Legendary Scale Yoda

Reaction score
Im thinking it will cost around $2,000. All these legendary scale run from $2,000 to $2,600. Vader is $2,550, I don't see any way it could cost more than that. Vader is going to be much larger, much more costume, and lights up.

Reaction score
Not cheap but certainly cheaper than my intial thoughts. May try and add this to my collection.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its up for pre sell
At $700.00
Surprised about the price..
Was expecting at least $1,500.00 or more.
Just pulled the trigger..
Pre ordered it..
No payment plan for me.. Don't have the disposable income right now.. Its not due to be released till 2019..that works for me!!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-yoda-sideshow-collectibles-400159/?scid=MOYA013&utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+Yoda+Legendary+Scale&utm_content=Image+-+Yoda+Legendary+Scale&utm_campaign=TM_YodaLSF_400159

Reaction score
I've ordered him (even though technically I only collet ANH!). Just too good to pass on despite the heavy price tag. I also think in this scale he works so well - the photos look amazing.

Reaction score
I've ordered him (even though technically I only collet ANH!). Just too good to pass on despite the heavy price tag. I also think in this scale he works so well - the photos look amazing.
I'm waiting on my usual UK supplier of statues and figures to put it for pre-order. I imagine $700 will be £700 in the UK, but I do like how this one looks, so happy to add him to the collection.

GAT

Reaction score
I plan on ordering it once it starts shipping. The price is good compared to what I expected. I think this piece will fit in well with 1:4 scale figures as it’s over size is relative.

Reaction score
Just saw this on the FP, and gotta say I'm so tempted! I'm surprised the low prices as well, though it's still not cheap. $700 in one shot on one Collectible is still quite a bit to chew on. But it is very nice looking. I've always wanted a life size Yoda, so this is close enough? :grin:

Reaction score
If I had the space this would definitely be in my collection, got to sort out what I’m keeping & rehoming yet though so who knows, maybe I can squeeze him in somewhere. lol :)

Reaction score
Pre-ordered it today... I’ve looked at the pictures so many times trying to convince myself not to get it it just looks too good and $700 isn’t bad for the quality couldn’t pass it up... plus the wife gave the go ahead you don’t pass that up

Reaction score
I showed this to my wife earlier today and she just said: "Get him. He's so nice!" So, considering I have a life-size Yoda, The 1/7 Dagobah Yoda lifting the rock from Koto, the statue and mini busts GG has produced, and the PF from SS with Luke, I was more than willing to click on the preorder button to this beautiful piece to my Yoda collection. From now until next year I'll have plenty of time to save for him.

Reaction score
I might be back in. This statue just looks so good compared to all the other Yoda's coming out now. This may be the sleeper collectible that everyone wants down the road. I may buy it though because I really like it. Time to start working a second job!

Reaction score
I might be back in. This statue just looks so good compared to all the other Yoda's coming out now. This may be the sleeper collectible that everyone wants down the road. I may buy it though because I really like it. Time to start working a second job!

I have to agree with you Rock..... not feeling the IS 1/4 scale either.

James

Reaction score
This or the IS. I love the IS diorama but this is bigger. Decisions decisions

Reaction score
Mine arrived on Friday here in the UK via DHL. Customs was just £41, so happy with that. Just opened him this evening to make sure all is well and am delighted with him! Sideshow have done a fantastic job. He is back in the box for now as he doesn't have a 'home' yet, but I am really looking forward to displaying him. Very expensive but a beautiful piece.

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be biting on this guy, he looks amazing. The ultimate Yoda collectible.

Too bad SS can't make products this good on a regular basis.

Reaction score
I ordered this Yoda statue right away. He’s now here, set up and added to the collection. Expensive. But I think it’s a fabulous piece and I’m glad I bought it.

The only thing that surprised me was that mine was un-numbered. I naturally assumed this to be a limited edition, like pretty much every other sideshow piece (1/4 scale upwards) is.

is this item an open run, or is it limited?

Reaction score
I ordered this Yoda statue right away. He’s now here, set up and added to the collection. Expensive. But I think it’s a fabulous piece and I’m glad I bought it.

The only thing that surprised me was that mine was un-numbered. I naturally assumed this to be a limited edition, like pretty much every other sideshow piece (1/4 scale upwards) is.

is this item an open run, or is it limited?
It is most likely is a combo between open run and limited run, as it will be made for years to come without a number on the base, and one day SSC will stop making it all together. It happened before with other SSC collectibles

Reaction score
It is most likely is a combo between open run and limited run, as it will be made for years to come without a number on the base, and one day SSC will stop making it all together. It happened before with other SSC collectibles
I guess this is demand driven. They will continue production as long as there are sales.

But will we ever get to know how many are made??

Still seems counter intuitive to me.

Reaction score
I guess this is demand driven. They will continue production as long as there are sales.

But will we ever get to know how many are made??

Still seems counter intuitive to me.
Customers will never know for sure how many of these were made, could be few hundreds or many thousands, and anything in between. The thing is if you like it, buy it, as this is not a piece with a clear LE and edition number written on the base.

Reaction score
I paid in full for this item in the middle of last week, but my order still shows "Waiting to Process". To those that have already received it, how long did it take for this item to ship after your payment was made? I've had previous orders from them processed rather quickly.

* Choosing between the IS Yoda and the Legendary scale Yoda was somewhat a difficult choice to make at the time of buying. While I love the base on the IS one, I feel the character itself lacks a bit on likeness and to me, that particular piece is more of a beautiful base with a Yoda on it, instead of Yoda on a base. Since my interest is on the character, while the LS Yoda has a more simple base, the character is rather accurate for his size and displays rather well on the tree trunk he sits on. Sometimes simplicity adds more to the visual appeal of an object being displayed than an overwhelming amount of detail that does not focus on the character as with the IS offering. Overall they are both very nice pieces, but I feel the LS version has more to offer this time around. I can hardly wait to receive mine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I paid in full for this item in the middle of last week, but my order still shows "Waiting to Process". To those that have already received it, how long did it take for this item to ship after your payment was made? I've had previous orders from them processed rather quickly.
It was pretty quick if I recall correctly. It was on preorder for ages, as I ordered immediately. I got a payment advance warning a couple of weeks out. The charged on the date stated and with me in the UK within a couple of days.

Sideshow in my experience are pretty slick when it comes to shipping.

Hope you get yours soon. It is an awesome piece. Would suityour star wars room!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
As much as I like IS stuff, I think the LSF Yoda is better due to its size, but I like the X-Wing base on the IS.