Latest Custom Acquisitions?

Reaction score
Let it be either something you made or something you just got! I buy a lot of customs (higher and lower end), and want to be able share them. I only make a few, but at least have learned to appreciate people’s better efforts:

Reaction score
I’ll start:

This spacer guy was $15 on eBay. I got him last week. I’ll have to touch up his joints, but overall he’s okay. He’s got all the articulation.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Darth Maladi from Dark Horse’s Legacy series. I got it on eBay.

Reaction score

Here is a backgrounder made with a “Space Precinct” head. I made him myself after seeing something similar on eBay and buying the parts.

Reaction score

I got this “Outer Rim Scout” on eBay a few weeks ago.

Reaction score

Here’s a sequel alien on a Comic Pack Owen Lars body. From eBay. The hands weren’t painted quite the same gray, but overall it works. He would look okay in any cantina.

Reaction score

Here’s an Endor Rebel Soldier, claimed as a custom on eBay. It might just be the old “Colonel Cracken” soldier (so called until Hasbro released the actual Colonel Cracken) without his soldier’s jacket, but I’m too lazy to make sure. It looks like something’s been done to him (they removed his communicator cords at any rate). He was $8.99 and (though barely) does count as a custom.

NOTE: It would be easy enough to give him a vest of some sort, which would help.

Last edited:
Reaction score

The middle Blue Snag was listed as “Power of the Jedi Style,” meaning he’s probably like 15-18 years old! The customizer probably made him as a modern Blue Snag before the K-Mart version came out, which was also like 15 years ago. Someone randomly decided after passing years to sell him, and I was waiting for my chance! We’re definitely due for another version of this guy.

Reaction score
I realize that when posting “custom acquisitions,” one should credit where one acquired the custom, and offer shout-outs to the artist. But since I get 99% of my customs on eBay, credit gets tricky.

I don’t really know who made them for sure, and it might be bad form to promote a seller as an artist. I mean, sometimes it’s clear who made them, like “Rundown,” who has an Internet presence as a customizer already. But “Rundown” is different as a customizer handle from something like “geofnfj754788.”

But I will credit the makers (thank the makers) when I can, and when I remember who they are (I buy a lot).

Reaction score

Here is a random Nautolan; I can’t figure out what the body is, but I think the legs are Vilmarh Grahrk. He was $10.

Reaction score

I got the Ithorian Jedi to go along with Roron Corobb. He’s clearly an older custom, using older parts. But at least he’s sturdy and has the right feet and hands. Everything is articulated except his head. I paid $18.00 for him total. I know that’s too much, but I just really like him for some reason.

Reaction score

You can’t get any cheaper than this. A Force Awakens Han with Ki-Adi Mundi’s head, the beard to which somebody used really glossy paint to darken up. But even this works as a 2-second backgrounder. It was about $6.00-$7.00 total.

Reaction score

Here’s a few background human scoundrels, made by Crimson Dynamite. I got them on eBay, of course. They were about $24 total, with shipping. They look a bit more Mos Espa than Mos Eisley. They are well articulated.

Reaction score

This guy I made myself. I put a Bust-Ups on the lower half of a TAC McQuarrie Fett (and painted the white legs black). I’m into custom Snivvians, I guess due to old Red/Blue Snag influences.

NOTE: The legs don’t even really fit the torso, but it matters little, as he’s a dark shadows backgrounder anyway.

Last edited:
Reaction score

This guy started off being Yerka Mig, morphed into Merc Sunlet, but ended up Kell Tainer, from the old Wraith Squadron novels. I made him myself from sad leftovers.

Reaction score

Here is a Mark Poon Admiral Screed from eBay. He was $88, and worth every penny.

Reaction score

Here is a Bothan Senator, made by I_Am_Boba_Fett, a great figure and parts designer. I got him on eBay for $45. He too is worth every penny.

