Lexington KY finds pt 2

Reaction score
Re: Wave 5

Georgetown wal-Mart had remants of wave 5. Kohl's in georgetown had some wave 5 including Starkiller. I left it there so head to Kohl's in g-town if you need 'her'. Kohl's had their figures on sale for $7.49.

Reaction score

Picked up Starkiller, McFett, Roronn Corrob, Yoda/Kybukk and Revan at Bashford Manor Wal-Mart last week on Wednesday. Found all of wave 5 at the Corbin, Kentucky Wal-Mart, and picked up 3 McQuarrie Snowtroopers between Williamsburg and Londons Wal-Marts. Also found an animated Fett in Williamsburg. Darktrooper purchased in Corbin, as well. The Wal-Mart on Hurtbourne in Louisville had several Malaks and Pre-Cyborg Grievouses yesterday, for anyone looking for them.

Reaction score

Frankfort Wal-mart had several revision cases with UGH figures packed in. Picked up a gold celebration Luke, Han, McStormie, and Animated boba. There were still 2 of each UGH left. I went to Oxmoor Mall in Louisville Saturday and found McVader at Sear's. They were putting all their Christmas toys out. Toys r us at St. Matthews had several boxes of the General McQ wave minus the Mcsnows. Kohls by Oxmoor had the Darktrooper Wave of legends. At least 2 boxes.

Reaction score

Rob6343 said:
Georgetown wal-Mart had remants of wave 5. Kohl's in georgetown had some wave 5 including Starkiller. I left it there so head to Kohl's in g-town if you need 'her'. Kohl's had their figures on sale for $7.49.
It's still there. They had Odle, Corobb, Malak and Revan there still, too. Must not have anyone come through there and browse. Picked up a McStormtrooper and McFett for a friend tonight at the Shelbyville Super Wal-Mart. Also, the Preston Highway Kohl's in Louisville had three Darktroopers the other night. Already have one, as does my brother that collects, so I left them.

Reaction score

Lexington Kohl's had remants of Starkiller wave including a starkiller last night. I left it fore I already have her.

Reaction score

fyi wave 7 has hit the area walmart will be the best bet

good luck

ds

Reaction score

Richmond road Wal-art in lexington had only R2 from wave seven but they also had a McVader on the shelf and a couple of animated fetts. Left them there. I got a McSnow at Toys R Us Friday night. Used my Mcdonald's Monapoly money and it ended up only costing me $2 and change!

Reaction score

Dang! Could anyone over near the Rickmond Rd Wal-Mart grab me the McVader and AniFett? I'm stuck in Winchester tonight...and I doubt they will survive the scalpers til morning.

PLEASE!

Reaction score

It's real hard in Lexington trying to find new stuff. When a case is opened in a store within a half hour it's gone The only reason I scored a McSnowy at Toy r Us is because I found it stashed above the rack behind a bunch of boxes. Both Targets here have been cold as ice for several months.

Reaction score

Rob6343 said:
Both Targets here have been cold as ice for several months.
Not true....Target is the only place I've been finding stuff because they're not open 24 / 7 and the scalpers can't grab cases off the pallets.

TRU should be the same but they have lil troll employees that hold stuff for scalpers...I've witnessed this 3 times now.

Reaction score

D_B_B said:
Rob6343 said:
Both Targets here have been cold as ice for several months.
Not true....Target is the only place I've been finding stuff because they're not open 24 / 7 and the scalpers can't grab cases off the pallets.

TRU should be the same but they have lil troll employees that hold stuff for scalpers...I've witnessed this 3 times now.
I was in Lexington when the first wave was coming out for the TAC. True story, a woman for Target had just put out a case of the first wave and was walking to the back with the McQuarrie Stormtrooper, Airborne and the Galactic Marine. And it wasn't that the shelf was full or anything either. I stopped her because my brother still needed those, and she gave it to me, but the holding in the back still goes on at Target, too. Not as bad as Toys R Us, though. Went to the Dixie TRU in Louisville today and they'd put out 12 cases of Wave 6. Not a single McSnowtrooper and the shelf was full. Pretty irritating. I fortunately already have one, but it burns me up to see it, nonetheless.

Reaction score

Not true... "From a certain point of view"... I must be going to Target at the wrong times apparently. I work close to Hamburg and go there several times a week and have come up with nothing. I can't even remember the last time I scored anything from there.

