Lexington KY finds pt 2

Reaction score
DanielSammons said:
Nactous said:
DarthOdie said:
Found wave 1 '08 at Georgetown Wal-Mart. They also had the Holo Vader wave as well. Several boxes of each. No Medical Droids but everything else. They even had 2 or 3 McSnowies left if anyone needs him. Also they had the new wave of comic packs minus the alien stormtrooper.
So, your the one whos been on my turf. Nothing left but Vader, Obi, Pan Droid, and Sep. Senator. Yeah, thanks a lot.
so you own the walmart in gtown? Star Wars is the easiest line to collect especially in KY. Toy Karma would help you get new figures, but a post like that makes me wonder whats in store for you.

DS
SW is not easy to collect in Louisville Dan.

Thats why I need you constantly.

Im in pre-panic mode already for wave 2 since troopers are 1 per case.

Reaction score
I was in Louisville this past weekend and it was like a ghost town. I went to several Targets, TRUs, Wal-Marts etc.. and I found zilch.

Reaction score
DarthOdie said:
I was in Louisville this past weekend and it was like a ghost town. I went to several Targets, TRUs, Wal-Marts etc.. and I found zilch.
Welcome to my world.

Reaction score
Went to Target yesterday morning and they had 4 McRebels on the shelf as well as the 2nd wave of the Mighty Muggs. I left the McRebels there and only took 3 of the MMs. They still had a set of wave 2 but both of the C-3pos boxes were crushed on one of the corners.

Reaction score
DarthOdie said:
Went to Target yesterday morning and they had 4 McRebels on the shelf as well as the 2nd wave of the Mighty Muggs. I left the McRebels there and only took 3 of the MMs. They still had a set of wave 2 but both of the C-3pos boxes were crushed on one of the corners.
but if the product was ok why not buy?

open your toys man

ds

Reaction score
DanielSammons said:
DarthOdie said:
but if the product was ok why not buy?

open your toys man

ds
I'm weird like that. My wife says that its because I get pleasure out of watching boxes get dusty. With all the new stuff coming out I find that its a good excuse to not buy it if something is wrong with the packaging. For I'm going to go broke if I buy everything.

Reaction score
well since knowone else posted this week i guess i will lol

wave 2 sw hit all over ky this week georgetown, mt sterling, winchester, nky, lexington etc....

so check walmart if you are looking

ds

Reaction score
Just picked up the TFU wave at Dry Ridge Wal-Mart yesterday. Several Wal-Marts now have the new evolutions and Galactic Hero Falcon sets as well.

Reaction score
Still on the look out for Hermi, Starkiller hero, and remaining Mcq.

Reaction score
found all of Wave 1 in multiples at Clarksville, IN WalMart over lunch. Didnt need any but if you are looking, they had alot on the pegs.

Reaction score
Found all the Target Exclusives at Hamburg. They were on a end cap. Didn't pick any of them up. Wal-Mart in North Park had the cobra 25th anniv. pack on clearance for $13.

Reaction score
Found all the order66 at Hamburg Target over the weekend. Only picked up the Tsui Choi. On a bigger note I scored a Crimson Empire comic pack @ Wal-Mart on New Circle.

Reaction score
The K-Mart in Georgetown had 6 different Indiana Jones figures on the shelf as of last night. I'm not interested in them but thought I'd pass the word just in case someone around here was looking for them.

Reaction score
Scored a TFU Rancor w/rider Saturday at the Target by Fayette Mall. They didn't have any out but a very nice employee went into the back and brought out a box. The first one we pulled out looked like someone sat on it but the other was in decent shape. This piece is very impressive especially when compared to the POTF2 version.

Reaction score
I'm in Louisville, but I'm glad to see someone still posts in this thread. It just died, and they deleted the Louisville thread? I haven't been collecting any 3-3/4" figures in the last months anyway, have been sticking to the Mighty Muggs, but I just wanted to say thanks for reporting in for the state.

Reaction score
where are all the eu walmart pack and droid factory reports?

they are everywhere!

ds

Reaction score
nothing on my run today in Louisville/S. Indiana. Anyone find the new WM stuff yet???

Reaction score
well... that is closer to Louisville... still nothing from my searches.. anyone in Louisville locate them yet?

Reaction score
Fort Knox WM is loaded w. Build A Droid sets and new comic packs. Closest I have seen to Louisville yet.

Reaction score
DarthOdie said:
Georgetown Wal-Mart has all the new comic packs and Droid sets.
I can top that, I had the Falcon and the AT-TE in my buggy, got as far as the check-out lane. Thats Georgetowns Wal-Mart for you.

Reaction score
OK, went to walmart and got the new rediculously big falcon. It's cool in size, but i think they could have kept the price down by not including all the electronic sounds and lights and phrases. However, the slow dropping entrance way was a nice touch. I really dont see that it was worth 150 bucks though, but oh well, i bought it, nothing can can change that now.

Reaction score
Georgetown WalMart is finishing up with their remodel. The toy section is done. If you need any of the First wave of clones or any of the first 2 waves of legacy they have put out a bunch. A lot of FDI as well. There are now 2 sections of star wars toys.