Latest Kotobukiya purchase(s)....

Reaction score
I keep waiting for Amazon to start lowering the retail on Zuckuss, 4-LOM and IG-88 are down like $15-$20 from initial retail and Ebay just doesn't have at a retail I like. Guessing they might have at Celebration but not at any discounted rate.

Reaction score
I've heard that the Sega 1/10 figures compare well with Kotobukiya figures (specifically K-2SO) I wonder if anyone has a C-3PO in both to post an image side by side? It'd be most appreciated

Reaction score
Never thought I'd have this one but I was able to snag a 60th Anniversary R2 for a reasonable price. Now I'm up to date on the ArtFX+ releases.

Reaction score
I'm only missing Dengar for the new Bounty Hunters set.

What retailers does everyone use for Kotobukiya? I started collecting these last year and mostly use Barnes & Noble when I can stack coupons and my membership discount for a good deal. For a few pieces I have grabbed price drops on Amazon.

Reaction score
Scimitar-nice addition to your collection. That's the only koto astro I'm missing.
Thanks! It was the only one I was missing for a long time too.

What retailers does everyone use for Kotobukiya? I started collecting these last year and mostly use Barnes & Noble when I can stack coupons and my membership discount for a good deal. For a few pieces I have grabbed price drops on Amazon.
Same as you, B&N with stacked discounts or Amazon when the price drops. I've also picked up duplicate troopers at GameStop when they go on clearance. And sometimes you can find some good deals on eBay for past releases, especially if you don't care about having the box.

Scimitar, really beautifull R2. What was the price if it is not a secret?
Thanks! The price was $150, I've seen them very quickly sell for $200-300 so I jumped on it. It only hurt for a minute. lol

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone is going to Celebration and would pick me up the 2 pack Astromech exclusive set?

I'd be hugely grateful

Reaction score
Thanks! It was the only one I was missing for a long time too.

Same as you, B&N with stacked discounts or Amazon when the price drops. I've also picked up duplicate troopers at GameStop when they go on clearance. And sometimes you can find some good deals on eBay for past releases, especially if you don't care about having the box.

Thanks! The price was $150, I've seen them very quickly sell for $200-300 so I jumped on it. It only hurt for a minute. lol
What service or services for Amazon do you use to be notified about discounts?
Does it make sense to look for something similar on Aliexpress? I use Pricearchive for price tracking on Aliexpress but I haven't seen such R2 there.

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone is going to Celebration and would pick me up the 2 pack Astromech exclusive set?

I'd be hugely grateful
I'm hoping koto does like what they did for the last celebration where the put some up for sale online ahead of the show to help those not going to the show. I'm going but hoping they do this method still.

Reaction score
Does it make sense to look for something similar on Aliexpress? I use Pricearchive for price tracking on Aliexpress but I haven't seen such R2 there.
Myself for Amazon I just search star wars kotobukiya at least once a day to see how things adjust. I also buy most of mine off Ebay watching people to sell them before retail and hopefully free shipping and every now and then a Ebay coupon.

Reaction score
I don't use any services, I just add the things I want to watch to my cart and when the price changes it will tell you each time you view the cart.

Pre-sale on the Koto site for non attendees at 5pm PST today!

**updated time zone. sorry about that.
Ooooo, thanks for that!! Got mine!

Reaction score
Stacked several BN discounts yesterday to get both the Death Trooper and Scarif Shoretrooper 2 packs for $94 combined.