Reaction score

I bought this Jedi Master Maks Leem figure on eBay for two reasons—I recognized the character from the old Darth Maul novel, and I liked her hands. They aren’t Gran hands, but work well enough. She was $12.

Reaction score

Governor Koong, from Mark Poon. Another $88. Another great figure. I love the old Droids stuff.

Reaction score

Here is a really great Immortal God King Darth Andeddu, made my Sithjedicustoms4life. He was $74.99, I think. He has great soft goods and articulation.

Reaction score

The irreverent but utterly brilliant CrimsonDynamite made these fine Jedi Knights. Each one was about 25-30 bucks.

NOTE: I placed them as followers of the Dark Woman for some reason (made by Hasbro).

Last edited:
Reaction score

I don’t remember where I got this guy. He was an extra in a deal for other figs. But it was within the last few months. His big “Corps” arms are silly but actually quite fun. He’s currently on the Barge, actually.

Reaction score

This “Wampa Hunter” was only $6.99. There’s something about him that I really like.

NOTE: The white pelt thing, though slightly off center, does go all the way down the back.

Last edited:
Reaction score

This wandering Jedi could be Dass Jennir, or even The Vitiate Emperor in wandering clothes. Whatever he is, it’s a great super-articulated figure. I got him from CrimsonDynamite for $24.99.

Reaction score
These are all figures that I’ve gotten in the last 6 months. I’m always buying.

Reaction score

Here is yet another Mark Poon figure—Mungo Baobab from Droids. I realize that some people categorize these kinds of “remake” figures as outside what we typically call “custom”; even so, these Droids figures were never available at retail anyway, and can’t really be faked or copied. He builds them from scratch, and they really are amazing works of art. Like the others, this figure was $88.00. But he’s my favorite one, and I would’ve paid virtually anything for him.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Here is something really simple. I bought a big lot of parts, which included some heads, torsos, and cloaks and things. I made this Janek Sunber Rebel Operative guy (based on the Dark Horse Empire series character who leaves the Imperial forces to join the Alliance) by putting a Janek head (from the Comic Pack) on a TFA DJ body. This, I guess, was essentially free, as I didn’t buy the lot for any of these particular pieces.

I did change DJ’s long coat out for a short vest.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I got this worrt figure from an eBayer named sterlistr. He made it from straight clay, but it’s coated and hardened up nicely. It’s really detailed. It was $45.00. I love it!

Reaction score

I got this Kal Fas brother off eBay last year. Although his feet are wrong, he works okay as a backgrounder. It’s obviously just a POTF2 Bossk head on a Jakku guy’s body. I think I paid $20.00. But I needed a second Kal Fas. Sometimes I make them wear hats.

Reaction score

This Anteres Draco was worth getting for his leatherworks cloaks. He was $12.99.

Reaction score

These Mongo Beefhead Tribesmen were made by a customizer named Seinar Fleet Engineer. They have 5PoA and are ready to take on the forces of Atha Prime. They were $50 each.

Reaction score

I paid $11.99 for this Daric LaRone custom, which showed up on eBay last year. Look him up on Wookieepedia for a heroic yet tragic backstory. I was really proud of the customizer for knowing who this guy is.

Reaction score

This Rianna Saren custom was $25. Look her up as well!

Reaction score

There are a few eBayers who just make Rebel and Resistance pilots. I got this simple kit-bash for $7.00.

Reaction score

Here are some great Rogue Squadron agents, from the early Rebel days. I recently made them myself.

NOTE: The only ones needing making were Mouse and Basso. I started out going all out, and then just decided to head swap.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I also recently did a General Roons Sewell, from the Dark Horse Empire masterpiece story. The hardest thing about this simple custom was painting his head.

NOTE: He was a WWII-type military figure with camo stripes down his face, so I had to redo the whole thing. He really does look like Roons Sewell.

Last edited:
Reaction score

This POTJ Han body has a Death Star Escape Head, I think. It was part of a POTF2 lot and I can tell there is something custom about it.