lexington ky finds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the richmond road wal-mart got one case of the new republic gunship in tonight-- there are only 2 ships per case. we bought ours 30 minutes ago, so there is only one left!! usually the other wal-marts get more cases because they are supercenters, and richmond road isn't. good luck!!

Reaction score
That's cool... I probably won't get the gunship, but thanks for the heads up. No new figures?

Reaction score
no new figs yet, seems like it's been forever since any new figs hit too. around 3 am we checked the meijer's off nicholasville road, they have plenty of unleashed and new 12" there. the hamburg one didn't have any left tonight. nothing else anywhere- every saturday night we go to all the stores in lex and the nicholasville wal-mart. hopefully we'll have some good news later!

Reaction score
tru-- new r2-d2 ($100), only one left, plenty of landspeeders and x-wings
target-- too many deluxe c-3po's, nothing else good
k-mart-- THE NEW ELECTRONIC OBI-WAN AND JANGO FETT (29.99 EACH) THERE'S STILL A FEW LEFT. PLENTY OF THE EXCLUSIVE 2 PACKS AS WELL. PLENTY OF ZAM 12" WAVE TOO.
we're still going to all the wal-marts and meijer's tonight, we'll let you know.

Reaction score
went to nicholasville,richmond, and georgetown- as well as all stores here. nothing special anywhere- the kb in richmond said that they had only recieved one shipment of the exclusive clonetroopers, but they should get more as the holidays approach. gunships are around,as well as 12", and unleashed. tru put out 3 more r2-d2 this morning. thats it.

Reaction score
Thanks, Watto. I did some rounds today and found pretty much exactly what you described. Reynolds Road Meijer had a bunch of 12" Zam and SBDs, too.

Reaction score
Oh, and Nich. Rd/Man-o-war Wal-Mart had an AMAZING number of the cantina figures.

Reaction score
well i did my lou run yesertday and fun about 20 somthing xwings and at kohls the had plenty of yoda and cp30 deluxes and the maul sith traning and anikan tattoonie attack WQOOHOOO but nothing in g-town or winchester and any in lex =( makes me sad but anyways ive notice no one is buying up andy of the 12 inches and whats up with zams head darn is it big have they forgot how to make toys again prittyful but the kmart in frankfort had the two packs with yoda and jango and yoda and the clone trooper and the walmart in frankfort had a bin full of ep2 toys ontop of the display well anyway may thge force be with you in your hunting

G

Yep walmart still has cantina sets and the new 12s but other than that nothing new....

G

sorry i wanted my 50th post so i could get my avitar. and i dont think 12" zam is that bad...it couldve been worse.

Reaction score
went to the richmond road wal-mart and hamburg meijer's around 10 tonight- wal mart had one set of the last 3 potj figs (teebo,boshek,r4-m9). it ticked us off because we ended up ebaying for those a while back because we had never been able to find them. we figure someone had returned them since it was only the three of them. meijer's had nothing new.

Reaction score
well once again i found nothing at all here in lex they have to be hiding somewhere i hope to fins new stuff soon or will go crazy

G

Tru had a couple of R2 units and some speeders and xwings other than that nothing new. I feel ya on the new stuff it seems like its been months since ive seen something new. I also talked to one of the managers at Tru...he said that they should have some new stuff by the beginning of Oct. Till then...

G

Hey guys i dont know if this is new or not, because i dont collect the unleashed figures, but i went to Reynolds Road Meijer and i noticed on the very top top shelf they had a couple of both Dooku and Mace Windu unleashed. They both looked very cool but i cant really afford the unleashed figures as the regular and 12" saga lines are kicking my wallets ***

Reaction score
the richmond road wal-mart got a small shipment of the $100 r2-d2. they also got the new assortment of basic lightsabers. nothing else new.

Reaction score
i went to the super saturday sale at the hamburg meijer's this morning-at 6am- looks like they finally stocked. they have a few each of the electronic 12" jango and obi wan. they also have some gunships on the bottom shelf. if anyone missed the djas puhr wave- it's on the first riser above the figures in the back. the entire star wars section is actually full. no new figs yet!!

