Last Scene Figures

Reaction score
Several of the main SW characters appear in outfits that are only seen in the last few minutes of the films. The question is do we want or need them as figures?

G

Personally i'd like to see them all - as hasbro are gonna keep releasing the main characters anyway as they need the base market so i'd rather see them do slightly different sculpts like those listed rather than just rehashing old figures on new cards. But if the choice was between a completely new figure (any figure) and any resculpt i'd gladly see a new one....but i dont think this is a real possibility.

Reaction score
Willy_Wampa said:
Several of the main SW characters appear in outfits that are only seen in the last few minutes of the films. The question is do we want or need them as figures?
Yes! One area of focus in my collection is connected to what you mentioned here: re-creating the last scenes from all 6 films. I think we still need a Luke for the end of ESB and a good Lando for the celebration that concludes ROTJ (the OTC General Lando is close). Am I crazy?