Lexington KY finds pt 2

Reaction score
uh..... whatever.
if anyone even checks these forums anymore, the nich. road wal-mart has the ewok glider ultras.

Reaction score
watto911 said:
uh..... whatever.
if anyone even checks these forums anymore, the nich. road wal-mart has the ewok glider ultras.
WTF....I need that ewok....and I can't get to Lexington. Oh well!

Reaction score
Erik...if you happen to read this....and you can....could you go pick me one up since no one else will.

BTW....those figs you needed that I picked up for you are at work...so stop by when you get the chance....they were $15.00.

Reaction score
WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE WATTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
oh, since this is for star wars.... the ewok gliders are peg warmers at the nich. road wal-mart and the hamburg target. at least they were last night.

Reaction score
red clonetrooper unleashed are at suncoast in fayette mall. they had 3 around 2 this afternoon.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any of the Clone Wars cards in town ( HOBBY...not retail ).

I called around and no one seems to be getting them unless you order a box.

I don't wanna whole box....I wanna take my chances one pack at a time.

But more then likely I'll wait and grab a couple boxes of the SW Heritage cards in the fall.

Reaction score
we made it through the storms ok, our side of town didn't get the worse part.
would have posted this before now but our internet has been down since thursday night. tru had the newest 4 pack on saturday, the skirmish at carkoon. they had several but i can't say if they still do.

Reaction score
watto911 said:
we made it through the storms ok, our side of town didn't get the worse part.
would have posted this before now but our internet has been down since thursday night. tru had the newest 4 pack on saturday, the skirmish at carkoon. they had several but i can't say if they still do.
What figs are in the newest 4 pack?

Reaction score
it's got 3 skiff guards, they look similar to the skiff guards cinema scene from the potf line. hans solo and a weapon or cannon in the middle. i dont think there are any actual "new" figs in the pack. we only buy single carded figs now so we passed on it.

Reaction score
thanks to newob for the tip--- the unleashed leia is at the newtown wal-mart. they have her, obi, and luke. so we finally got her. thank you!

Reaction score
did we all give up on the forum? i personally dont like the new set up, but thats not why i'm posting today. since the star wars room will become the nursery, and we dont want to store a bunch of boxes,we're done with star wars now. we're getting rid of the rest of our collection (538 carded figs) to either the idiot at comic interlude, or one huge lot on ebay. my husband only wants to buy the unleashed from here on out, so we're saying goodbye. have fun guys!

Reaction score
Best of luck with the new child, Watto! I really don't buy much Star Wars stuff any more... just the things that I think are cool. Several things have contributed to this:

1. Figures are too expensive for their size and quality (for $1 more, I can get a much bigger, better LOTR fig)

2. Action poses suck (though they are becoming more neutral these days)

3. Weapons are now made out of some sort of really flexible plastic, and don't ever hold their shape, and look really crappy

4. Crappy selections of figures. I don't need 27 Imperial Dignitaries, or 34 Achk Med Beks.

5. The prequels have caused me to lose interest in Star Wars.

I'll still buy the occasional fig I'm sure though.

Reaction score
I stopped collecting quite some time ago...except for Artoo and Unleashed figs.

I'm almost to the point of selling off all my carded except a select few.

Just not into it anymore and I have new interests to invest my time and money into.

Reaction score
watto911 said:
did we all give up on the forum? i personally dont like the new set up, but thats not why i'm posting today. since the star wars room will become the nursery, and we dont want to store a bunch of boxes,we're done with star wars now. we're getting rid of the rest of our collection (538 carded figs) to either the idiot at comic interlude, or one huge lot on ebay. my husband only wants to buy the unleashed from here on out, so we're saying goodbye. have fun guys!
Is there anyway to get a list of what you have and maybe get some off ya if I need any of em?

There's only a few I still want ( mostly R2, Lt. Danni, etc. etc. )

Let me know.

Reaction score
sorry dbb- all gone. sold them to interlude down on waller. the only thing we kept was the opened unleashed.

