lexington ky finds

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Well sad to say there are no more mauls at RR meijer, cause i got the last one
but there is one more Anakin TA left on the top shelf and one more yoda. Thanks for the tip these are the first new figures i've seen in months

Reaction score
saw the new action fleet at rr target around 8 tonight. they had a few of the darth tyranus ship and the at te. no accessory packs- which is what i really really need!!

Reaction score
Reynolds Road Meijer put out more of the TA Anakin, Darth Maul Sith, and Yoda figures. There were 2 or 3 of each on the pegs, plus a number up on top of the shelf.

Reaction score
i haven't seen anything else yet... but here's a question.. i heard that the padme coruscant attack (pilot), was supposed to be in that wave with ta anakin and maul.. anybody know if thats true?? if so, i missed her.

Reaction score
She showed up at KB at Mall St. Matthews in Louisville yesterday, along with Lott Dodd, the new Tusken Raider, Jango pilot and Clonetrooper Pilot. Not sure where the KB('s) is (are) in big Lex, but you might want to check there.

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, Darth Askew. Unfortunately, I don't think that we have one any more... there used to be one in Turfland Mall, but it's gone.

Now I think we're stuck with TRU as the only 'toy store' in town.

G

yeah there is one in richmond mall but the place in Gtown is a kb outlet and didnt have anything but some old model kits from 95...i think. That was a couple months ago though

Reaction score
Nothing new at Wal-Mart today... at least that I saw.

On a side note, a friend of mine was having dinner at Rincon tonight and Captain Kirk himself was sitting at the next table.... guess he was there for the Keeneland opening.

Reaction score
we're planning a little road trip for richmond and georgetown this weekend. and going to louisville next weekend,it'll be my husbands birthday, and he wants a hunt for star wars in louisville day. i'm hoping for more new figs!! thanks for the help with the padme question!!

[ 10-03-2002, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: watto911 ]

Reaction score
target has the rest of the action fleet- the naboo fighter is there now. they still have the other 2 as well. tru had nothing new for star wars, they did have the motu man at arms if anyone is still looking.

Reaction score
Me and Wysh's buddy Doug works at the Blockbuster in Vtown and has seen ol Bill S. in there.

Did you say anything to him? If so was he nice? I've heard mixed stories on him being rude and sometimes being super nice.

Reaction score
we might start check kb in richmond more often maybe something will show up there or that kb wholesale place in g town

Reaction score
yeah ol bill rented galaxie quest of all movies and hey WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT TREKS ON THIS STARWARS BOARD LOL just joking but on this side note happy birthday to wattos hubby and good luck with your hunt. Yesterday at the new circle road walmart they had 2 gunships but nothing else. Lets all take a min to pray for some new toys in need to spend money i need new plastic please help please

Reaction score
thanks darth wysh!! hopefully i will have some good news from richmond and georgetown tomorrow afternoon.

Reaction score
ok went to georgetown and richmond.. g-town didn't have anything star wars at all, nothing. richmond kb has the exclusive star fighter with obi wan. we bought one, no 12" exclusive clonetroopers. still have to go around tonight. tru had nothing new.

Reaction score
in the past 24 hours we've been around lexington, winchester and nicholasville. the same stuff is at every store. winchester has episode 1 12"s and potj 12"s. no new figs or arena playset yet. we still have plans for louisville next weekend though.

Reaction score
they have man of arms at trus and still no dukkos and no damn new toys there killing me at walmart. If you missed the leia and anaman they have them at trus also but leave one of each for mushy thanks

Reaction score
Woohoo... I'll pick those up on the way home today, as long as they still have them.

Reaction score
TRU has a couple each of Amanaman and Leia, if anyone wants them.

Oh, and our little Lexington thread hit 100 posts! Woohoo!

Reaction score
Amazon.com has Dooku for $6.99. I amy jsut throw him in when I go to order a couple books. They have free shipping over $25.00 so....

