LEGO "Indiana Jones" Trilogy

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I designed a LEGO "Indiana Jones" Trilogy and submitted it to LEGO Ideas. If an idea receives 10,000 votes, LEGO will consider making it a real set!

I'd love to have your support - it's completely free. Just click the link below and click the "Support" button!

Indiana-Jones-Luke Edit 2.png

Let me know what you think, and please share with all of the "Indiana Jones" fans in your life! :D

Reaction score
I made an update to my "Indiana Jones" trilogy to allow you to rearrange "Raiders" and "Temple of Doom" - I realized some people would prefer film release order vs. chronological.

We need under 2k more supporters, so anything you can do to spread the word is deeply appreciated!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/7b3163aa-f97d-49ec-b230-176a94bc5626

Indiana-Jones-modular-mod-HD1.jpg

Reaction score
I never knew that! I always - up until this second - thought that the chronological order was the same as the movie's release order. I did have to check though because it sounded so doubtful.

I'd give your Ideas submission an extra ten votes if I could. Have a like instead.

Reaction score
That's AWESOME! I love it! I really miss Indiana Jones Lego sets. So many things weren't made. We never got Sallah or Toht, we never got Marion's bar, we never got the Last Crusade tank (Vogel) or a set based off the end temple from that film (Grail Knight FTW), we never got the bridge from Temple of Doom on top of Short Round, Willie, Mola Ram, and Thuggee minifigures being extremely rare, it had so much more potential.