Legends in 3D The Mandalorian 1/2 Scale Bust

Reaction score
Really nice! I’ve pre-ordered this along with the Kylo Ren. Even though I’m not a great fan of busts without arms, with the size of these I understand it. Love the themed bases.

Reaction score
Really nice! I’ve pre-ordered this along with the Kylo Ren. Even though I’m not a great fan of busts without arms, with the size of these I understand it. Love the themed bases.

I'm in the same train of thought. I do prefer full busts and statues, but i am tempted myself to get these two.
Zavvi have them listed at the going rate so my pre-order from them.

Reaction score
I just thought that if I don’t pick up the first couple then they may be harder to pick up further down the line. I also pre-ordered from Zavvi, no international shipping or customs charges.

Reaction score
Ordered one from GG then saw it at BBTS for a lot less once you add on shipping. Obviously canceled at GG, if your looking to pick one up I recommend shopping around GG shipping is outrageous.

Reaction score
Just preordered from BBTS ! Under $150. shipped. Would’ve been around $200. shipped from GG , even after our discount.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Boba Fett was included in the original lineup of Legends in 3D busts , and came in two different versions. And after looking some pictures from various online retailers, it would appear that this new Mandalorian bust will also be available in two variations. An original “steel” version with darker helmet and base , as well as a “beskar” version with a lighter silver helmet and base.
I’ve emailed GG asking where to get the different versions , or if one will be a random chase version.
Maybe Chuck will weigh in and give us the inside info , as I’d like both versions since I already have both versions of the Boba bust.IMG_2819.jpgIMG_2818.jpgIMG_2820.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Easier to see the different shades on the bases in these two pics.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
So why does BBTS say MSRP is $149 and GG says MSRP is $199 ?
Also, I think there is only 1 bust version. Those pictures above are just different shades of light on the same bust. Someone correct me if other info was released. I'm really considering buying this! But dont understand how BBTS can be so much cheaper than GG.

Reaction score
Anyone have a comparison picture of the standard bust size vs this 1/2 scale legends?

Reaction score
At 1000 and not a terrible price, I'm surprised it's still available. The show is so good.

I ordered one from BBTS. Will be my first 1/2 scale bust.

Anyone have a comparison picture of the standard bust size vs this 1/2 scale legends?
Anyone? I'm curious too.

Reaction score
There is only one version - its just the lighting. The SRP is $200.00. The other pieces in this line are 150 or 175 while some are more like the 200 Mando Mk1 . He is on the high end due to the overall bulk and for sure the cape and all the paint.
The L3D line is MUCH larger overall then the 1/6 line. I do not have a side by side handy. I can see if marketing can come up with something.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does anyone know the actual average height of the Legends in 3D ones? I wouldn't mind getting a couple (this one and Pennywise), but not sure they'll even fit in my shelves...

Reaction score
Bummer for those of us that ordered from BBTS. I just received an email saying that due to an increase of the MSRP, the price of my pre-order has been changed from $134.99 to $179.99.

Reaction score
It's a beautiful bust but hoping for a standard size mini bust soon...

Reaction score
Well if that doesn't work , I won't be adding this to the collection. Or buying any new L3D pieces in the future either. Like they didn't know the manufacturing costs when the put out the initial pricing. Im guessing the real problem was that everyone was ordering it elsewhere for less.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk