Anyone here purchasing the Vader? I'm still undecided.
Wonder if the monument R2 is likely to produced given the recent Luke Jedi announcement......??

Reaction score
You really want to use the stand. It's heavy. If you were able to balance him on his feet you should be very afraid.
Agreed. The stability of the statue comes primarily from the feet screwing into the base. Without that, it would topple.

Reaction score
I don't display my Boba holding his blaster for fear it will fall out. What experience have you had with it? I would hate to damage the blaster or base if it fell out of his hand.