lexington ky finds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the dengar wave is showing up, we found the dengar at hamburg meijers today. and some of the hall of fame wave at reynolds road meijers. tru still has the new deluxes. (no r2 in the hall of fame ones left)

Reaction score
i went to miejer in hamburg about 8 pm last night, there was nothing left really, cept for a couple imp digs, a Anthony Daniels, and the R2 from Jabbas sail barge. didnt make it anywhere else. Watto, if you see another Dengar, grab it for me. I almost hate this new job, I'm never out anymore to find anything.

Reaction score
Newob if thats all that was left on the pegs

than 11 of the 12 from the dengar case had been bought since R2 was the only one of those from that case.

now that watto found them at meijer

I found mine at walmart

and I have heard of them at target

your chances are a little better of finding these now

good luck

DS

Reaction score
thanx DS, i didnt get to miejer though for like 4 hours after watto had posted, and you know how time is never on a collectors side. i hope that the walmart you were talking about is the one on nich rd, because i have to go near there today. not to mention the one on richmond rd is closed due to easter, and i didnt get there in time last night. anyway, happy easter to everyone, dont eat too many eggs.

Reaction score
SORRY NEWOB, JUST CAME FROM NICH. ROAD WAL-MART. NOTHING AS USUAL. THE SAIL BARGE R2 IS STILL PEGGED AT THE HAMBURG WAL-MART, BUT NOTHING ELSE.

Reaction score
Damn...if that Anthony Daniels you spoke of is Danni Faytonni..let me know....I need one to get signed in Knoxville.

Reaction score
Hey everyone...I'm going to Pittsburgh at the end of the month.

If anyone is needing anything let me know. I'm going to the Comicon and the toy show + checking out the stores around the area.

Reaction score
a friend called and told me that the meijer in hamburg has the hall of fame wave, including a couple r2-d2's.

Reaction score
tru has the new x-wing, they've stacked several on the floor near the star wars. stopped by hamburg meijer, they do have the hall of fame wave, and maybe more, we found a bossk. none of the others from that wave though.

Reaction score
Hey everyone....I'm looking to buy Artoo items esp. vintage MOC.

If anyone has anything to sell let me know.

Reaction score
If anyone is into lotr figures, the new rotk series is hitting the area. Bought my set at toys r us in florence. so lexington might have them now or soon. All where 5.99 and included king of the dead, merry, faramir, and Morgul lord. They also had plenty of the the over priced xwing

later

DS

Reaction score
tru has the same wave of the new lotr figs. i didn't realize they were the new ones, but they had plenty a couple days ago.

Reaction score
Cool Watto

My friend Larry is still looking for a set and lives close to lexington, so I let him know.

Anyone think we will see any new star wars this week?

Im thinking madine should hit along with the ewok by the weekend, unless wal mart is out of figures right now at their warehouse.

If so we will have a rotj endor weekend

later

DS

Reaction score
To chime in on the LOTR figures, I just got off the phone with Lexington TRU, and they didn't have anything except Aragorns and Pippins.

Larry

Reaction score
I JUST CAME FROM TRU, WHILE THEY HAVE MORE THAN JUST ARAGORN AND PIPPEN, THEY ARE SOLD OUT OF THE NEW STUFF.
BUT, I RAN INTO A GUY WHO SAYS HE FOUND THE NEW ULTRA WAVE AT NICHOLASVILLE ROAD WAL-MART LAST NIGHT, AND SHOWED ME THE GLIDER WITH EWOK. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND THEM IN STORES YET. APPARENTLY, THEY'RE HITTING.

Reaction score
Winchester WM has nothing...they haven't had anything for a long time!

Only thing they have is 2 Han Unleashed.

Reaction score
went to nich rd walmart today, found unleashed luke and sidious, but no leia. rumor was they had 2 palets of star wars toys, but i guess they only had the 1 case of unleashed. hope for more in the near future.

Reaction score
I might head out for a lil bit later today. Not looking for nything in particular nor do I expect to find anything...but I'll let ya know if I find anything.

Reaction score
Hopefully well see a lot of product for the dvd release. The leia is not shipping yet just the first 2 repacks. She will ship with the other repacked figure. I dont collect the unleashed anymore, so have not looked at any cases, but remeber reading that somewhere.

later

DS

Reaction score
I would assume not next wave but the next.

Since this shipment is the 2 repacks luke and sidious

then you have obi and leia

then I would think Bossk and company wave

Thats just my thoughts but since unleashed seems to be released one wave then the next and hardly never any reshipments, I think this would be true

later and hope that helped DBB

later

DS

Reaction score
Im not 100% sure but I believe Tusken Raider and Aayla Secura

This is another reason it would be a while since we have not seen these yet.

Then again I dont follow the unleashed line but I think I saw this posted over time or read it in a magazine.

Anyone know for sure?

Later

DS

Reaction score
i have not been collecting every unleashed. nostly if its been from the OT. the only PT unleashed i have are jango, maul, and yoda, and the only one i missed that i wanted was the padme. and i only get them if they look really good. i do plan on getting the jedi luke, but i only had enough for the sidious yesterday. i really want the leia when it gets rereleased, but im not the sure the force will be with me for that one or not.
anyway, time to hit the sack, see yall tommorrow

Reaction score
I think we are going to have a few good days and a good weekend for figs.

I hope to have the ewok in the next day or so, since I have been informed one store around me has a case in transit!

So keep checking those walmarts as most have empty pegs

Have fun and Dbb Ill remeber you for a moc ewok unless winchester gets them, which they probaly will around the same time

DS

Reaction score
wanted to say thanks to newob for the ozzel, last one i needed for that wave.
i also want to say that this new forum setup is stupid and i hate it and am not enjoying it whatsoever. they shouldn't fix what isn't broken!

Reaction score
Hey DBB

I found 3 of these this morning, the case is as follows

1 luke
2chewie
3 clones

so he should be easy to find for those who want unleashed

good luck

DS

Reaction score
nich road wal-mart has a decent selection of newer figs. (lando, bossk, dengar....)

Reaction score
ATTENTION:

I am in need of this

I can't find it anywhere. I'm going to check around tommorrow at several places but if anyone finds it...grab it and keep the receipt in case I already find before you get back to me.

Reaction score
i cant get out there today but, richmond road wal-mart had some.if they're still there, they're in the back aisles near the bike helmets and stuff. plus the k-mart here had alot of the cuddle pairs when i went last week. since my husband collects star wars only, i collect care bears. let me know if you're looking for any others. i check them at every store.

Reaction score
I might just have to go check that Wal-Mart either in a sec. or in the morning if I get up early enough.

Reaction score
2 weird guys

my girlfriend buys care bears while i shop for figures as well!

I saw that set tonight at the florence ky store for 9.99 target that is

so target might be a good check as well

SCORED the endor wave tonight madine rocks!

him and the ultra ewok are my favorite 2 out of the four,

han solo might just loose his head as I think the scanning crew head will look cool on the body

if I see any extra Ill pick them up

same for the cb 2 pack now

wish I would have checked this before now or I would have gotten it

sorry

DS

Reaction score
DBB

LMK if you still need the set

I stuck one back for you at the morehead walmart

I wont be back in the store till thursday

so if you want to go now

call me and ill tell you where its at