Leia's inexpensive Cosplay Blaster

Reaction score
I purchased this today and plan to spray paint it to look realistic. I have done that with several of the cheap replica nerf and cosplay blasters and they look great. My goal is to one day have them all displayed like a blaster collection on a gun rack.

Reaction score
I've accumulated some of those cheap costume prop blasters with plans to paint them up one day as well.

The Mando blaster seems like a pretty good scale, but the respective rifle I think is very undersized. That's why I opted to get the Nerf Mando rifle. Expensive as it is. However, I was made aware that Hasbro will put out a lower cost Nerf Mando rifle with more basic paint and no lights or sounds features. Maybe it be a better candidate for a repaint as I don't want to screw up the more expensive version.

Reaction score
I've accumulated some of those cheap costume prop blasters with plans to paint them up one day as well.

The Mando blaster seems like a pretty good scale, but the respective rifle I think is very undersized. That's why I opted to get the Nerf Mando rifle. Expensive as it is. However, I was made aware that Hasbro will put out a lower cost Nerf Mando rifle with more basic paint and no lights or sounds features. Maybe it be a better candidate for a repaint as I don't want to screw up the more expensive version.
I saw the Mando pistol on the back of the Scout Trooper Blaster, but I haven't seen it available anywhere yet. If I find it, I'm buying it.

Reaction score
Rubies might decent display blasters especially with a good paint application.