Legends of the West Kickstarter!

Reaction score
So the way I'm reading it, $25 or more get you one of the figures you back. So you have to back each one you want? Or you could do the $115 to get your choice of 5, right?
I may go with the $115 so that I can get a couple Lawmen, and hopefully the Sharpshooter!

Since they reached their minimum goal, this is a go?

Reaction score
So the way I'm reading it, $25 or more get you one of the figures you back. So you have to back each one you want? Or you could do the $115 to get your choice of 5, right?
I may go with the $115 so that I can get a couple Lawmen, and hopefully the Sharpshooter!

Since they reached their minimum goal, this is a go?
I went in at $115 since it was only one less figure than the All-In. The unlocks that I want are all so far down the list that I don't think they will ever be unlocked. $115 made more sense.

Reaction score
I backed the posse.
I wouldn't hold my breath on the unlocks, only 15 days left to raise an additional 100G's or more.

Reaction score
So the way I'm reading it, $25 or more get you one of the figures you back. So you have to back each one you want? Or you could do the $115 to get your choice of 5, right? I may go with the $115 so that I can get a couple Lawmen, and hopefully the Sharpshooter! Since they reached their minimum goal, this is a go?
Kickstarter only allows the selection of one reward premium, although you can pledge for any amount of money you want. All the toy campaigns thus far work around that to tell you to pledge for the total of all the items you want while selecting a qualifying reward premium (read each campaign's stipulations carefully as they differ), then wait for the BackerKit or Fundafull email after the campaign ends to allocate the money towards both the reward premium you chose and the additional items it allows you to also choose.

Reaction score
not that i particularly like brown or anything, but if i dont get at least one of these two i will lose my mind.

[/URL][/IMG]

Reaction score
not that i particularly like brown or anything, but if i dont get at least one of these two i will lose my mind.

[/URL][/IMG]

I wouldn't get my hopes up for nothing, because in my experience, that's one of the worst mistakes to make. Still, we really should all chip in and get pledging and spreading the word far and wide. Me? I've been commenting on this thread a lot.

Reaction score
Ok, I have not funded it yet and had planned to from the beginning. I have only one time backed a kick starter and there werent unlock goals it was for a book and didn't meet funding. I have a question for you guys who have kept up with and understand this. The main figure I want is the badlands vigilante/lone ranger tribute figure. I saw that they said you can add it if they meet certain things, but if they don't then you can't right? What does a person have to pledge to guarantee that they can get that figure? If someone goes all in and the unlocks are not reached is all they get the same assortment as gather the posse and the badlands vigilante? That is more or less my understanding of it am I wrong?

Last edited:
Reaction score
The way I read it is, you just have to go All-In, and for them to meet their $125,000 goal. Which seems doable ATM.

I would pledge more to get it back over, but I just don't feel like taking that risk if more people back out. And I don't really need more than the 5 figures I'm after. Not to mention we're nowhere near the unlock-ables I'm after. "Sharpshooter"

Reaction score
The way I read it is, you just have to go All-In, and for them to meet their $125,000 goal. Which seems doable ATM.

I would pledge more to get it back over, but I just don't feel like taking that risk if more people back out. And I don't really need more than the 5 figures I'm after. Not to mention we're nowhere near the unlock-ables I'm after. "Sharpshooter"
Actually they "unlocked" the Badlands Vigilante for all pledges of $100 or more, but only if they reach 555 backers. If you put in at the Posse level, you can get 5 figures and pick the BV as one of them. However, that's only if they reach 555 total backers.

Reaction score
Just so I understand. If they reach the required number of doners a person can sign up for the get the posse at $115 and add the badland vigilante for $25 making the total $140 vs doing the all in and getting those same figure with a shirt and a sticker for $450 right? I mean I want that badland vigilante but I can't throw an extra few hundred in the mix just for him. Does the all in get anything else if the rest of the unlocks do not open?

Reaction score
Just so I understand. If they reach the required number of doners a person can sign up for the get the posse at $115 and add the badland vigilante for $25 making the total $140 vs doing the all in and getting those same figure with a shirt and a sticker for $450 right? I mean I want that badland vigilante but I can't throw an extra few hundred in the mix just for him. Does the all in get anything else if the rest of the unlocks do not open?

Correct. I saw some message saying there would be an announcement about the all in today. The church fundraising atmosphere of guilt tripping backers doesn't excite me and has probably turned others off too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, even if they reach their Monetary goal. If there isn't a total of 555 backers, no Vigilante? That means there needs to be more smaller pledges?

