LEGO Star Wars 2021 News and Discussion

Reaction score
Bad Batch Shutle Set (75314) is up for pre-order. $99.99. Ships in August. Totally forgot I had a pile of VIP points to cash in until I was trying to use them on these.

Reaction score
2021 looks like we are getting a bunch of the new midi scale vehicles, Mando, CWs, and Bad Batch products.
I'm looking forward to getting the Cantina set form last year if it ever shows up in stock for more than 24 hours, the Bad Batch Shuttle set, the advent calendar, the ITT from Mando, and maybe Gideon's ship. The Mando speeder bike set is an add-on for hitting the required purchases for the May 4th free micro-scale set. Might be interested in the Maul vs. Ashoka duel set.

Reaction score
Coming in 2021

75296 - Vader Meditation Chamber
75307 - Advent Calendar (Mandalorian)
75309 - UCS Republic Gunship
75310 - Ahsoka vs. Darth Maul (CW S7)
75299 - Mandalorian Troop Transport
75312 - Small Slave 1 - $50
75313 - UCS AT-AT - $800 Black Friday
75314 - Bad Batch Attack Shuttle
75315 - Moff Gideon’s Cruiser - $160 w/ Cara Dune?
75316 - Mandalorian Starfighter Walmart Exclusive - $60
***** - Mandalorian Forge - $30 Target Exclusive
***** - Brickheadz Jar Jar Binks

Reaction score
Be interesting to see what the UCS AT-AT looks like. if it is at that price point it'll probably be minifigure scale.

Reaction score
The fall sets are hitting the stores, what have you bought? Thoughts?
75314 - The Bad Batch shuttle, as seen in CWs final season and the BB spin-off cartoon.
It's a nice set based likely on CW's final season since Omega is omitted but it could be an early episode of the BB cartoon since box art has Crosshair shooting at the team. The Shuttle interior is really to small to transport the team and the Gonk Droid but looks nice displayed. I like the variety of the speeder builds but the figures are the reason to acquire the set. They all look great and include helmets and hair if needed.

75311 - Imp Armorer Marauder, the stolen Stormtrooper carrier variant as in season 2 for The Mandalorian.
This set surprised me with all the play factors - top hatches, dual side opening doors, rear turret - see my review on Brickpicker for more. Plus three unique Stormtroopers.

75310 - Mandalore Throne Room Duel from CWs final season.
No surprises to this set. I bought it for Commander Ahsoka and Maul.

75315 - Moff Gideon' Cruiser, from Season 2 Mando.
I am building it now. Ilike the larger ship builds more for display than play factor. I need to figure out a scale Imp shuttle to block the launch tubes like in the show. This set was all about the figure too. Cara Dune was not removed despite the actress's drama with Disney. I don't buy to speculate on value in years to come but many may based on CD being included.

75319 - Mandalorian Forge - pre-ordered it. The Armorer was a great character, glad we are getting a tiny version of her. Should be an interesting set. I like little displayable sets like Hoth's Medical Bay due to my limited space to display.

75316 - Mandalorian Starfighter. Back order on day 1? This is a hot set I guess. Of course it has Bo-katan so it's worth the wait. She was awesome in the cartoons and impressive in the Mando season 2. Would love if Katie Sackoff got a spin off where she is reclaiming the throne after building an army and returning to Mandalore which may or may not be uninhabitable.

Waiting on the Advent set to release and a rumored additional UCS set but otherwise waiting for 2022 leaks. Passed on the Clone Wars Republic Gunship.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I guess I did not write about the May releases.
I picked up the following:
75299 - Trouble on Tatoonine - can't have enough Sand people and Mando with baby yoda on a speeder bike? come on!
75302 - Imp Shuttle - It seems larger than the one from the 90's that I used to own. It's a better build and I can't have enough Vaders.
With those two sets, I got the free May the 4th be with you micro diorama set of Lar's Homestead. I always have mixed feelings on putting those dots out to represent people but if you don't it seems empty.

Reaction score
I went to Lego store today and saw most of the new stuff. I picked up the Vader meditation chamber, which I did not know about, but had to have.

The gunship looked cool, but I'm passing since I dont buy prequel Legos anymore.

Reaction score
which I did not know about, but had to have.

The gunship looked cool, but I'm passing since I dont buy prequel Legos anymore.
You can keep up with LEGO Star Wars at holobrickarchive.com

I'm building the gunship now and it is awesome.

Reaction score
2021 Star Wars Advent Calendar now available on Shopdisney.

Also The Armorer's Mandalorian Forge (Target Exclusive) is available.

Reaction score
I picked up the Mandalorian 4-pk yesterday, almost got the Final Duel but had to think on it a bit more at $90.

Digging the Forge and the Mandalore Throne Room!

Reaction score
I'm not sure they retired it once before and then it came back out again the following year.

Reaction score
Be interesting to see what the UCS AT-AT looks like. if it is at that price point it'll probably be minifigure scale.

I can't wait to see what the AT-AT looks like. I recall watching ESB when it was first released in theaters and being in awe of these massive mechanical monsters and hearing the ominous thump and seeing the ground shake as they edged closer to the Rebel base.

Reaction score
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
I'd say they are pretty damn close to being the exact same set with nothing more than a few minuscule add on pieces. With 75093 at 724 Parts. And 75291 at 775 Parts. This was hardly a brand new set in anyway.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd say they are pretty damn close to being the exact same set with nothing more than a few minuscule add on pieces. With 75093 at 724 Parts. And 75291 at 775 Parts. This was hardly a brand new set in anyway.

Agreed, it wasn't much to get excited about.