lexington ky finds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have nt seen much locally or when traveling around for work just more of the one repack case and newest unleashed.

The moment I post Im looking for something though, the figures will roll around big so maybe we can luck out

Ill trade out some of my new saga figs Lando skiff, Rappertunie, Tie fighter pilot, Gold leader and luke holo.

will pull those off my figure wall, if anyone can help me find a few items I dont see since im not around the retailers they figures hit at.

Hulk classics one abomination card can be mangeled since Im a opener
hitting kb toys now

hulk clacssics 2 hitting target now absorbing man and mecha hulk same deal on the card condition

Rotk series 2 King of the dead and Morgual lord should be hitting stores this week or next

and finally if anyone sees a marvel legends series 3 maskless wolverine hitting kmart or walmart, by chance since hes a chase, hes the only one I dont have

thanks and good luck

DS
who had his birthday on 2/17, wishes all a late bday

Reaction score
Hey everyone....

I'm looking for Dannl Faytonni MOC. If anyone has one or happens to find one let me know!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Newob Palpatine:
i guess you all are finding about as much as i am....NOTHING.
<font size="2" face="arial">Dang you're up early!! I haven't been out lately.

Reaction score
we haven't been out lately either.
we are only collecting figures now, so we have lots of toys to get rid of. we're going to put them up on ebay later in the week. but if any of you are looking for anything (cinema scenes,4-packs, beast packs, a few exclusive vehicles, carrying cases, and more) let us know. all mib.

Reaction score
Originally posted by watto911:
we haven't been out lately either.
we are only collecting figures now, so we have lots of toys to get rid of. we're going to put them up on ebay later in the week. but if any of you are looking for anything (cinema scenes,4-packs, beast packs, a few exclusive vehicles, carrying cases, and more) let us know. all mib.
<font size="2" face="arial">Is there any way you could PM me a list of what you got to sell?

Reaction score
yasterday i got my boshel in the mail from ebay, and today i got my jar jar binks pez dispencer that comes with the alien who owns the shop that binks takes the fish like food from that he lets loose out of his mouth and it smacks subulba. i will use it in one of my dioramas. im happy to have them both.

Reaction score
today i got a trip outa the airport that went to cinci. while i was there, i went to target,walmart, and meijer. i found no new star wars, no new LOTR, no marvel legends. i did find the 1:18 ford gran torino from starsky and hutch for my wife though, so i guess thats something.

Reaction score
target on reynolds has clearanced the jedi council and war room to $13.98. they dont have any of those cup things yet.

Reaction score
target on reynolds has clearanced the jedi council and war room to $13.98. they dont have any of those cup things yet.
<font size="2" face="arial">For some reason....maybe because I'm not really into collecting nowadays...$13.98 is still too much for me.

Reaction score
I AGREE.
JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW, I'M EBAYING OFF TOYS, STARTING AT $1.00. I JUST LISTED A FEW TONIGHT AND WILL BE ADDING MORE THROUGHOUT THE MONTH. JUST LOOK UNDER SELLER : WATTO911 -IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THEM OUT.
BY THE WAY - NO NEW TOYS ANYWHERE TODAY!!!

Reaction score
I AGREE.
JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW, I'M EBAYING OFF TOYS, STARTING AT $1.00. I JUST LISTED A FEW TONIGHT AND WILL BE ADDING MORE THROUGHOUT THE MONTH. JUST LOOK UNDER SELLER : WATTO911 -IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THEM OUT.
BY THE WAY - NO NEW TOYS ANYWHERE TODAY!!!
<font size="2" face="arial">Sent you an email through eBay about the interactive R2. What would it take to get it? LMK...I really need it.

Reaction score
As I was out in oh this weekend looked for some new figs to hook some of you up with and no new figures star wars related.

Did find my mecha hulk and my girlfriend scored me a abomination this week as well.

other than that i guess im looking for a absorbing man and new lotr rotk figs now

later and good luck

ds

Reaction score
Originally posted by DanielSammons:
As I was out in oh this weekend looked for some new figs to hook some of you up with and no new figures star wars related.

Did find my mecha hulk and my girlfriend scored me a abomination this week as well.

other than that i guess im looking for a absorbing man and new lotr rotk figs now

later and good luck

ds
<font size="2" face="arial">I can get you an Absorbing Man...jsut gotta go back and see if he's still there.

I'll let you know.

Reaction score
hey DS, can your girkfriend score me an Abominatio too
i am really starting to hate that chase fig.

