lexington ky finds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just wanted to let all the fellow collectors out there know that the newest figures have hit kentucky..... teemto pagalies, ki-adi-mundi, djas puhr, chancellor palpatine. we also finally got the acklay and the new deluxe mace windu with red battle droid here. good luck!!

Reaction score
watto911 good to hear the news!

I would like to invite you to join our Kentucky sw
posts. Head over to Louisville, Ky finds and you will see others from Lexington and all over Kentucky!

Welcome aboard!

G

Hey im new to the boards so i just wanted to say hi first. Today I made a trip up to Kings Island hoping they might have some EP2 figures,(They had EP1 figures 2 yrs ago)Anyway they didn't have anything. From there we went to TRU in Erlanger.(i think)They had all the usual suspects Han, Chewie,Ect.. Same for the TRU in Lexington. But no Teemto or Ki-adi. Checked both targets in town and no accessory sets or newer figures. Hamburg target did have the action fleet stuff. Pretty sweet. Talk to you guys soon...

Reaction score
thanks for the tip about target darthbryax! the wal-mart on richmond road also got some of the action fleet in-(my best friend unloads the trucks everyday, that's very helpful!!) also- the meijer in hamburg is supposed to get about 20 cases of the unleashed assortment containing the padme', vader and anakin. so if anyone missed these when they first hit a couple weeks ago- keep checking meijer's.(we missed them the first time) good luck!

G

update...Hamburg Target has accessory kits,and the new action fleet. Nich Rd. Target gets a truck on Saturday and might have some then, they only had the action fleet sets.

G

The Tru here in lexington said that their trucks were running late this week. Check them on friday. They started rearranging the toy section at our Tru so i think they might be getting 12" Luke & Tauntan...hopefully. Also they were putting out wave 1 figures so if you are looking for the early figures w/insert they have most of them. Walmart(Nich rd) is also rearranging their toy department, but didnt have anything new. Target didnt have squat either.

Reaction score
Darth Bryax & Watto911 good to here the news.

Feel free to post under Louisville, Ky finds. Its really about all of Kentucky and Southern Indiana. We can all help each other out!

G

Today and for the past week or two Target hasn't had s!it! Toys R Us had the xwing last week and luke's Speeder today. They had 6 left as of 230 pm. And i havnt seen any new figures in a while, still waiting on 41+. I read somewhere, maybe here, that things should start coming out around the 30th of the month at Wal-mart... so hopefully.

Reaction score
Was at TRU earlier today (Friday actually) and they still had 8 or so X-wings and 5 or 6 Speeders...

Reaction score
Oh... and did Meijer ever get all of those cases of Unleashed? I check there every now and then, but haven't seen any there yet.

Reaction score
hello everyone- tru still has plenty of x-wings and speeders today. meijer's is still waiting on the unleashed, it's taking 4-ever!! has anyone seen the target accessory packs lately?? we haven't found one yet.

Reaction score
just wanted all you fellow collectors to know that if you are looking for star cases to protect your vintage or any other carded figure..... A+comics and collectibles on southland drive has them now. they're $2 each.

Reaction score
A+ rocks... I know the owner, he's a great guy. The prices on some of the stuff there is a bit high, but still reasonable.

[ 08-24-2002, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: DarthMushy ]

G

I Agree A+ rocks and the owner is a very nice guy, but i cant see spending two dollars a piece for each star case when you can get them online for much cheaper if you buy a little quanity. Something like $1.35 if you order 50 and even less if you buy more than 50. Just check ebay and you can get a better deal. On the other hand if you need one or two and are willing to pay 2.00.I Guess it all depends on what you need. Anyway thats my 2 cents and i have not seen any of the accessory sets for about two weeks now. im stll trying to catch an Endor set but i have the other three. Have any of you guys seen and or going to order the Shuttle Tyderium from FAO. I'll give ya a city update on monday....Later

[ 08-25-2002, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: DarthBryax ]

Reaction score
I made a run by some local Wal-Marts yesterday, and didn't see anything new at all. I plan on going by Meijer in the next day or so to so if they've gotten their shipment of Unleashed... has anyone else seen those yet?

Reaction score
DarthMushy: I usually post in the Louisville forum, but this info will help you. I found 1 Padme Unleashed at a Louisville Meijers last weekend. But it wasn't on the shelf, it was on the top shelf, not stocked yet. The weird thing was, there was only 1, and no others. I don't know if that means they had them in stock and she was all that was left (I had no word they had them), or they had a case in the store room and someone brought that one out. Regardless, they have made their way to Louisville, even though not yet in great numbers. So they should be in Lexington very soon as well.

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
All,

If you don't mind the trip to Louisville, there have been many accessory sets available at many of the Targets, Hurstborne Ln, Westport Rd and so on.....of course the Yoda set seems to be the most difficult to find.

Good Luck

G

Ive got 2 of those yodas ...i need the Endor set to complete the 4. Any trades?

Reaction score
DarthBryax, the Targets that i mentioned all had the endor set at one time or another. I am surprised the Lexington Target did not get any yet...you guys should be getting them soon!

