lexington ky finds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just got back from our day in louisville. we went everywhere- they have the kb exclusive starfighter in abundance and about 6 accessory sets at the bashford manor target. one of each and an extra death star one and arena one. other than that, they had nothing at all that we don't have. still, it was worth the trip to finally get the sets. we still have our usual run tonight though. oh yeah- stopped at tru when we first got back into town- all the new figs are basically gone.

Reaction score
Ok...jsut got back from my lil run...didn't find much but here's a list of stuff some of you may be looking for that I saw:

Frankfort WM : 12"s ( dooku, zam, droid ), Republic Gunship

Frankfort KM : same 12"s as Frankfort WM, some of the KM 2 packs

Lexington New Circle WM : no important SW stuff but those of you that collect MOTU and need a Ram Man they have em.

Hamburg Meijers : same 12"s as in Frankfort...plus I finally saw 4 of the newest Movie Maniacs...they only had Wishmaster Djinn, Tooth Fairy, Sarah Conner, & Terminator skeleton.

Winchester KM : nothing at all except more KM 2 packs.

Winchester WM : nothing...but they still had the butt load of Cantina figs.

Reaction score
wal mart on richmond road has those new interactive lightsabers. they had about 4 cases of them in a buggy next to the pallets. didn't get a price on them though, as a rule, we dont buy the lightsabers usually. they do have plenty of the 12 zam wave.

Reaction score
richmond road walmart has the gunship and the 12 electronic jango and obi wan. that lightsaber is $29.58.

Reaction score
Well.....I'm still searching for the Dooku!! I'm about to just get it off the net.

And on the non-SW side...

I finally got Man At Arms. Wysh found a Stratos for me but he didn't see that is had a nice crease in the card.

I'm also looking for the Transformers PVCs & the Jason X movie maniacs fig.

If anyone sees em post for me. Thanks.

Reaction score
tlee- meijers in hamburg had the new movie maniacs- all of them. i picked up most of them, including the jason. they are $8.99 there. i don't think they had another jason left right now. but meijers usually keeps them stocked for thr christmas shopping season. i buy them every year for my brother, he collects them all. the kb in richmond had them too for $10.99. i'll let you know if i find anymore jasons.

Reaction score
Thanks Watto....they had em all except the Lucifer nad Jason last night!! They must've put em out overnight or today. I may go check the Reynalds Rd. Meijers tommorrow. I know Wysh is wanting the Lucifer.

Reaction score
well i went around and all i saw was the electronic owbi and jango at teh new circle road walmart

Reaction score
Hey guys they tld tleet that if you do pre order you do get the r2 and start being out on the look out i heard a rumor that some wal-mart will be putting out some new toys a lil at a time so make sure you start doing your rounds good luck hunting folks

Reaction score
I spoke to a manager at TRU yesterday, and they told me that reserving the DVD would NOT get me the R2. I wish someone over there would get that crap together and let us know something for sure...

G

o well that sucks ...i just wish they would come out with a concrete date that they are to be released. did the mnager say anything about packing up the old figures to make room for the new cases that are coming?

Reaction score
Yes...I asked them before I reserved my DVD if you get it nad they told me YES!!! I swear...if I go in there and they say I don't when the time comes I'll they will feel my rage.

And no I have not found a Dooku yet. I don't really have anything to trade but if you're looking for something in particular I can look for it nad if I find it we can trade. Would you sell it? Just wondering.

Reaction score
WEll i declare are trus BLow a big one they need to stop speading these lyes i hate them i hate them they make me cry BOycoat TOY ARE US

G

Hey guys what about me? I hate being left out.
And Tlee 6 dollars and its yours just send me a private message or something.

[ 10-19-2002, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: DarthBryax ]

Reaction score
I think I'm going to go in tomorrow and ask. I'm telling you guys...if they tell me now that you don't get R2 I will raise some hell. I will demand my $5.00 back and I will tell them I'll just go get it cheaper at Best Buy because you know it will be.

And yeah man I'll take that Dooku! I'll message ya this weekend sometime. If it's eaesier for you I work at a store downtown. I work Tues. - Thurs....you could easily drop it off and I'd give you a lil extra for you're troubles. Let me know and I'll let you know where I work thru email or messenging.

