Legendary Scale Yoda

Reaction score
It was pretty quick if I recall correctly. It was on preorder for ages, as I ordered immediately. I got a payment advance warning a couple of weeks out. The charged on the date stated and with me in the UK within a couple of days.

Sideshow in my experience are pretty slick when it comes to shipping.

Hope you get yours soon. It is an awesome piece. Would suit your star wars room!!
Thanks! I have been charged a $70.00 deposit only to my card. This I do not understand as my order was placed paying full payment for the purchase. Maybe I should give them a call and clear things out. I've always had a great experience buying from them so I'm sure there won't be a problem. I'm thinking of placing Yoda by himself in a corner of the Star Wars room on top of a tree trunk pedestal.

Reaction score
Thanks! I have been charged a $70.00 deposit only to my card. This I do not understand as my order was placed paying full payment for the purchase. Maybe I should give them a call and clear things out. I've always had a great experience buying from them so I'm sure there won't be a problem. I'm thinking of placing Yoda by himself in a corner of the Star Wars room on top of a tree trunk pedestal.
Sounds like they’ve sold the first batch and are waiting for the next batch to arrive.

It’s standard practice for sideshow to take a non refundable deposit. They have done with pretty much everything I ordered ad I never buy them on payment plans. I guess it’s their way of trying to limit the amount of order dropouts & cancellations. Although if it’s in hand, they charge the full amount straight away and ship it.

but I guess a quick call to them is sensible. Puts your mind at ease.

it will look fantastic on top of tree trunk pedestal. You have to post pictures of that....

Reaction score
Sounds like they’ve sold the first batch and are waiting for the next batch to arrive.

It’s standard practice for sideshow to take a non refundable deposit. They have done with pretty much everything I ordered ad I never buy them on payment plans. I guess it’s their way of trying to limit the amount of order dropouts & cancellations. Although if it’s in hand, they charge the full amount straight away and ship it.

but I guess a quick call to them is sensible. Puts your mind at ease.

it will look fantastic on top of tree trunk pedestal. You have to post pictures of that....
Thanks, you were/are correct. I've just spoken to someone on the phone (after a 20 minute wait, busy place!) and I was told they sold out of their first batch. They are expecting another shipment by the end of the month and as soon as they receive it, they'll charge the remaining balance and ship the item to me. They charged the deposit of $70.00 just to secure my order. They're just sending out now the early pre-orders and and the orders of those that completed their payment plan. No problem, I can wait. All that said, it comes to show this particular Yoda has been well received, and quite popular. Much looking forward to offer him a home. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
He came today! Awesome piece, extremely happy with it... there is a tiny delicate dragonfly that goes on the stump in front of him. Unfortunately one of the wings broke off... not sure if it was in shipping or my fault during the unpacking. I emailed sideshow for a replacement and if they display their usual customer service I’m sure they will send me a replacement free of charge. EVERYONE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WITH THIS PIECE!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I certainly hope mine gets delivered by the end of this month as they said that would be when their second batch will be arriving, and I paid in full. The pictures I've seen of him makes me want him to get here in a flash. I feel like a kid waiting for Santa to deliver the toys! Great looking piece.

Reaction score
I certainly hope mine gets delivered by the end of this month as they said that would be when their second batch will be arriving, and I paid in full. The pictures I've seen of him makes me want him to get here in a flash. I feel like a kid waiting for Santa to deliver the toys! Great looking piece.
Its rare nowadays to get a real great Star Wars collectible piece where everyone is on the same page on how good it is. Last one I can think of was the Iron Studios Vader a few years back.

Reaction score
Its rare nowadays to get a real great Star Wars collectible piece where everyone is on the same page on how good it is. Last one I can think of was the Iron Studios Vader a few years back.
I agree with you. Every person that has received it has given it a praise. SS hit a home run with this one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not sure if anybody else here has Yoda on preorder, but in any case ... I called SS today and I was told only a small amount of these was received, and shipped to those that had pre ordered them right away. As we speak, they said, the rest is being produced and they could start receiving them anytime from mid March to end of April. So, there's a little longer to wait than previously thought.

