LEGO Yoda - missing bag/extra bag from different set

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’m not sure how unusual this is but it’s certainly never happened to me before..

I bought the LEGO Yoda 75255 set and almost neared completion, when I noticed that I didn’t have bag 12 (of 13!).

Instead, there’s an extra number 9 and it includes a female mini figure with blonde hair. I’ve sent LEGO an email so hopefully Yoda can be given his scalp soon, but in the mean time, how can I find out which set this is from?

I’ll post a picture below of the bag in question below.

Cheers!

29249F58-84DF-4833-B9F6-A0ADEC7D3AF5.jpeg

Reaction score
That’s really weird. Looks like you got a bag from the UCS 1989 Batmobile. That would be the Vicki Vale Minifig you see in the bag. LEGO is pretty great at sending replacements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I've only once heard of a whole bag being missing. It's an almost unique problem to have.

So... sorry/not sorry?

LEGO CS will help you out. They'll also pass the info on to the robots that run the factory to try and figure out the cause of it as well.

Reaction score
Cheers guys, just seen these.

Haha, just worked my way through the Batman films, too, perhaps there's more to this...

But ye, they've shipped out the replacement pieces already. Great service, really, can't wait to finish it!