Reaction score
just got back from tru- and the 12" luke and tauntaun is here! we bought one and there were 2 left. looks very good!!

Reaction score
North Park Wal-Mart still has the interactive R2, but I only saw one. Also, they put all of their POTJ figures on clearance... it's all of the normal pegwarmers, though.. Ketwol, Shmi, etc.

Reaction score
tlee- we usually find one at meijers in hamburg about once a week, we never buy one because we've had ours since april. but if we come across one again we'll let you know. i think they're still putting out cases from the start of aotc every now and then.
there was a palpatine at the reynolds road meijers, just one though.

Reaction score
Please do. I'm good for the money if you pick it up for me...just ask Darth Mushy. I'd really appreciate it. Or you can jsut hide it good somewhere and let me know.

Reaction score
lol
if we find one ill help you out man no big deal. you should have been with us in april and you would have had one. dumbarse

Reaction score
I saw a Dooku at Meijer a couple of days ago... I should have picked it up for you. I'll get the next one I see.

Reaction score
Thanks for the call today guys. I ran out there to Meijers and they still had 1 and it was damaged ( bad corner crease along wih a dented bubble. ) So I'm still searching. Hopefully if me and Wysh do our toy run this weekend I'll find one.

Reaction score
Well I jsut went ot Wal-Mart here in Winchester and I found a Dooku but.........it was messed up too!! It had a really nad crease and a wrinkled bubble plus this VOID sticker residue on the bubble too. Like 3 or 4 figs had the VOID crap on them. Oh well.

Reaction score
tru had 7 12in luke and tauntauns today at noon and they all looked good to but other then that they had nothing new

Reaction score
I wish I could afford one of those... but $60? Ouch! I can buy 12 basic figures for that.

Reaction score
Just came from the Reynolds Road Meijer... they have a Han Solo army there pretty much. They DID have a Gunship and quite a few Palpatines and Djas Puhrs, too.

Reaction score
did the usual run around saturday night, didn't find anything that was actually new though. target in hamburg has put the reek and unleashed on clearance, $11 each. saw one gunship at nicholasville walmart. 12" here and there. nothing too special.

Reaction score
Well....me and Wysh went onout toy run today. Went to Mt. Sterling WM, Richmond WM, Richmond KM, & Berea WM. Did't find a thing SW related. Bad day indeed.

G

Hey guys i did my run today...Nich Rd Target had 2 accessory sets left and some new wave2 action fleet dooku's ship, ect...and hamburg target had 8 or 9 accessory sets left and 2 dooku 12" figures. Tru didnt have anything new.

Reaction score
I heard a rumor that Meijer on Reynolds road had a ton of Anakin TA and Maul Sith Training. Haven't seen it for myself, though, so I don't know for sure.

Reaction score
Well here's some stuff I'm looking for if you guys would be kind enough to post if you see it. Hide if you can.

- Count Dooku 3 3/4
- Darth Tyrannus Unleashed ( doesnt matter comdition..I'm going to open )

Not SW but...

- MOTU Man at Arms
- MOTU Stratos

Reaction score
Just went to R.R. Meijer, and they have Anakin TA and Maul Sith Training, as well as a Yoda on the top shelf.

Most of the Wal-Marts that I have been to recently have had plenty of Man-at-Arms and Stratos. I think TRU had them, too.

Reaction score
thank you so much mushy- we read your post and ran out the door! there was one anakin left after we bought our anakin and maul. got the big ladder and checked the riser, yodas, palpatines... nothing else good. ran over to the hamburg meijers after that- nothing. we're so happy to have new figs finally.
tlee- if you're looking for the newest motu, the nicholasville walmart has the ram man on an end cap in the back of toys- along with every other figure except for meck a neck. our best friend collects motu.

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I got me and Wysh the Ram man last week in winchester. I've found man at arms but theyre always messed up. I haven't seen a Stratos in a while. I'm hoping to talk Wysh into going with me to Cincy one weekened to look. Anyone need anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.