Reaction score

Rob6343 said:
Not true... "From a certain point of view"... I must be going to Target at the wrong times apparently. I work close to Hamburg and go there several times a week and have come up with nothing. I can't even remember the last time I scored anything from there.
I've scored 2 McQ figs and the Ani-Fett there in the past week and a half.

Reaction score

Found a few figs I needed over the past week.

McVader, Ani-Fett along with a couple UGHs I may trade away for for more sought after figs I want.

Reaction score

Went to TRU and k-mart in Lexington yesterday and came out empty handed. K-Mart look like a bomb had went off in their toy section. Unfortunately didn't have time to go anywhere else.

Reaction score

D_B_B said:

McVader, Ani-Fett along with a couple UGHs I may trade away for for more sought after figs I want.
D_B_B: I live in Louisville, and I have several McSnowys I'd be looking to trade. I have extras of most things. There are General McQ's up here if you are really hard up for getting one fetched, too. I got most of them at Kohl's, which makes them a tad bit higher, but I'd work something out with you if you're interested. I'm new to the board, but I don't have a problem trading with you. I have been really interested in the VOTC figures mostly lately, and I'm on the lookout for a McSolo if you manage to find a few in your area, but just hit me up if you'd want to trade with someone out of Louisville.

Reaction score

Went out Christmas shopping for the kids yesterday. Again I went to the Target by Fayette mall and they had zilch. TRU, Wal-Mart, and Meijers' had nothing as well. The Georgetown Wal-Mart did have the new wave of Galactic Heroes but all the bubbles were crushed.

Reaction score

Kohl's in Georgetown has 3 Mcsnowys and 3 GeneralMcs and a figure or 2 of the rest of that wave. I left them there but they do not get very much traffic at all so I'm sure they are still there. I was there around 6:00. They were $7.99.

Reaction score

12OunceEpilogue said:
D_B_B said:

D_B_B: I live in Louisville, and I have several McSnowys I'd be looking to trade. I have extras of most things. There are General McQ's up here if you are really hard up for getting one fetched, too. I got most of them at Kohl's, which makes them a tad bit higher, but I'd work something out with you if you're interested. I'm new to the board, but I don't have a problem trading with you. I have been really interested in the VOTC figures mostly lately, and I'm on the lookout for a McSolo if you manage to find a few in your area, but just hit me up if you'd want to trade with someone out of Louisville.
Do you make it down to Lexington often?

I'm going to try to snah one of those McSnowys and McQs at Kohl's today.

But I'd be down to trade if you had or find anything else I need.

Reaction score

Went on a toy run over the weekend . Found the new comic packs at Hamburg, Richmond Road, and G-town Wal-Marts. G-town Wal-Mart also had 3 McVaders on the shelf. I only picked up the X-Wing comic-pack and left everything else. I have an extra UGH Galactic Marine if anyone is interested in at cost. Meijers by Fayette Mall is where I found that and they also had ROTJ wave there as well. Also the Kohl's in Hamburg had a couple of orange pit droids left.

Reaction score

Also went on a major toy run.....hit Georgetown, Paris, Cythiana, Mt. Sterling, Morehead, and Winchester.

Found a McSnowy and a Gen. McQ.

Found some other stuff but nothing I collect.

Reaction score

Darth_Big_Boy said:
12OunceEpilogue said:
D_B_B said:
Do you make it down to Lexington often?

I'm going to try to snah one of those McSnowys and McQs at Kohl's today.

But I'd be down to trade if you had or find anything else I need.
I drive through Lexington about every 3rd weekend. I go to U of L and I drive home to Corbin once a month, generally. Congrats on your finds for the General McQ and the McSnowy.

Reaction score

I struck gold at Target in Hamburg yesterday late afternoon. I was looking at the star wars section and again was walking away empty handed when my 8 year old noticed several figs on the top shelf towards the back. I pulled down 4 UGH ( 2 animated Bobas, 1 Mcchewie, 1 airbourne trooper) and 2 regular bobas. I originally took all the UGHs except for 1 Boba. Another local collector noticed them in my hands while I was checking out the ultimate Endor battlepacks. He picked up the other UGH Boba and I gave him the Trooper fore I couldn't remember if I had it already. Hamburg Kohl's had several wave 6 and a McVader which I left all behind. Kohl's in G-Town still has several McGenerals left.

