Life-Size Jumbo Vintage Kenner Boba Fett Statue

Reaction score
Missile is removable. I would think it is a weapon of mass destruction.

Reaction score
I wish they weren't so damn shiny! Pretty cool but not for the price tag!

Reaction score
need to buy one , dis-assemble him and then roto cast the parts for people. Paging all the singapore folks..LMAO

-James

Reaction score
Can someone please remind me what the price tag on these is likely to be. I'm tempted.

Reaction score
I am selling a bunch of stuff on the bay so i can buy this!!!!!!

Reaction score
The rocket can be removed and it looks rather unfortunate removed from the jetpack..

Reaction score
Can someone please remind me what the price tag on these is likely to be. I'm tempted.
PGM price Stormtrooper $2,070
PGM price Vader $2,340

They hit me with tax, but free shipping.

Just waiting for the pre-order on this one. We can be life-size Fett buddies Kevin!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is there anyone who ordered the Stormtrooper and / or the Vader and could help with some questions about the process?

1. Can you give some information on the payment schedule? Do you pay when you order in full or part? Balance before shipping?
2. Has either of those first two shipped?
3. What seems to be the window between order and ship?

Thanks - trying to get a plan together for budgeting the Fett.

MrT

Reaction score
To my knowledge GG have never done payment plans like Sideshow do. With GG you pay when it ships, so if you pre-order there is no payment made. Not ordered either of the other statues so cant say exactly but with busts etc they email you with a processing notification so you know the money is gonna be taken and the item then ships within a day or two. Based on past experience even if you pre order immediately they go up, you have a while to save up for final payment.

Reaction score
Is there anyone who ordered the Stormtrooper and / or the Vader and could help with some questions about the process?

1. Can you give some information on the payment schedule? Do you pay when you order in full or part? Balance before shipping?
2. Has either of those first two shipped?
3. What seems to be the window between order and ship?

Thanks - trying to get a plan together for budgeting the Fett.
Hi Kevin,

1. You pay when they ship... after PGM discount the total was $2070.00 with free shipping
2. Stormtrooper has not shipped... it is scheduled to ship this quarter
3. Looks like the lead time... at least for the Stormtrooper is about 10-11 months (orded the day it became available - Sept. 2014)
* Just of note... GG sent out an email that under new management they would charge tax when it shipped and to compensate early orders they would apply a 10% discount to cover the extra costs, etc.

I'm on the fence on ording Vader... would like to see a photo first prior to ordering... too bad they didn't have one on display at SDCC. I plan on following in your footsteps and adding Boba Fett to my home studio. Hope the info helps... :O)

Last edited:
Reaction score
* Just of note... GG sent out an email that under new management they would charge tax when it shipped and to compensate early orders they would apply a 10% discount to cover the extra costs, etc.
They said the 10% discount was only on orders placed before they started charging tax. Any orders placed afterwards, like the Fett, will have no such discount.

Reaction score
Hi Kevin,

1. You pay when they ship... after PGM discount the total was $2070.00 with free shipping
2. Stormtrooper has not shipped... it is scheduled to ship this quarter
3. Looks like the lead time... at least for the Stormtrooper is about 10-11 months (orded the day it became available - Sept. 2014)

I'm on the fence on ording Vader... would like to see a photo first prior to ordering... too bad they didn't have one on display at SDCC. I plan on following in your footsteps and adding Boba Fett to my home studio. Hope the info helps... :O)
Hey Kevin... just received my processing notification today... the Stormtrooper will process this Thursday, July 31st... and the total when down to $2016.70 after the 10% discount was applied. :O)

Reaction score
Quite the price jump. I'd really like to have this one but dang... :disgusted:

Reaction score
Hey Kevin... just received my processing notification today... the Stormtrooper will process this Thursday, July 31st... and the total when down to $2016.70 after the 10% discount was applied. :O)
Hey if you got the funds and room. Go for it. I really would like to have just the blaster myself.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll have to say, these are pretty attractive -- more attractive to me than Sideshow's life-size statues due to the big difference in price, and the fact that they tie in with vintage SW collecting. But I have no room for them, and it's fairly unlikely that they'll make a Jabba. ;)

Reaction score
Email today confirming my address and payment announced that it was "ready to ship." :D

Reaction score
Anyone have theirs yet? I'm supposed to have mine by Thursday but was hoping someone would have one by now.

Reaction score
Thanks for the photo's - looks great.
It's nice of you to load these up, when you're obviously busy putting it together - much appreciated.
That blaster looks massive - is it heavy?