lexington ky finds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Found new figs at Winchester WM. They had the Yavin wave and such. I didn't buy anything though. I almost got Rassputini but it was damaged as well as the Luke Holo.

Reaction score
THANK YOU BIG BOY!! RIGHT AFTER YOU POSTED WE HEADED ON UP TO WINCHESTER. WE PICKED UP THE WHOLE YAVIN WAVE AND THE LANDO. WE DID MANAGE TO FIND A RAPPERTUNIE IN GOOD CONDITION ON A SHELF. THANK YOU!

Reaction score
Originally posted by watto911:
THANK YOU BIG BOY!! RIGHT AFTER YOU POSTED WE HEADED ON UP TO WINCHESTER. WE PICKED UP THE WHOLE YAVIN WAVE AND THE LANDO. WE DID MANAGE TO FIND A RAPPERTUNIE IN GOOD CONDITION ON A SHELF. THANK YOU!
<font size="2" face="arial">No prob.

Reaction score
hey watto, i think i will have what i need to get what i want from you in about a week. and thanx everyone, im headed to wm now.

Reaction score
HE MEANS NEWTOWN WAL-MART/NEW CIRCLE WALMART.RICHMOND ROAD WALMART GOT IN 3 CASES OF THE YAVIN/JABBA WAVE BUT THE JQUILE WAS THE ONLY FIG NOT IN THE CASES.LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND HIM.

Reaction score
FYI

JQuile is not in the yavin case

I found mine in the first jabba wave case with only landos holo lukes rappers repack luke jedi luke hoth etc....

the yavin case I found a while back had tanus in it

so if you are seeing yavin primarily he wont be there

toys rus stores have been getting the first case though with him

hope that helps

later and have fun

DS

Reaction score
Anyone else excited about the next few basic items coming out?

The ewok looks cool for the ultra line wish they had released it now instead of those 2 repacks of fett and ben but oh well.

The empire wave with the new Dengar etc... looks cool as well.

And finally The endor wave with Madine really looks great!

Anyone else excited about these?

In star wars Im only collecting small figures and some vehicles with new figures and no remakes unless they rock like Dengar and General lando do.

So after these im not really looking forward to anything till the lobot cloudcar pilot wave.

Later

DS

Reaction score
Anyone else going to the Horsemen home opener tommorrow at Rupp?

I won tix and I'm hoping DarthWysh can go with me.

Reaction score
haven't found any new toys at the moment.
i dont know if any of you have ever sold on ebay, but it's a pain in the neck! i've completed just under 30 auctions so far and have about 15 or so to finish putting up tomorrow night.it's more time consuming that i thought it would be. oh well. oh by the way, dbb - the guy who won my tru x-wing is a non-paying bidder, so it's going back up tomorrow if you want to try for it again.

Reaction score
haven't found any new toys at the moment.
i dont know if any of you have ever sold on ebay, but it's a pain in the neck! i've completed just under 30 auctions so far and have about 15 or so to finish putting up tomorrow night.it's more time consuming that i thought it would be. oh well. oh by the way, dbb - the guy who won my tru x-wing is a non-paying bidder, so it's going back up tomorrow if you want to try for it again.
<font size="2" face="arial">How do you know he's non paying...hasn't only been a few days.

And as far as eBaying...I do it alot. And trust me it's gets easier if you do more and more. The time consuming thing for me is scanning and taking pics.

Reaction score
it's been 7 days and he has never e-mailed. not even the inital e-mail. i think i e-mailed him 6 times. but when i checked his feedback, i'm not surprised.

Reaction score
hey Watto that sucks about ebay. I have been a member with ebay since 1999 and have found it a easy way to get rid of stuff that would just sit in my closet that I no longer want. Hope things work out better for you.

later

DS

Reaction score
went around town today and all we saw was the yavin wave and one lando at the reynolds road meijers. oh and suncoast has a freddy jason two pack set, freddy has a couple of extra heads in the box. they also have a miniature luke skywalker lightsaber from master replicas.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Darth Big Boy:
Anyone else going to the Horsemen home opener tommorrow at Rupp?

I won tix and I'm hoping DarthWysh can go with me.
<font size="2" face="arial">Well...Wysh couldn't go so I took mmy dad.