Reaction score
Hey.. if anyone reading this still collects, Nicholasville WM has a TON of newer figs (Dengar, Bossk, Holo Luke, Admiral Ozzel, and a bunch of Jabba's palace creatures). 12 pegs worth...

Reaction score
my guess is by a few hundred bucks, judging by ebay numbers. but i really didn't want to have to deal with ebay again, especially for the amount of items there were. (538 carded figs,deluxe, and multipacks) i'm not supposed to have any stress and ebay would have stressed me out ALOT. so we're just glad to have it done. but we won't be dealing with the interlude idiot anymore, so thats an added plus for me. i really dislike him. oh, since we still check figs when we go out, nich road had the jabba wave yesterday.

Reaction score
You should've given your fellow local collectors an opportunity to get some figs. Probably would've made more money and in turn helped out other's collections.

And if you don't like the guy...why did you sell him your collection?

Reaction score
we agreed to only sell it as one lot, completed collections from the orange line to the newest stuff. we would never sell it off a few items here and there because the whole value laid in the fact that it was a complete collection. if interlude hadn't bought it we would have put it on ebay as one lot anyway. we sold it to kevan at interlude because we knew he was the only buyer in town who could afford to buy such a huge lot all at once.there was no way on earth i was going to list over 500 carded figs on here. this was the right way for us to unload our collection all at once. what will become the nursery is finally rid of 33 boxes filled with figures and will start to resemble the babys room soon, and that is what is important to us. obviously.

Reaction score
Hey,

K-Mart on Nicholasville had a bunch of VOTC stuff - Han, Leia, Obi-Wan, plus the 12-inch Luke and Fett. Anyone seen a 3 3/4-inch VOTC Luke around here yet?

Reaction score
I'm looking for the 2 OTC R2D2s and the new wave of Unleashed ( Aayla, Tusken, & Boosk ).

Reaction score
There was AHN OTC R2 at the Richmond Walmart yesterday evening, but the card had a bend to it. Didn't see your post until this morning, or I'd have replied earlier...

Reaction score
Looks like us here in Lexington have stopped collecting?!?!

I'm pretty sure Erik still does but I know I've stopped. I bought my first "SW" items over this past weekend in God knows how long. I bought the new R2 beanie ( OTC tag ) and the Luke / R2 Galactic Heroes 2 pack.

I'm still needing the 2 different OTC R2s though. Also thought about picking up the the vintage style OTC in blister packaging for the hell of it but they're a lil much in the price area. Oh well!

Reaction score
Hey - proper introduction from me (scroll down for store success today). I'm Kevin - I work in Stanton, live in Winchester, and shop in Lexington. I collect mostly vintage, but pick up the interesting modern item now and then... right now I'm into the VOTC line. I participate in KSWCC and OSWCC when I have time...

Lots of OTC at the Nicolasville and Richmond Rd. Walmarts today. Target had a ton of VOTC Hans and Obis. Anyone know if that was the assortment that included Vader and Yoda? I'm still looking for the Luke, myself.

Reaction score
334archives said:
Hey - proper introduction from me (scroll down for store success today). I'm Kevin - I work in Stanton, live in Winchester, and shop in Lexington. I collect mostly vintage, but pick up the interesting modern item now and then... right now I'm into the VOTC line. I participate in KSWCC and OSWCC when I have time...

Lots of OTC at the Nicolasville and Richmond Rd. Walmarts today. Target had a ton of VOTC Hans and Obis. Anyone know if that was the assortment that included Vader and Yoda? I'm still looking for the Luke, myself.
The OBI VOTC wave only have Obi, Han, Leia, and Luke.

If you want the VOTC Luke 12" they had 2 at WalMart in Winchester on Thursday night.

I'll keep an eye out for you since we both live in Winchester for the VOTC Luke.

If you see either of the R2 OTC figs in mint cond. grab em and I'll pay you back.

Reaction score
Hey - I picked you up a regular OTC R2 today - there was a Dagobah one there yesterday too, but it's gone. Sorry. Anyway, you're welcome to swing by and pick it up any evening this week. PM me or call 859.948.5159...