LEGO Star Wars 2019 News and Discussion

Reaction score
The reveals today are real MEH. Oh, well. I probably don’t need any more lego anyway at this point.

Reaction score
I was only impressed with the bonus micro set. Really hoping there is more to reveal. We seem to get an A-wing and Y-wing annually.

Reaction score
Saw the ROS Y-wing today at Walmart. Went to price check it and was told some story that I could not buy it because it had been recalled. When the cashier told me that I just laughed at her.

Reaction score
The new sets are sales-locked until October 4th; the system probably just didn't have a great way of saying that.

Reaction score
No, the cashier took it from my hands saying I can’t sell this to you because it was recalled.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No, the cashier took it from my hands saying I can’t sell this to you because it was recalled.
Which means that, as T_C_1 said, the system didn't have the proper explanation and that's what came up or the cashier didn't understand the explanation and he/she parsed it into something they could explain.

Either way, there aren't any recall orders on any of the TFF sets.

Don't believe it? Visit the product recalls page at LEGO.com.

Reaction score
Shouldn't it be possible for the computer to spit out, "Not to be sold until Oct. 4th" ? It seems like somebody could program that when a certain code was scanned.

I can only imagine how many non-knowing gift givers, parents, customers might get on the internet and start a story about LEGO products being recalled for who knows what reason.

Reaction score
I know. That’s why I laughed at her. I explained that someone put them out early. There’s no recall on the set. She just stared at me blankly and said that she had been told by management that the Lego set had been recalled. I shrugged my shoulders and left.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Reaction score