Latest Custom Acquisitions?

Reaction score
This one doesn’t feature any magic markings but belongs with this group regardless. I think he’s a Bimm (like Rycar Ryjard, although a pace taller). He’s in a cantina now.
1658483706304.jpeg
1658483814960.jpeg

Reaction score
These guys will fit in nicely to your eclectic dioramas!

I'm impressed that markers have worked as well as they did. I've often wondered if markers could work for washes and other painted effects, but haven't tried it yet.

I don't recognize the cool looking green head on the far right. Looks like he may have POTF2 Bossk torso and Hoth Luke arms.

Reaction score
I don’t know where that green head is from! But it works well enough scale-wise.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Green head is Marvel's Annhilius. I regret not buying one when I had the chance.
One thing about markers is that they bleed over time.

Reaction score
Good to see you continue with your own customs Tulgah. Assuming that is what you meant by $0 price point.

Love the earth tones and she will fit in nicely.

Reaction score
Yes, I’ve been making weird lesser-adequate stuff! For some reason, I’ve been jiving on older-looking and out-of-date figs, like POTF2. It’s oddly gratifying to populate scenes with pieces which otherwise would be discarded. I can give stuff a second life!

Utinniii

Reaction score
Yes, I’ve been making weird lesser-adequate stuff! For some reason, I’ve been jiving on older-looking and out-of-date figs, like POTF2. It’s oddly gratifying to populate scenes with pieces which otherwise would be discarded. I can give stuff a second life!
That's my jam! The odder, the better.

The alien chick looks cool, although she has a loooong neck.