LEGO Star Wars Event Thread

Reaction score
Re: Lego Events

Mist out

Many of use in Canada & US mist out on the new poster,and a $30ultimate General Grievous!Yes the $90 General Grievous is now sold out,but I got the poster and this Bad-Boy Grievous!

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Dude, this has been discussed in another thread for over a week. Besides which the sale is over, the poster sold out before the end of the offer AND this isn't even an event.

Mist out?

Posting this as an afterthought, since the SW Day at LEGOLand Germany was a couple of weeks ago - there was an event exclusive DUPLO brick:

Jeremy

Reaction score

This iskindof an event,if you think about it,and it wa s sold out this morning,I ordered mine for $30 on http://www.lego.com Sunday.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Price
USD <s>89.99</s>

Sale Price
USD 29.98

Sold out

[/QUOTE]
I found that on http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=10186 .

And I think that's just a big Lego block,not duplo,because why are the top studs the same a the Bg ones?

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Jcc2224Cody said:
And I think that's just a big Lego block,not duplo,because why are the top studs the same a the Bg ones?
You're quite right. I'm so used to seeing the promo bricks on DUplo blocks that I jumped to a conclusion.

Jeremy

Reaction score

Jeremy said:
I've been reliably informed that the LEGO brand store in Milton Keynes is ahving a double points weekend on the 9th and 10th of May.
Sorry, got it wrong, spoke to two people at the MK shop today and one person said it was double points on the 12th - 15th May (during the week) and the other said there was no double points this month - what gives!!! Maybe somebody else can give them a ring and find out because I'm confused
Their number is 01908 234 960...

Cheers

James

Reaction score

Jeremy said:
Jcc2224Cody said:
You're quite right. I'm so used to seeing the promo bricks on DUplo blocks that I jumped to a conclusion.

Jeremy
Does it count as an event when Cody actually posted something useful?

Reaction score

Star Wars Weekend in California June 13th and 14th! I'll be there like always

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Dboy said:
Star Wars Weekend in California June 13th and 14th! I'll be there like always
Details here:

Dress up as your favorite STAR WARS™ character and join the 501st Legion of stormtroopers as they roam the Park in full garb! Participate in the costume contest, building activities and product viewings. Also, join other STAR WARS™ fans for our LEGO® Fan Club STAR WARS™ Gallery and giveaways!

[/QUOTE]

http://www.legoland.com/park/events.htm?start=01.06.2009&end=01.07.2009

If anyone can grab a spare event brick, SW Day flyers, Droid Hunt badges/ribbons, etc I'd be eternally grateful. (And financially in debt to you of course.)

Jeremy

Reaction score

I'll grab a few extra of everything. Anyone else?

Reaction score

You've started something now....I would also really appreciate anything you can get. Many thanks

Reaction score

On June 17th lego stores will have a Darth Vader speed building event. Says the winner of each build contest gets a limited edition vader (I assume the chrome one), and all participants will recieve a vader magnet. Nothing on the flyer if its for kids only, but thats what I assume lol. Rouge Shadow will be 50% off June 23-25 and there is a coupon for a free assassin droid battle pack with $50 purchase in june.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Nothing about a certificate? The Clone Trooper speed building comps had them. If you can lay your hands on some spare certs could you save one for me please?

Jeremy

Reaction score

The little blurb on the flyer didnt mention a cert, but I'll see what I can nab that day.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Cool, thanks.

And you too Dekestarkiller.

Jeremy

Reaction score

Can i put my name in for anything and everything promotional from this event, will cover all costs.
Thanks
Stanley

Reaction score

I'll take care of you Stanley
and everyone else! I just ask you keep me in mind whenever you go to an event! I hope this year I don't have to mail in for the bricks

Reaction score
Re: R2-D2 Master Builder event Feb 29 - Mar 2 in VA

Well my wife and I decided to make the pilgrimage to Legoland in California this summer.
I went ahead and said well lets go in June right after my son gets out of school. Little did I know I started planning it to my surprise during the 501st Star Wars Weekend there. Haha I did the same thing 2 years ago for Disneyworld. So I will be at Legoland on June 13th and 14th. Will anyone else here be there then?

Reaction score

Dboy said:
I'll take care of you Stanley
and everyone else! I just ask you keep me in mind whenever you go to an event! I hope this year I don't have to mail in for the bricks
Thanks very much, appreciate it.

Reaction score

I'd very much appreciate a brick and anything else from the California event if somebody can help me please - will do my very best to recipricate when we get a brick over here in the UK (plus I'm happy to pay too). Cheers, James

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Apparently this magnet minifig is the Star Wars Day exclusive at LEGOLand California.

This news comes via the FBTB forums where it has been posted that a Eurobrick member bought one last week.

The price is $12.99 USD for the anniversary magnet (item # 4560075).

Jeremy

Reaction score

That's this coming weekend (6/13-14)? I'll have to see if I can make it.

Reaction score

If anyone would be willing to pick up an extra one of these silver stormies, please send me a PM. Thanks a lot.

Reaction score

DarthPhlegethon said:
If anyone would be willing to pick up an extra one of these silver stormies, please send me a PM. Thanks a lot.
Same here, please.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I forgot you were here, John :^)

Jeremy

Reaction score

I'll be in that area on the 13th, so I'll propaly get it!

edit: nevermind I cant go to LegoLand

-Gunny

Reaction score

Well .. guess what I would be interested in one too - so if anyone goes and can pick up an extra let me know.

Reaction score

Can somebody please pick me up one too please - I'll get down and beg if I have to!

Cheers

James

Reaction score

Oh, I´m also interested in the new Chrome Stormie. If you can pick one up for me, that would be great.
I have for example a Chrome Vader available for trade.
Please shoot me a pm if you are interested.

Reaction score

I'll put my name in the hat as well for a chrome stormtrooper if possible.
Thanks

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Ace at FBTB think's he found a way to pick up one of the chrome Stormtroopers without leaving your home (or office for that matter):

You can order a Chrome Stormtrooper directly from the park. Cost is $12.99 plus tax if you live in California, and shipping starts at $7 for UPS ground. If you take a peak at this page, there are three ways you can order: phone, fax or email. The reason I said maybe is because I have had no luck trying to hail someone using the phone method, but you may be luckier than me. If youre emailing or faxing, youll need the following part number: 4560075. This is actually a magnet set, and you only get it the one figure. But it comes in a neat little anniversary-themed package. Limit two per order.

[/QUOTE]
Also, all the new LEGO brand stores opening in the US that are having the R2-D2 building event have a commemorative brick for those who participate:

I don't know if there is a Yoda brick for those stores having a Yoda Master Builders Event but I'd be interested to find out.

Jeremy