Good game...we beat em 49 to 21!

Reaction score
went to georgetown today, the wal-mart had the same waves we've found here. yavin and the jabba guys. no j'quille though.

Reaction score
Dengar wave hitting the area now at walmart

So watch out for them very cool wave

No Jquille in this case for those who still need him, maybe he will ship in the endor case again so there are still oppurtunituys for more Jquilles.

I wanted a secomd to make a custom but as you know hes MIA

case is as follows
2 Dengar
2 Bossk
2 Ozzel
1 GL
1 Tie
1 Anthilles
1 Dadonna
1 Luke Hoth
1 R2 Barge

Good Luck DS

Reaction score
Originally posted by DBB:
Anyone got a PS2 they wanna sell?

I dropped my bro's and need to replace it ASAP.
<font size="2" face="arial">Nevermind...I just went ahead and got one at Wal-Mart.

Reaction score
Picked up a silver clonetrooper at TRU in Times Square, NYC...

Would have bought more, but there was a limit per person. Haven't seen any around here...

Reaction score
went to richmond today and they have the new deluxes at wal-mart, the kamino showdown with obi and jango. we had to pass on a set because they were crushed. all of them were. maybe they'll hit here soon. and suncoast has the yavin wave.

Reaction score
Hey watto

on those repacked deluxe maysville and morehead both still had some this week

id call before you make the drive

morehead 606 784 3262
maysville 606 759 5040

if you want I could look this week save you the trip and all and I could mail them

lmk if I can help

DS

Reaction score
OUR SILVER CLONETROOPER ARRIVED AT THE DOOR YESTERDAY, WE ORDERED IT OFF TRU (AMAZON). I FIGURED WE PAID A TOTAL OF $6.35 FOR IT RATHER THAN SPEND $15 AT TRU AND GET ONE, ESPECIALLY WHEN TRU HAS NOTHING TO SPEND $15 ON.

Reaction score
ok, so amazon sent me 2 silver clone troopers, ( charged me for 2 too.) anyway, i have no use for two of them so i'm offering it up to dbb first, since we're meeting tomorrow anyway, if he doesn't want it, it's up for grabs. it cost me $6.35, so it is $6.35. not looking to profit here. and hey it's a better deal than tru. oh yeah, i already star cased it too, so you get that for free. let me know.

Reaction score
ok, so amazon sent me 2 silver clone troopers, ( charged me for 2 too.) anyway, i have no use for two of them so i'm offering it up to dbb first, since we're meeting tomorrow anyway, if he doesn't want it, it's up for grabs. it cost me $6.35, so it is $6.35. not looking to profit here. and hey it's a better deal than tru. oh yeah, i already star cased it too, so you get that for free. let me know.
<font size="2" face="arial">What condition is it in? If it's minty mint..I'll take it.

Reaction score
HEY DBB

went to kmart today on lunch

saw a case of star wars on a paller busted it open and it was the r1g4 wave

so maybe a kmart near you has gotten a HOF case now so you can get r2

Ill still keep looking for r2 and jquilles for you guys

so kmart might be worth a trip or call this week

later and hope that helps someone

DS

Reaction score
the new deluxes are out at tru and reynold road target ( the jango and obi kamino showdown) they are cheaper at target, but you get the free clonetrooper at tru, and we did get another silver clonetrooper for buying them there.

Reaction score
hey DBB

I have not seen it come in any stores yet.

I think he lands, this month.

Want me to pick up one for you if I see one?

LMK

DS

Reaction score
Originally posted by DanielSammons:
hey DBB

I have not seen it come in any stores yet.

I think he lands, this month.

Want me to pick up one for you if I see one?

LMK

DS
<font size="2" face="arial">Yes please.

Reaction score
okay I will is he to be opened or kept carded?

Im opening my first one, then hooking you up with the next. So Im thinking hell be 2 to a case so you get best card choice if hes to be kept carded.

Im back in maysville tomorrow so Ill see if walmart has any on order or maybe would have them

morehead had 6 (1 case) on order and they have allready had the jango repack case 2 or 3 times so a friend is going to watch out there for us

later

DS

Status
Not open for further replies.