LEGO Fan Poll

Reaction score
Though Rebelscum forumites weren't invited to take part in the initial suggestion process I thought I ought to share what action-figure.com have just posted:

The LEGO Group and Toysrus.com want you to help pick one of the new Star Wars products for 2009. Go to <a href="http://www.Toysrus.com/LegoStarWarsVote" target="_blank">www.Toysrus.com/LegoStarWarsVote</a> from May 10 at 12:01 am to May 18 at 11:59 pm to vote for one of three classic Star Wars scenes that you'd like to see transformed into a LEGO set.

Results will be released in February 2009, and the product will be available only at Toys"R"Us stores nationwide and online at www.Toysrus.com in September 2009!

(Thanks to KarnorJax for the link)

Jeremy

Reaction score
Jeremy said:
Though Rebelscum forumites weren't invited to take part in the initial suggestion process I thought I ought to share what action-figure.com have just posted:

The LEGO Group and Toysrus.com want you to help pick one of the new Star Wars products for 2009. Go to <a href="www.Toysrus.com/LegoStarWarsVote" target="_blank">www.Toysrus.com/LegoStarWarsVote</a> from May 10 at 12:01 am to May 18 at 11:59 pm to vote for one of three classic Star Wars scenes that you'd like to see transformed into a LEGO set.

Results will be released in February 2009, and the product will be available only at Toys"R"Us stores nationwide and online at www.Toysrus.com in September 2009!

(Thanks to KarnorJax for the link)

Jeremy

Jeremy, you're link wasn't working for me. Couldn't tell from the code how you were trying to link to the site.

Anyway, here's the site:

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3114333

Currently the site doesn't mention a date for voting to begin, it just says "COMING SOON".

It also says to cast your vote on "3 classic scenes". Wonder if that referes to OT, PT or mixed?

Jeremy, do you know if this exclusive will also be available on Shop @ Home, too?

Reaction score
So the set we'll be voting on will be released in over a year!
mad.gif

Reaction score
Some interesting choices in that survey. I like the possibilities of 1 and 3.

Chris

Reaction score
It doesn't look like the voting software is especially complicated because I just voted twice for the Mon Cal set.

Jeremy

Reaction score
I chose the Mon Cal set. I already have all three versions of Slave I and the I feel that Palpatine set would be 5 figs and a chair...maybe some doors.

Reaction score
I think it might be a case of "vote early, voye often" since it lets you vote each time you load the page. Probably keeping it simple for the kiddies. Now all that remains is for us RS folks to stack the votes for what we want, eh?
smile.gif

I've been voting up the Mon Cal scene. LEGO Ackbar would rock!

Jeremy said:
It doesn't look like the voting software is especially complicated because I just voted twice for the Mon Cal set.

Jeremy

Reaction score
It looks like Mon Cal would be the best set for all of us to vote for since it will have a lot unique figs that we've never seen before.

Reaction score
Blah... why no "Bounty hunter star destroyer scene". It would be a good chance to see all the bounty hunters released in one set (with 3 new figures)and throw in a vader and a nice bridge dio!

Reaction score
phoenixhawk said:
I think it might be a case of "vote early, voye often" since it lets you vote each time you load the page.

I was thinking more along the lines of putting a cookie in your browser's cache so that your vote is registered.

Maybe "complicated" was the wrong word. Sophisticated would have been more appropriate.

Jeremy

Reaction score
phoenixhawk said:
Some interesting choices in that survey. I like the possibilities of 1 and 3.

Chris

I had to struggle with 1 and 3, too.

Ended up going with the Mon Cal set, just for the LEGO Ackbar, but I'm thinking 1 may be a way for me to get a non-LULS, non-Clone Wars Mace Windu, which I don't have.

What I don't like about the Mon Cal is that it would come with an A-Wing, and I already have 3 of those, so not to thrilled in paying for another one just for Ackbar.

Oh well, maybe I'll go back and vote for 1 later on.
smile.gif

Reaction score
Well, I WAS going to vote...

right up until I saw that it would be a TRUsclusive.

Forget that.

I refuse to support a store that I have to drive over 4 hours to get to.

So, if anyone's interested, my vote IS for sale...
grin.gif