I'll probably end up going to TRU to get a Man At Arms tommorrow if I can.

Reaction score
we haven't found anything "new". we did pick up the new wave of action fleet vehicles at target, they also had the carded action fleet creatures...the bantha and ronto, the little micro machine versions. nothing else so far.

Reaction score
Originally posted by watto911:
we haven't found anything "new". we did pick up the new wave of action fleet vehicles at target, they also had the carded action fleet creatures...the bantha and ronto, the little micro machine versions. nothing else so far.
<font size="2" face="arial">I'll have to go check if they have anymore of the Rontos tommorrow. I'll probably grab one up. Me and Wysh found one there a few weeks ago but it was damaged.

Reaction score
Oh by the way, I'm sure most you know...but I went up to Wal-Mart here in Winchester tonight and they had a butt load of the Cantina sets. Still no luck on the Dooku...I'm waiting to find another one there ( jsut not damaged this time!!! )

Reaction score
Well jsut wanted to check in. I haven't found anything lately. I'm still on the search for Dooku 3 3/4, and MOTU Man At Arms and Stratos. Plus like the rest of you the newest figs. Well here's to someone finding something. Cheers!!

Reaction score
i know i'm posting this a little late tonight since target is already closed, but the reynolds road target has the yoda deluxes if anyone missed them. one of the guys working there told us that they expect to have some accessory packs later this week,which would be nice considering we have yet to even see them once!!

Reaction score
Cool deal. Don't need the Yoda ( me and Wysh found em in Louisville ) but I need the acc. packs.

Did they still have the lil micro Rontos? I haven't had the chance to stop by yet.

Reaction score
they still had the little rontos and such last night, dont know about today though.

Reaction score
well its the start of a new month and still we havnt got any new toys yet this is really getting on my nervous im about to say forget it and start finding them cheap online its getting out of hand my friends its about time to rise up and take matters in our own hands RISE UP START SOMETHING

Reaction score
tru has the new figs- lott dodd, padme pilot, tusken with massif, and watto!!! they had a few cases tonight. teemto and ki adi mundi are there as well. target still has the little rontos and banthas. no accessory packs. but hey we got new figs!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
You beat me to posting!

I picked up Padme, Watto, Lott Dodd, Tusken, as well as the Rebel Soldier with no facial hair there earlier.

Finally! New figures!

Reaction score
Oh... if anyone is interested it Two Towers figures, they have the first wave at Suncoast, though they're a little more expensive than they should be ($9.99).

Reaction score
we didn't find the new endor rebel soldier. but the BATTLE ARENA is here!!!! we just picked ours up at the richmond road wal-mart, they are 2 per case and they had one case tonight. i'm not sure about any of the other wal-marts, richmond road is usually the last to get anything though. it looks really good, pretty good size too. it's 39.99. good luck!

Reaction score
They didnt have any thing at trus today at 11 excpet one yoda,munda,maul ST,ankin TA,thats it damn them damn them to hell

G

make that one yoda and one anakin....as of 1230 ....didnt see the maul or any others and at nich road walmart they had a big empty space where the gunship goes and nothing new. And Tru is taking preorder for ATOC, i asked about the anniversary R2 and they told me i would get it when the movie came in!!!

[ 10-11-2002, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: DarthBryax ]

Reaction score
sounds like you all missed the new figs by a couple hours this morning, our best friend went to tru around 9:30 and they had quite a bit with the exception of watto, he got the last one. tru told us that they had several cases of the new figs, maybe they didn't put them all out yet. it's a possibility.

Reaction score
And Tru is taking preorder for ATOC, i asked about the anniversary R2 and they told me i would get it when the movie came in!!!
<font size="2" face="arial">So, will pre-ordering the DVD get you the R2?

Reaction score
Well....I'm heading out the door to go see if I can find anything today. I'll check back in once I get back. Wish me luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.