LEGO 75313 AT-AT Ultimate Collector Series

Reaction score
Think I'll be ponying up for one of these as well. And we should be getting a free Luke's Lightsaber set (while supplies last), along with another free Christmas-themed set (Santa's Front Yard, I believe). The two freebies will be nice, but here's hoping for 2X VIP points as well!

Reaction score
Some really cool features in this set, the tool they give you to adjust the leg positioning is really unique. I will probably add this to my collection at some point.

Reaction score
Sweet Jesus!! This thing is amazing!!!

Between this, the Rancor, and the Merrick X-Wing I may be broke by the end of the year.

Meh, I am sure that my mortgagee will understand.

Reaction score
I am disappointed in the mini figures as usual. I can think of some easy ones they could have made like (Holograph clear Blue Vader)

Reaction score
The Hoth set that's coming out early next year will help fill this beast. I'm not sure what the number on the set is, but I know there's at least one on the way.

Reaction score
Hoth Battle Pack and AT-ST images have been leaked.

Hefty price increase on the Battle Pack.

Reaction score
Stupid finance...................
Well, I've got a decision to make. Can't really justify this AND a PS5 for the holiday season. But even getting a chance to buy a PS5 has been impossible so if I can't get one of those before midnight on the 11/26 the AT-AT wins!

Reaction score
I really like how you can take the side panels off and display it like a cut away view. That was a smart design decision.