Lieutenant Mitaka - Speculation

GNT

Reaction score
Status - Speculation

Lieutenant Mitaka served on the Finalizer and was the unlucky First Order Lieutenant who had to deliver bad news to Kylo Ren. Who'd be up for seeing him released in plastic?

Reaction score
I would love him and the female bridge officer.

The thing is though with General Hux being one of the ultimate pegwarmers I wonder if Hasbro will put out more First Order officers.

Reaction score
A generic First Order fleet officer would certainly be welcome. It shouldn't have to be any one specific officer.

Reaction score
I would love him and the female bridge officer.

The thing is though with General Hux being one of the ultimate pegwarmers I wonder if Hasbro will put out more First Order officers.
Yeah, that's what I'd be afraid of with another Officer being put out.

Reaction score
He might be a good two-pack candidate. Maybe with a Stormtrooper...a Stormtrooper with removable helmet and Daniel Craig underneath! :)

Reaction score
He might be a good two-pack candidate. Maybe with a Stormtrooper...a Stormtrooper with removable helmet and Daniel Craig underneath! :)
I've never wanted to see a custom figure so bad.... Is there a Daniel Craig 007 figure out there that someone can do a head swap on? And maybe use the Stormtrooper helmet from the FN-2187 figure? :eek:

Reaction score
I've never wanted to see a custom figure so bad.... Is there a Daniel Craig 007 figure out there that someone can do a head swap on? And maybe use the Stormtrooper helmet from the FN-2187 figure? :eek:
The only candidate for that would be the 3.75 Golden Compass version Lord Asriel, may have to cook one up!

Reaction score
Maybe... I'm slightly interested in the look, but if he's 5POA. I can't say i'm too thrilled/eager for him to get made. I don't really want to have to spend extra $14 to make them SA. :\

Reaction score
Seeing the potential for all of these FO Figures really gets me hoping that someone will make a mock of the bridge of the Finalizer!

Reaction score
I hope they continue to use Mitaka in future films to deliver bad news to Kylo. I feel like it would be a fun "running gag" of the sequel trilogy.