Reaction score

DarthOdie said:
I struck gold at Target in Hamburg yesterday late afternoon. I was looking at the star wars section and again was walking away empty handed when my 8 year old noticed several figs on the top shelf towards the back. I pulled down 4 UGH ( 2 animated Bobas, 1 Mcchewie, 1 airbourne trooper) and 2 regular bobas. I originally took all the UGHs except for 1 Boba. Another local collector noticed them in my hands while I was checking out the ultimate Endor battlepacks. He picked up the other UGH Boba and I gave him the Trooper fore I couldn't remember if I had it already. Hamburg Kohl's had several wave 6 and a McVader which I left all behind. Kohl's in G-Town still has several McGenerals left.
YAY! I actually put those up there this morning and was getting on to post that I did for anyone who needed them. Was affraid they wouldn't be there by now. I usually hide elsewhere but there were employees stocking in the various areas I hide.

Reaction score

Darth_Big_Boy said:
YAY! I actually put those up there this morning and was getting on to post that I did for anyone who needed them. Was affraid they wouldn't be there by now. I usually hide elsewhere but there were employees stocking in the various areas I hide.
Thanks. I and another fellow collector sure appreciated the stash. It was great finally getting our hands on something before the scalpers did. On a different note I found a Clone Trooper and IG-88 Titanium figures at Gabriel Brothers next to the Wal-Mart on Richmond road for $6.99 each. These I did not find at retail anywhere and was surprised to find them in great numbers there.

Reaction score

The KB Toys in Georgetown has a McSnow on the shelf. It has a bent card but if anyone needs it it is on a endcap with a couple of Hans and McGenerals. I believe they are $7 each?

Reaction score

Wal-Mart Nicholasville rd./Man-o-War had the exclusive 3 3/4" cantina sets last night. THey had around 5 sets. At $50 for the set of 2 I don't see these repack figures flying off shelves. Although they do look great packaged together. Wal-Mart in G-town had the 2 galactic hero cantina sets.

Reaction score

thanks for the heads up Darth Odie, i was able to get 2 of the titanium IG-88 figures at Gabrielles. Still looking for the ultra titanium Galactica, but prolly wont find it. Rumor had that the hoth battle pack was already on clearance at target, but i dont even think our targets ever got the things.

Reaction score

Glad I could help you out. I just found the first 4 of the Mighty Muggs at G-Town Wal-Mart. They looked pretty cool so I had to pick them up. They also had the new evolution packs if anyone needs them they had a couple of each left.

Reaction score

there was somebody saying that they found the battlestar galactica ultra titanium at some dollar general store in west virginia for around 7 bucks, i could sworn we had those stores here, and all of a sudden i cant find one. dont really want the mugs though, i pretty much stick to just toys.

Reaction score
I just picked up a couple of really good looking holographic Vaders at the Wal-Mart in Harlan...as well as a Episode I Qui-Gon Jin 12-Inch...no lie.

Reaction score
Found wave 1 '08 at Georgetown Wal-Mart. They also had the Holo Vader wave as well. Several boxes of each. No Medical Droids but everything else. They even had 2 or 3 McSnowies left if anyone needs him. Also they had the new wave of comic packs minus the alien stormtrooper.

Reaction score
DarthOdie said:
Found wave 1 '08 at Georgetown Wal-Mart. They also had the Holo Vader wave as well. Several boxes of each. No Medical Droids but everything else. They even had 2 or 3 McSnowies left if anyone needs him. Also they had the new wave of comic packs minus the alien stormtrooper.
Thank God these are starting to hit Kentucky!

Can't wait to find some here.

Reaction score
DarthOdie said:
So, your the one whos been on my turf. Nothing left but Vader, Obi, Pan Droid, and Sep. Senator. Yeah, thanks a lot.

Reaction score
All I picked up from there was Holo Vader, Gree, and the Senator. The shelves were packed still when I left. Just wish they had the alien storntrooper pack. My name is Rob nice to meet a local G-town collector. Need help finding something I'd be more than happy to lend a hand. I've been around the area for 30 years or so? I only collect a few figs from each wave that I like. I try to post my findings here hoping that they would fall into the hands of other collectors rather than the dreaded scalper's warehouse.

Reaction score
Nactous said:
DarthOdie said:
So, your the one whos been on my turf. Nothing left but Vader, Obi, Pan Droid, and Sep. Senator. Yeah, thanks a lot.
so you own the walmart in gtown? Star Wars is the easiest line to collect especially in KY. Toy Karma would help you get new figures, but a post like that makes me wonder whats in store for you.

DS