<o> I will take the leader!
<font size="2" face="arial">

Reaction score
I've seen the Hoth set here in Lexington, but it's been weeks, and I only saw 2 total (1 at each Target). I was at both yesterday and they didn't have any.

G

Weve gotten them in several times but its too hard to catch them in cause of all the scalpers. There is a group of about ten of them and if you dont get there before they do all the new stuff is gone.Anyway like i said im willng to trade a deluxe yoda for an Endor set if anyone is interested.

Reaction score
hey everyone,got good news, was at the richmond road wal-mart and found the cantina figure exclusives about 1:15 a.m...think greedo was the short-pack.so good luck finding them and by the way the figures look great.

Reaction score
I've seen the Cantina sets at the Nicholasville/Man-o-War Wal-Mart as well. I'd guess that the other locations put them out also.

Reaction score
As of yesterday, the Nicholasville Rd/Man-o-War Wal-Mart still had a ton of the Cantina sets, most in good condition (a few of them looked like Jabba had been sitting on them).

Has anyone seen the Padme/Vader/Anakin Unleashed yet? I'm getting anxious....

Reaction score
hello everyone- the hamburg meijer's has the new 12" line- zam, dooku, super battle droid. i picked up my set of them tonight- they're $19.99 each. they only have one full set left on the shelf now!! good luck! the dooku looks really really good. and still no sign of the unleashed.

G

I received my Star Tour figures in the mail and all in all they were in pretty good shape. Ive heard some horror stories about Disney and their packing. Anyway i also picked up the cantina sets last week and ordered the 12" taun taun W/ Luke from the web site. Besides the cantina set i havent seen anything new and im still looking for the Endor accessory set. I really hate Target!!!! they just piss me off, cause every time i go over there they dont have anything

Reaction score
for anyone who missed the acklay when it first hit here- it's back again. the richmond road wal-mart has them in, just got them in tonight. and there's only one case, so good luck to anyone who needs one!!
we still have yet to find any of the accessory packs from target- they make us angry too!!!!

Reaction score
Saw the Anakin/Vader/Padme Unleashed at TRU earlier today (around 1 pm). The didn't have many, though. I picked up one of each... I hadn't planned on buying Anakin, but after I saw it I thought it looked pretty cool and figured 'what the heck'. They also had some new X-Wings out, but I don't remember seeing any Landspeeders.

G

Hey all,
went on a little road trip this weekend and picked up a few things...went to a KB in Barboursville WV and found a yellow 12"trooper they also had the red ones but my wife would've killed me for spending that much. Found a yoda and jango 2 pack at Kmart in Grayson,Ky. and just to satisfy my couriosity i went to the Nich rd Kmart and they did have some 2packs but no yoda. And still looking for the Endor Accessory set. please post if you see the Acklay again ...i missed it that night too.

Reaction score
Saw several Acklays earlier today at the Nich rd/Man-o-War Wal-Mart if you need one, DarthBryax. This was around 7 pm, so they probably still have them. I believe there were 3 there...

Reaction score
If any of you collect deluxe figures, Nicholasville Rd Target has tons of the Deluxe C3PO.

G

I received my Luke Skywalker and Tauntaun today from Amazon.com. I just have to say its FRICKIN AWESOME and if you collect the 12" line it IS a must have or even if you dont... once you see it in person you'll be like a kid in a candy store and have to buy it. Anyway im cut off from getting anything new for the next week cause of my wife so i wont be on the look out for anything new but in a couple weeks ill make my rounds as normal. Later guys and get the Tauntaun!!!!!

Reaction score
ok- it's 7:30 in the morning and the hamburg meijer's has got some unleashed in- they have the mace windu and the darth tyranus - only 3 of each right now!! no sign of the padme wave though. good luck!

Reaction score
is it jsut me or is everyone getting new stuff instead of us in lex im sick of tru and all the wal-marts here they suck its been months since ive seen a new toy unleash stuff is kool but damn they beeen out forever and COME on if you going to be a toy store or have a toy dep keep it up to date jesus i forreal hate lex people in england get the new stuff before us ill call them all the time complaining about them not getting new stuff and mejier they blow too and target and hell does are kohls sell toys??? ok im done whinning later folks

Reaction score
Just came from the Hamburg Meijer, and they still have at least 4 or 5 each of the Unleashed Tyrannus and Mace... the must have put out more since Watto was there...

Reaction score
kohl's used to have a very small toy section, i dont know about it now though. there's a store in the richmond mall (it's their answer to best buy) they have toys there, as well as the kaybee there. sometimes it is worth the trip.

Reaction score
My sister-in-law is an EKU student... maybe I can get her to go check around there for me...

Reaction score
just got back from meijer's in hamburg- still have the new unleashed- and if anyone missed the zam, dooku, super battle droid 12 inch wave, they have some more- i think 2 of each. they are also resetting the modular there- star wars is being moved around.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, Watto! Just came from TRU, and they have Anakin and Padme Unleashed, but no Vader.

Status
Not open for further replies.