Lexington KY finds pt 2

Reaction score
Re: Louisville: 2 Packs

Excellent!! I will pass it on to my brother - he is the collector. I just like the films, expanded universe and the genre as a whole. I would love to meet more SW fans in the area so maybe we will try to come to one of the meets!

Reaction score

Well it is nice to meet you - wish you were going to C4!! Maybe there will be another one closer to home!!

Reaction score

Look at a map of KY - we are right in the center of the state. It's about 90 miles SE of Louisville - near Green River Lake State Park.

Reaction score
TTITANIUMS

princessjeannie said:
LOL ok.

Found new wave of titanium in walmart. Case comes as: 2 v-wings/2 Arc-170/2 Turbo Tanks/2 Obi-Wan Starfighters/1 Plo Koon Fighter/1 B-Wing/1 Imperial Attack Cruiser/1 1978 Classic Cylon raider

Reaction score

Count_Cooku said:
Its very cool club. The people are great. Cool meetings. www.kswcc.com
Thanks! A little more info - we have montly meetings in Ashland (2nd Saturday), Louisville (3rd Saturday), and Lexington (4th Saturday), where we hang out, trade stuff (no scalping), eat, drink, and be nerdy. We also have a Fall Festival where we all come together, a summer fundraising auction (in Lexington this year), a holiday party around Christmas, and participate in other various events. This June we're hosting a PBS Roadshow-style appraisal session at a branch of the Lex. Public Library.

Please do sign up at the KSWCC forums to be aware of upcoming meetings and events, and come check us out some time!

Reaction score

Question...if I am not a collector per say, what else do you guys do? Also, are you going to have a table/booth at C4?

Reaction score

princessjeannie said:
Question...if I am not a collector per say, what else do you guys do? Also, are you going to have a table/booth at C4?
Well, mostly we hang out and talk Star Wars. At our August Lexington meeting, we'll be watching Episode 1 with the Rifftrax (MST3K guys) commentary track playing. If you were "just" a fan, I'm sure you'd enjoy the social aspect of the club without being a collector.

Actually, the social bit is what's most rewarding to me these days, anyway.

Reaction score

Yeah, although they're not sticking around much (Wichester, too). Keep looking - they should show up in greater numbers soon..

Reaction score

If anyone finds a Fett R.M. Concept....let me know. I'll keep an eye for anything anyone else is looking for.

PS...the Hamburg WM got Wave 2 of the 30th in...but they only had Luke, & Vader left ( as of 8pm on the 30th ).

Reaction score

New guy here.
Wave 3 has landed in Danville.
It looked like they put out a couple of cases.(Walmart)
Saw everything except concept chewy.
Still haven't seen much of wave 2.

Reaction score

saw wave 3 the last couple days in and around lexington and northern ky

most look to got one or two cases

winchester has a vader left i think

ds

Reaction score

New guy here! I work at Target in Louisville by Bashford Mall. We're still on wave 2 and haven't seen any R.M. concepts wave 1 or 2 even when I work at 8am. Seems like someone on night crew grabs them during the night. New set of vintage figures have hit our Target. Wal-Mart next door had a mixture of wave 1 & 2. St.Matthews Toys R' Us had mixtures of waves 1 & 2. Just thought I'd let everyone know!

Reaction score

I'm looking for the McQ concept figs....so if anyone finds an extra Stormtrooper, Fett, Vader and / or Chewie...let me know.

I have a C4 R2 / C3PO on order...and still need ot get a C4 Luke.

So yeah....I'm good for the money....ask around. Daniel Sammons has dealt with me before too.

Reaction score
It is so sad that no one will probably see this post for weeks. Why is that? Because no one hardly comes in here anymore becuase there is nothing tio report. Look what I didn't find is more like it, because it's the same thing you didn't find.

Reaction score
Comic Book 2-Packs Wave 3

Found a set at a local target yesterday at 7pm. Funny they had another set available minus the dark woman/a'sharad hett. Apparently none of the other local targets had them.

Reaction score
Re: Comic Book 2-Packs Wave 3

Still no sign of Wave 4 anywhere. Most Walmarts & TRU are just getting the SLW2. Dissapointing.

Reaction score
Wave 4

Found wave 4 at the WalMart in Stanford.
This was the case without the McVader.

These figures do exist.

Reaction score
Re: Wave 4

Hey everyone...I'm having a big yard sale this weekend. Lots of modern boxed vehicles and a couple hundred loose modern figs. Vericles will be cheaper then book and the loose figs are going to be $3.00.

Lots of other stuff too.

If you're interested...PM me and I'll give you the address ( in Winchester ).

Reaction score

finally found some Wave 4 remnants at Wally at Bashford Manor. Saw 2 Umpass Stays, 2 Oniths and 1 Bone Luke. Didnt pick any of them up though as I got mine online already...

Reaction score

I have an extra UGH Fett up for trade... Looking for UGH Stormtrooper or maroon battle droid...

Reaction score
Re: Wave 5

Found all of Wave 5 at Hamburg Wal-mart Friday. Also picked up a MCfett there as well. </font> <font color="red">

Reaction score
Wave 6

Local Wally got like 6 -8 cases of these. Also Scored some more UGH love. Only Need the GM UGH.

Reaction score

Rob6343 said:
Found all of Wave 5 at Hamburg Wal-mart Friday. Also picked up a MCfett there as well. </font> <font color="red">
CRAP! I've been checking there EVERY day...with no luck.

Reaction score

I was just there this morning in Frankfort, did anyone pick up the UGH Biggs Darklighter.