Reaction score
Not sure if anybody else here has Yoda on preorder, but in any case ... I called SS today and I was told only a small amount of these was received, and shipped to those that had pre ordered them right away. As we speak, they said, the rest is being produced and they could start receiving them anytime from mid March to end of April. So, there's a little longer to wait than previously thought.
That is good to know, my last flex payment is next week, so anytime in April sounds good to me.

Reaction score
Got the replacement dragonfly yesterday... sideshow has always had great customer service!

Reaction score
Got the replacement dragonfly yesterday... sideshow has always had great customer service!

Good for you! I agree about their CS. I was offered a quick replacement when my McQuarrie Stormtrooper statue wasn't sitting properly on the base, and before that when I received the Mythos Obi-Wan with a broken lightsaber they quickly sent me another arm with saber.

Reaction score
Flex payment finished over the weekend and was shipped Monday, should be here by the weekend.

Really looking forward to this.

Reaction score
Got him today, such an outstanding piece. Besides not having his own box, the piece is practically flawless.

Sideshow shows they can deliver..when they want to. Worth every penny for this thing. The ultimate Yoda collectible.

Reaction score
Ha! I've just received this e-mail from Sideshow:

Your Yoda Legendary Scale Figure will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 7 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Thursday, April 4, 2019.

Please review your order information and make any changes through your online account prior to Wednesday, April 3.
Yes, yes, yes! The little guy will be coming home soon! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Isn’t it: ‘Home soon, the little guy will be!’ ;)

Couldn’t resist the bad joke. He’s with the wait. Even my cleaner thinks this Yoda is amazing...
Ha! Yes. That's what Yoda said when he called me on the phone from one of the ports in Cali. " Still stuck in a container, is he. Yes, hmmm." - he added. He likes to speak in third person sometimes :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was fully charged for Yoda today, and he's been shipped. He'll be here with me next week. Yay!! ..or should I say:

"Here with me next week, will he be. Yes, hmmm." :)

Reaction score
Awesome! Very exciting, the grail of Yoda collectibles.

Only if Sideshow could do this type of quality on a consistent basis.

Reaction score
Congrats. It's an awesome collectible. I received mine a few days ago but haven't set it up yet, as I'm busy with some work projects. Do you have any pictures of yours you'd like to share, Imperial1973?

Reaction score
I got mine the other day. I noticed it didn't have a edition number on the bottom of the stand. Are these not numbered?

Reaction score
I got mine the other day. I noticed it didn't have a edition number on the bottom of the stand. Are these not numbered?
Mine is the same way. These are not numbered. It's just a limited edition , apparently until they decide no more will be made.

* I was finally able to open mine and it's a beauty! I had a place saved for him in y in-wall display and I took a couple of preliminary pictures. Later on I'll work o some detailed pictures in my Lime-lighting and Display thread, once I get all my Dagobah collectibles together ...

Reaction score
I hope so too. Hasbro knows what's missing, and you wait and wait and wait until you get in touch :\!!!
Thankfully you bought the barge directly from their own Ebay auction, so they are responsible for their own QC, and not having checked that every box had inside all the parts for the barge. Having sold you one missing the sails, is something they should seriously address, and resolve your issue in a positive way the soonest. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thankfully you bought the barge directly from their own Ebay auction, so they are responsible for their own QC, and not having checked that every box had inside all the parts for the barge. Having sold you one missing the sails, is something they should seriously address, and resolve your issue in a positive way the soonest. Good luck!
Thanks Julian,after near one month i got the sails from Hasbro UK,so everything is now !!!.

Reaction score
Congrats Julian.What a great figureo-o!!!!
Thanks, Sven. It is Sideshow at its best. Love the statue/figure. I'll be posting detailed pictures of the whole thing at a later time in my display thread.
Thanks Julian,after near one month i got the sails from Hasbro UK,so everything is now !!!.
Awsome! So glad they finally sent you the sails, man. No easy task but, in the end they did the right thing. Good for you. Congrats!

Reaction score
Received mine today.

Its a good size and robes, base are good. Just wish sideshow employed someone that could sculpt his face. Wrinkles too big and face too skinny

Last edited:
Reaction score
All the reviews I've read about Yoda are positive ones, but this one. That's a horrible close-up and angle on that picture above by the way. Why did you buy Yoda if you did not like his face? :confused: