LEGO Star Wars Deals & Discounts Thread

Reaction score
Anyone looking at the UCS Y-Wing 75181 that hasn't pulled the trigger yet, might want to take a look at either amazon or walmart, who price matched them. Amazon is listing it at $149.99 for their prime sale. I got next day delivery from walmart at no charge. About the cheapest I have seen this set so far, and who knows when they will retire it? Enjoy!

Reaction score
Anyone looking at the UCS Y-Wing 75181 that hasn't pulled the trigger yet, might want to take a look at either amazon or walmart, who price matched them. Amazon is listing it at $149.99 for their prime sale. I got next day delivery from walmart at no charge. About the cheapest I have seen this set so far, and who knows when they will retire it? Enjoy!
Great deal for one of my favorite sets. No regrets paying full price last year.

Reaction score
I missed out on the Lego Star Wars mark downs at my local Walmart stores. By the time I seen they were blowing them out (50# off) they were wiped out. While in a part of town I ‘m never in I see the sandcrawler set (75220) 3 Hoth medical sets (75203) , Solo (75217) and the (75230) porg from last Jedi set. I scanned them just to see if they were marked down at all and they were all 3 cents each. Has to be the best deal I have ever got. Sure enough I looked on brickseek and there were many stores that had marked many different sets and other items to the same price.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
wait. 3 cents?! what?

Reaction score
wait. 3 cents?! what?
Yeah it was crazy. I got change back from my quarter for 6 sets.. I’d advise everyone to scan anything that is clearance. The sandcrawler set was marked down to $99.99 but rang up as I posted 3 cents, good luck everyone.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah it was crazy. I got change back from my quarter for 6 sets.. I’d advise everyone to scan anything that is clearance. The sandcrawler set was marked down to $99.99 but rang up as I posted 3 cents, good luck everyone.
Good glaven. I must have been to twenty Walmarts in the Route 66 corridor when I was over in April and the only LEGO sets I saw on sale were a couple of Friends ones.

Reaction score
I picked up several small and medium sets on clearance (50% off) at a Barnes and Noble out of state over the weekend. The stores near me seldom have much for Lego on the clearance tables, so it was an unexpected bonus on our trip.

Reaction score
I would like to mention how appreciative I am of this thread in letting me know when there are deals out there I may not routinely see. It's saved me a few dollars over the years for sure.

So, to add in my own way, here are the current savings on the new stuff at Walmart (Amazon usually matches) and remember you can ask to price match at Target and they have never given me a problem.

Y @ 56 (69)
ATST @ 40 (49)
Speeder 32 (39)
A @ 26.97 (29.99)
DS Cannon @ 16 (19.99)

So that would save you about $35 right off the bat!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Barnes and Noble has Lego Movie 2 sets for 30% off and over in the clearance section the Star Wars buildable figures are 75% off

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Picked up a few large BB-8 sets this week at Target at 50% clearance, $50. Only found at one store so far so your mileage may vary.

Mike

Reaction score
Amazon has series 19 minifigures on sale for $2.99 and some of the Toy Story 4 sets on sale

Reaction score
I saw alot of Lego sets on sale this week at Target. Some of them, instead of a $'s off, were part of a "buy $50 worth, get a $10 gift card" deal.

Reaction score
Surprised no one has mentioned this, taken from Reddit

[S@H] Lego Black Friday - Cyber Monday Doorbusters () 20-30%

Had a look at the list. 30% off doorbusters below
Friday November 29th:

70657 Ninjago city Docks
21309 Saturn V
71044 Disney Train
41154 Cinderella's Dream Castle
42073 Technic Bash!
Saturday November 30th
70620 Ninjago City
21315 Pop Up Book
41347 Heartlake City Resort
72072 Technic Whack!
Sunday December 1st
76105 UCS Hulkbuster
10257 Creator Expert Carousel
21313 Ship in a Bottle
75888 Porsche 911 RSR and 911 Turbo 3.0
Monday December 2nd
10243 Parisian Restaurant
21311 Voltron
75889 Ferrari Ultimate Garage
10876 Duplo Spiderman and Hulk Adventures

There will be large lot of additional sets at 20% off, but nothing you should get over excited about as it will just match normal everyday prices at Walmart and Amazon.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The biggest sales frenzy west of the Greenwich Meridian and east of the International Date Line is about to kick off - are you prepared? Read on for where to go and how to save on LEGO Star Wars sets this Black Friday.

WALMART

Starts on November 27 at 10pm ET for online shoppers (and November 28 at 6pm for those who attend the crush at their bricks and mortar stores), the Black Friday sale at America's second largest retailer ends at close of business on November 29th.
LEGO

Over at LEGO.com the Black Friday sale is so big that it's starting on November 23rd/24th for VIP members, who can get enjoy a number of festive promotions:
  • Selected sets reduced by 30%
  • Double VIP points on all order
  • Exclusive brick-built Christmas Tree - free with orders over $120
  • Exclusive brick-built 2x4 Red Brick - free with orders over $200
With the advance pre-sale AND pre-sale event out of the way (yeah, it's confusing as all getout) the main Black Friday sale starts on November 29th and continues to December 2nd, with the following LEGO Star Wars sets being reduced:
AMAZON

Books are a bygone focus at the world's largest online retailer, whose Black Friday sales start on November 28th and carrys on through to the end of December 2nd.
And don't forget, if you are shopping at Amazon.com you can set your charity option to Smile for Rancho Obi-wan and help sustain the greatest Star Wars collection there ever was.

TARGET

If there is one retailer that tops the Star Wars toy run bill it's "Stay On" Target, who are running their Black Friday sales from November 28th through to December 2nd
Some of the links here are part of affiliate programmes that generate a small income at no cost to you. This goes towards providing you with the best LEGO Star Wars news this side of the Unknown Regions.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow at the Amazon price for the UCS Falcon!
We're still waiting for its listing to reflect the BF price drop. No-one has seen a glimmer of a reduction yet.

Reaction score
We're still waiting for its listing to reflect the BF price drop. No-one has seen a glimmer of a reduction yet.
Yeah, I've also been checking throughout the night. There were rumors it was going to drop at exactly midnight US Pacific time, but that obviously didn't happen either.