Las Vegas - The Collectors Black Hole - Welcome!

Reaction score
Amazing all these years later I am still collecting and still trying to find the time to socialize. Once upon a time the best part of collecting was meeting fellow collectors. What I have found over the years is the competition is so fierce that some only come out late a night to raid the shelves of treasures and aren't much on meeting.

Thankfully I have moved on from what hits most store shelves and now just get what I can, when I can and if I can. I am finally at what I feel is almost max capacity for our current house so nothing worse than having great pieces sitting on the floor in boxes.

I also found that I haven't had much luck using these forums (as you can tell from my post rating). I just don't visit often enough to use it and interact. I am considering just opening a Las Vegas Star Wars Collector group on Facebook (yeah that old thing) because I am still on Facebook almost daily so at least there is a chance to interact.

Anyway, figured I would post here and see who checks in and how everyone is doing. The struggle is real in Vegas and honestly with the new movies I was expecting the forum to have a bit of resurgence in hopes that their are still people around who just like to talk Star Wars and their recent acquisitions and trips, etc....

Well check in, say hi and if I get that group going I will be sure to post a link.

Reaction score
Hello Gambler. I am also a collector here in Las Vegas, from the Summerlin area. I pretty much collect the toys from the Original Trilogy films to fill my shelves with. The Prequels toys I bought for my son at the time who loved to play with them though he is 19 yrs. old now and he's boxed them up and they're in my garage somewhere. As for collecting stuff from the new movies, I've only purchased the Kylo Ren with Tie Silencer. I do pop up here every now and then to see if I like anything in the for sale section. The local shops here like Rogue Toys can charge an arm and a leg for stuff. If you do start a Facebook page let me know. Thanks

Reaction score
Hello Gambler. I am also a collector here in Las Vegas, from the Summerlin area. I pretty much collect the toys from the Original Trilogy films to fill my shelves with. The Prequels toys I bought for my son at the time who loved to play with them though he is 19 yrs. old now and he's boxed them up and they're in my garage somewhere. As for collecting stuff from the new movies, I've only purchased the Kylo Ren with Tie Silencer. I do pop up here every now and then to see if I like anything in the for sale section. The local shops here like Rogue Toys can charge an arm and a leg for stuff. If you do start a Facebook page let me know. Thanks

Absolutely and thanks for checking in. I am glad to see so many Rogue Toys popping up, but it does make me think it is just making it harder for people to buy things off the shelf. I pick up the occasional Funko PoP every now and then, but most of what I collect can't be bought in retail stores so I am not missing out on too much.

I decided to make the leap and get the Las Vegas Collectibles page up and trying to keep it generic and open, but of course with a focus on Star Wars.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LasVegasCollectorsandCollectiblesClub/

Reaction score
Cool, thanks. Looking forward to future Star Wars lines of figures & vehicles.