Reaction score
all we know about the tru r2-d2 is that it's supposed to be out in november. what you have to buy to get it, i dont know. but, there's supposed to be an abundance of them. so i'm not gonna stress yet.
went to the hamburg meijer's tonight. nothing new. no new movie maniacs either. looks like they may have put a case of them out earlier though. there were extra t2's and wishmasters, and a tooth fairy. the newtown wal-mart sucked as well.

Reaction score
Don't worry, DarthBryax... you're welcome to go with us! The more the merrier!

Reaction score
went everywhere today- nothing. the jc penney in fayette mall has one endor playschool set. and it's in horrible shape, $9.99. target on reynolds road has a aotc lunchbox on clearance for $1.48. that is literally the only new things i saw today. however i found a stratos at the sam goody's in fayette mall, just sitting there with a man at arms. wish i had something better to report. maybe next time.

Reaction score
I'm probably going to head out in a little bit on a run. Not sure where I'm going to hut but I'll update later.

Oh...now that DarthBryax is hooking me up wwith a Dooku ( thanks again ) only thing I'm looking for now is:

- Transformers PVCs
- Stratos
- Jason X

Reaction score
Off to Sam Goody's tomorrow to see if that Stratos is still there.

Wysh told me that we're going to TRU around 11am. Should be interesting what they have to say about the R2 / DVD situation.

Oh and me and Wysh went to Target in Hamburg and they had a nice bunch of Maul & Fett Unleashed for $8.00 in casze you never got one.

Reaction score
we went to hamburg target as well, in the aisle with the lord of the rings toys, they have tons of gunships on the riser. the reynolds road meijer's has several arenas. nothing else of any interest. haven't seen another jason x yet.

Reaction score
Sweet... guess I'll have to make a trip over there tomorrow.

Thanks Tlee! Did you guys make it to TRU?

Reaction score
HEY GUYS I JSUT GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A MANAGER AT TOYSRUS AND SHE TOLD ME THAT YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING THE 25TH R2D2 LIKE SOME OF US WAS TOLD ITS TIME IM TELLING YOU TO RISE UP AND START A REBELING AGAINST THE EVIL EMPIRE OF TOYSRUS

Reaction score
Well tomorrow I will be going into TRU and I will be demanding my refund. If they do not I will call the TRU home office and take it up with them. This is a bunch of crap. They will pay!!

Reaction score
i called the corpute office which the number is 1800-toysrus and files a complaint about our store and the manager that blew it off its up to us i tell you its time im tried of our toysrus WHOS IS WITH ME

Reaction score
thanks guys the only way we can stop this is to band together and bi$%h are hearts out they will pay for there worng doings and BRING ON NEW TOYS

Reaction score
hey guys at toyzz.com they have alot of the new toys there pretty cheap and some unleashed cheap too also there not toysrus hahaha

Reaction score
darthmushy- target only had 2 different two towers toys. granted they had several of each of them.
so tru is not giving the r2 with the purchase of the dvd? then i won't be buying it from them, their prices are jacked up on the kind of stuff. the guy we know, who works there has no idea what promotion the r2 will be given away with. all he knows is that it is due in their store sometime in november. thanks for the phone # darthwysh, maybe we can get some sort of reliable info from these people.
tlee- did you get the stratos from sam goody's?

Reaction score
Nah...I didn't get the Stratos. I didn''t get a chance to go over there yet. I hope it's still there. If not I'll find it eventually...speaking of MOTU, hads anyone seen the Mekanek out anywhere?

Reaction score
according to our best friend, the motu collector, mekaneck isn't out yet. he's the one who works at wal-mart, if it had come in, at least at his store, he would know.
did anyone happen to look for star wars today? we didn't get a chance to go out.

Reaction score
I went by several Wal-Marts this afternoon and found nothing. However, if anyone wants a Rubies Anakin Lightsaber, they have them at Halloween Express. I like it better than the Hasbro saber... it lights up, the blade goes all the way into the hilt, and buttons on the hilt light up.

Status
Not open for further replies.