LEGO Star Wars Deals & Discounts Thread

Reaction score
None anywhere by me. Where are these magical stores? I assume Bigfoot and a chupacabra are clercks.
I have seen the Shuttle moved to the Clearance section in one store, but still scanning $99.99. At no store have I yet seen the Final Duel on clearance, and it is still part of the regular planogram in most of the WM's I visit.

I recently got the Shuttle on Ebay for $70, shipped, and have seen others with BIN almost as low, leading me to believe they are on clearance in some stores. Might be worth it to keep an eye out.

Reaction score
I think I will take your advise and look around the 'bay. Thank you!

Reaction score
Just came from Kroger Marketplace and saw that all Lego Star Wars sets were 20% off. They're also still in the middle of clearance, but all I saw were Ninjago, Chima, Disney Princesses, Friends and Elves sets.

Edit: I checked the tag for one SW set and it looks like today's the last day for that sale.

Last edited:
Reaction score
WTB star wars microfighers

Looking for opened or in box microfighters. figures included or not its ok.

thanks.

Reaction score
Walmart currently has the UCS tie for $169. It will probably go quick...
Thank you vtguru! I really appreciate it. I've wanted that TIE for a long time. I ordered mine. I wonder if Slave 1 is on sale too? I'm going to check. Thanks again. You are the best!

Reaction score
Anyone yet seen a price reduction on the 75092 Naboo Starfighter? It is the last of the 2015 sets I wanted to add to my collection, but I didn't want it bad enough to pay full retail on it.

Reaction score
It was also a Target exclusive, so you could keep your eyes on any clearance sales there.

Reaction score
Any sightings of Shuttle Tydirium for less than $80? Seems about the lowest I've seen it thus far.
It has been on clearance at some walmarts for 74$. The reports of people finding it for that started coming out a month or 2 ago though so unless your Walmart is late that price might be gone.

It has been around 82$ on Amazon for a long time now...yep, I just checked, 81.90 with prime...get it by tomorrow. That's a pretty good price for that set.

If you really want to save a tiny bit more...Walmart has it for 81.90 as well...and you can get 1% cash back with ebates from Walmart (and 10$ extra cash back from ebates if you are just signing up and using it for the first time).

Last edited:
Reaction score
eBay has $15 off $75 purchase. Excludes shipping and tax and good today and ends 5 PM PT. Code: C15LIMITEDTIME

Reaction score
Target has a lot of Lego Star Wars TFA sets on Cartwheel, 15% off this week - TIE Fighter, FO Transporter, Kylo Shuttle, Luke, Poe, Rey & Kenobi buildable figures

Reaction score
Target has a lot of Lego Star Wars TFA sets on Cartwheel, 15% off this week - TIE Fighter, FO Transporter, Kylo Shuttle, Luke, Poe, Rey & Kenobi buildable figures
They also have Lego Dimensions 75% OFF Cartwheel for Chima and Lego Movie funpack sets. Picked up all 3 Chima sets.

Reaction score
The Cartwheel app says the coupon is only good on the Emmett and Cragger only. Did it work for the other Lego Movie and Chima funpacks too?
I was able to get Emmit, Larval, Bad Cop, and another Chima set (the white bird, sorry, can't think of its name). Bad Cop didn't come up as 75% off, so I went to the Service Desk, and they readjusted the price for me. The other 3 gave me no problems.

Reaction score
Yup it worked on all 3 of the Chima sets that I bought.
I was able to get Emmit, Larval, Bad Cop, and another Chima set (the white bird, sorry, can't think of its name). Bad Cop didn't come up as 75% off, so I went to the Service Desk, and they readjusted the price for me. The other 3 gave me no problems.
I appreciate the info guys! For $3.50, you can't really go wrong.

Reaction score
Picked up Badcop Dimension set today at Target using the 75% OFF Cartwheel and had no issues. The Cartwheel is good til tomorrow and is a great deal for these Lego Movie and Chima Dimension sets.

Reaction score
Do any of you shop much at K-Mart? In particular, do many of you utilize the "Shop Your Way" program through K-Mart? It appears like this program is the best game in town with all their free points, which is why I feel like I must be missing something. It is a free program, yet they constantly give "bonus points" that leads to a nice discount, which works on Lego. I received $15 in bonus points which I just used to purchase the Lego Carbon Freezing set and Rey's Speeder set for a total of $29.55, which included tax!!!!

I am just curious if anyone else uses this program and has more information to share, or if anyone knows if there is more to the program than they are letting on. Thank you.

Reaction score
Do any of you shop much at K-Mart? In particular, do many of you utilize the "Shop Your Way" program through K-Mart? It appears like this program is the best game in town with all their free points, which is why I feel like I must be missing something. It is a free program, yet they constantly give "bonus points" that leads to a nice discount, which works on Lego. I received $15 in bonus points which I just used to purchase the Lego Carbon Freezing set and Rey's Speeder set for a total of $29.55, which included tax!!!!

I am just curious if anyone else uses this program and has more information to share, or if anyone knows if there is more to the program than they are letting on. Thank you.
I hear it's great too but alas, they closed all the Kmarts in my area years ago. :(

Reaction score
I don't know if it was a local error or a DCPI ghost, but picked up Kanan's Speeder Bike at Target at 50% off clearance. May be worth a look.

Reaction score
I don't know if it was a local error or a DCPI ghost, but picked up Kanan's Speeder Bike at Target at 50% off clearance. May be worth a look.
Not an error, have seen it reported on other forums, just varies by location. I just checked BrickSeek and a couple of locations in my area have them marked half off but the rest still have them full price.

Reaction score
The Shop Your Way program works online. I have never used the points/coupon in-store. K-Mart has free shipping at $35, which is figured before the coupon is applied.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just returned from a Disney World vacation and as of yesterday the Lego Store at Disney Springs had the Scooby-Doo Mystery Mansion 20% off. Price came to $71.99. Also had the majority of the Nexxo Knights Lego sets 20% off as well.

Reaction score
Target has CMF's (all share same DPCI) for $3.39. I checked BrickSeek and it seems to be at all Target's in my area and not just the one store I was at today

Fry's has the following City sets at 25% off - Fire Emegency, Tow Truck, Swamp Police, Helicopter Pursuit, Crooks Hideout and Dune buggy trailer

Last edited:
Reaction score
Toys R Us is offering 20% off (including Lego!) with the code FRIEND20 through Sunday.

Some folks have been reporting that the code doesn't work on desktop, but mobile is fine. Just used it to order several sets from the new Star Wars and Marvel waves.

Reaction score
Any news on what sets are going to be on sale for the Lego Shop May the 4th event?

Reaction score
I was really hoping Poe's x-wing would be on the list, but Takodanna below $50 really makes me want it.