Reaction score
Well, they've re-configured the All-In now so you get 11 figures, + Buck-A-Roo, plus set of heads...etc.

That's creeping closer to being worth it.

Reaction score
Fortunately, I leave for vacation on the 2nd. So unfortunately, I'm not in a position to want to spend that much Money on Action Figures ATM. Not sure that i would anyways, since I really only want about 4 of them.

Reaction score
If you want x figures for the kickstarter, put money in for x figures. That way the money can be counted towards stretch goals. Putting money down for 1 figure but saying you would get more still only counts as 1 figure. This money that you put down is just theoretical money. You will not be charged until the clock strikes zero.

FYI, the BFS hacks kickstarter all-in was wave 1 of 4 figures, celestial 2 pack exclusive, bronze figure exclusive, a t shirt, and a print for $500. Nothing else was guaranteed but 1 of each unlocked stretch goal. It was a horrible deal until the ball rolled down the hill and all the unlocks started happening in the last week. If it wasn't for all the all-in backers who pushed that ball down the hill, it wouldn't have gotten as far as it did.

Reaction score
I went all in. Whether or not more unlocks happen I can live with the 11 figures and a few accessories and miscellaneous stuff for that money. I hope other do unlock, but if they don't i think it is still worth it. Fingers crossed though for the butch and Sundance tribute figures. I am also really interested in some customizing options. Looking on their Facebook, I saw a bravestarr tribute type figure on there and I want to make that (or get that if they offer it) as well.

Reaction score
I went all in. Whether or not more unlocks happen I can live with the 11 figures and a few accessories and miscellaneous stuff for that money. I hope other do unlock, but if they don't i think it is still worth it. Fingers crossed though for the butch and Sundance tribute figures. I am also really interested in some customizing options. Looking on their Facebook, I saw a bravestarr tribute type figure on there and I want to make that (or get that if they offer it) as well.
Good for you, pal. Also, did you take a look at my recent custom figure I made in time for Halloween?

Reaction score
I saw it now. Turned out great. Using a gi Joe body more or less made it similar to the figures this kick-starter is about in size and articulation. With these guys doing those blank bodies customizing western figures will be much easier.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw it now. Turned out great. Using a gi Joe body more or less made it similar to the figures this kick-starter is about in size and articulation. With these guys doing those blank bodies customizing western figures will be much easier.

Thank you so much. And yes, I should get me some blank H.A.C.K.S. figures to work with, maybe on my Christmas wish list. That way, I could plan more characters in my series.

Reaction score
Last 24 hours! Get in on it before it is too late. FYI, Gimme 2 steps is gimme 3 steps. You get the 11 figures x3, 2 blanks 2 loot gear and 2 loot accessory sets. That's 35 figures plus for $800!

Reaction score
Last 24 hours! Get in on it before it is too late. FYI, Gimme 2 steps is gimme 3 steps. You get the 11 figures x3, 2 blanks 2 loot gear and 2 loot accessory sets. That's 35 figures plus for $800!
Is there anyone interested in doing a "gimmie 3 steps" set? There's someone on JoeCustoms that wants to go in with me, but we need a third. Ends up being $267 each. Let me know ASAP. Last day for the KS.

Reaction score
Man wish you had wanted to split a set a while back. I am already all in. If the badlands vigilante doesn't unlock for an add on i would be willing to at least buy one of those off you. I only get one in the all in and would like a second one.

Reaction score
I am an all in backer. I didn't add in any extra for an extra badlands vigilante, but would like to. As someone who hasn't backed anything before, I am curious if that can be done now that the kick-starter is over. Also I posted all in a while back, but it was before they updated the description. I read that even if it was on the old description they would honor the pledge level so I would get all 11 figures and extras. Am a little nervous on that so hope that is correct.

Reaction score
They will still do a backerkit later, and you may be able to add other things at that time.

Reaction score
hope everyone that wanted in got in. if everything goes well series 2 should be really awsome!

Reaction score
Darn, it didn't quite make it to the Sharpshooter. Kind of wanted him a little.
You should be able to get him. The live cast they did in the last 20 or so minutes he revealed that they were close enough they were going to call that figure unlocked. Also the badlands vigilante is unlocked for add on, and they kept saying extra loot and gear so not sure which ones they are calling unlocked but some of them at least.

Reaction score
So are these only going to be available through the Kickstarter or will they be selling the figures through other avenues as well?