Reaction score
sweet dbb

now I might have to drive down and meet you since last time you had to come down here

thanks man

DS
<font size="2" face="arial">Going in a bit to check for you.

Reaction score
Hey New

Hes not a chase just in a weird case

hers how it goes

walmart some stores carry hulk figures but they receive a hulk x-men case

the first wave was like this

5 wolverine 1 archangel and 2 of each hulk

now a new split case is shipping 2 of each hulk war hulk , gamma, and mecha along with some of the x-men first wave gambit etc

both those cases hit walmart and target retailers

toysrus got in and is the only retailer to my knowledge so far to have a solid 12 x-men case

and kb the same way but with 12 hulk classics

11 hulks one abomination

so hes not a chase just harder to find right now

I would call the richmond kb and ask them top check their stock and see is they have in in the back room

since see asked a guy at kb in florence and they had some in the back room

if it had been on the shelf I would say a scalper would have gotten it

the mecha hulk is cool New since he contains a little gremlin figure!

Ill keep my eyes open but no promises since I might get to KB myself once a month and without all walmart carrying the mixed classics line and them not in the cases right now, supposadley hell be hard for me to get

Id ask any of these guys here since some hit richmond often to check that kb since thats the only palce I have heard of him hitting or maybe the gtown store

later and good luck

DS

Reaction score
thanks dbb

whatever I have you need is yours of course

cash is also cool if you want it

later

DS

Reaction score
WENT TO A FEW STORES TODAY, NOTHING AS USUAL. NICH. ROAD HAD THE UNLEASHED CHEWIE WAVE, RICHMOND ROAD TOO. PUT UP A FEW MORE AUCTIONS TOO.

Reaction score
hey thanks for looking dbb

hope you did not have to make a special trip out

i appreciate it a lot though

thanks again man

Later

DS

Reaction score
hey thanks for looking dbb

hope you did not have to make a special trip out

i appreciate it a lot though

thanks again man

Later

DS
<font size="2" face="arial">No prob at all.

Had to go anyways to get some Dew and chips for Wrestlemania XX tonight.

Reaction score
sweet dbb

now I might have to drive down and meet you since last time you had to come down here

thanks man

DS

Reaction score
cool, at least i haveidea of where to look for abomination now anyway. if any of you happen to be in a KB somewhere, please grab me the abomination fig if you aint looking for it for yourselves, thanx, and hopefully Watto wont mind saying im good for it.

Reaction score
newob's good for it. i hope you enjoy your new at-st newob! thanks for the sale. no new toys to report.

Reaction score
no watto, thank you for the sale. BTW, a friend of mine saw your ebay stuff, and said he sent you a msg about the rancor and the bantha, he really wants them, but hes not sure if you got his msg. anyway, hes good for it, if you want to get in touch with me, i can contact him.

Reaction score
i wrote him back , he's the high bidder on that auction, the last time i checked he was anyway.

Reaction score
reynolds road target has the figs with cups, they're $9.99 each.
tru has the "hall of fame" figs. c-3po, r2, obiwan, chewie, stormtrooper,yoda, and some others. we bought 6 and 2 of them wouldn't scan so the guy gave them to us for free. very nice. anyway, these are rehashes from previous lines. but they are on the new saga card.

Reaction score
reynolds road target has the figs with cups, they're $9.99 each.
tru has the "hall of fame" figs. c-3po, r2, obiwan, chewie, stormtrooper,yoda, and some others. we bought 6 and 2 of them wouldn't scan so the guy gave them to us for free. very nice. anyway, these are rehashes from previous lines. but they are on the new saga card.
<font size="2" face="arial">I need that R2....gonna try to get over there after work tommorrow.

Which 2 wouldn't ring up?

Reaction score
HaHa...that's funny.

Hopefully they'll still have a R2 tommorrow afternoon. If anyone that make there before 4:30 and grab one...LMK.

If not it's cool...I'm going then.

Reaction score
I didn't get to make it out to TRU today. I'm going to see Dawn Of The Dead after work tommorrow and hopefully swing by TRU afterwards.

Reaction score
I prolly already have the R2, but I am curious, which is it exactly, don't spose its the one with holo leia is it?

Reaction score
tru had the "rappertoonie" (i'm sure i spelled that wrong) wave. but by the time i got there they only had one left and he was crushed. now that they've shown up here, maybe they'll start rolling in.

Status
Not open for further replies.