LetoQuorme's Official Feedback Thread

Reaction score
LetoQuorme\'s Official Feedback Thread

Just completed a fantastic trade with LetoQuorme. Item arrived packed well and quickly. An all around pleasure to deal with!

Thanks!

Reaction score
Re: LetoQuorme\'s Official Feedback Thread

LetoQuorme's item arrived at my residence very quickly and as promised. We had great communication and he is a pleasure to deal with! I would not hesitate to transact with him in the future.

--Ryanforce

Reaction score

Brian just bought a ship from me. Communication was excellent and he paid quickly. Great guy to deal with.

Reaction score

Got Luke in great condition, packaged with care and for an awesome price. Thanks!

Reaction score

Got my Shock Trooper bust in excellent condition. It was packed well and arrived in two days. He pm'd me with a tracking number the day he sent it out. Excellent to deal with. Thanks again.

Reaction score

Just completed a trade with Brian. Fast shipping and excellent packing job!!! Thanks.

Reaction score

I just bought a MOMC figure from LetoQuorme, and everything was A-Okay! It arrived quickly and in great shape.

Reaction score

Just finished a trade with Leto, and can't say enough good things about him!! He's a great trader and you would do well to trade with him!!!!!!

Thanks again Leto!!

Reaction score

Just completed an extremely satisfactory trade with LetoQuorme, a/k/a Brian. The deal itself was very good; a British game store exclusive for an American one. The item he sent arrived in good time, well-packaged, and in the condition he promised.

I do not hesitate to recommend this gentleman as a trading partner. Thank you, Brian!

Reaction score

Brian just purchased a bust from me, paid quickly and communication was great. Thanks agian.

jon

Reaction score

Super fast payment, easy to deal with and could not ask for any better communication! Thanks, and hope we can deal many more times in the future!

Reaction score

LetoQuorme is a perfect scummer. He made a quick payment and stayed in touch!

Reaction score
Flawless experience with Brian. Fast payment, no problems, looking forward to the next time. Thanks!

Reaction score
Had an outstanding deal with this fine scum! Couldn't ask for more. No nonsense, just straight to the point. I like it. Thank you! Enjoy the Cloud Car.

Ryan

Reaction score
Very smooth transaction with LQ for a higher dollar item. Thanks for the quick payment and regular communication. I wouldn't hesitate to transact with LQ again.

Ryan

Reaction score
I just completed a transaction/sale with Brian and I'm very happy with the experience. Serious Scummer, fast payer, great communication. A pleasure to deal with. I can highly recommend LetoQuorme . A ++++++++++

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with Brian!. Excellent communication, fast shipping, and great deal. I will definitely purchase from him again! A+++ scummer

Reaction score
Bought a couple of ships from Brian. Shipped very fast, great packing, and very reasonable on the cost. :)

Reaction score
I had an awesome purchase from LetoQuorme, arrived quickly and well packed. A very nice Clone Wars Y-Wing bomber. Thanks again!