Large lot of modern figures

Reaction score
This is as much a question as a sale post as I was not sure where to post; thus, feel free to move this to the proper forum. I have a large collection of modern figures and I want to sell most of it. What I want to sell consists of over 590 figures, 2 beasts, 13 vehicles of various sizes, and a few odds and ends. I have no idea what to ask for everything as a lot so am trying to get feedback. Thanks.

Reaction score
It's completely dependent on which figures, condition and what lines. Sold in bulk, it could be as little as $1 per fig for potf2 era stuff or as much as $5 -$10+ Per fig for TVC, TAC or more popular stuff. You will need to post a full list / pics to get some real info about the value.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is as much a question as a sale post as I was not sure where to post; thus, feel free to move this to the proper forum. I have a large collection of modern figures and I want to sell most of it. What I want to sell consists of over 590 figures, 2 beasts, 13 vehicles of various sizes, and a few odds and ends. I have no idea what to ask for everything as a lot so am trying to get feedback. Thanks.
I am interested in your lot of figures! Are you looking to sell them all at once or could you possibly sell them individually?

Reaction score
thanks for the info. I will post my list and planning to photograph things in the next few days. It is petty much all in excellent condition and I do have desirable pieces.

I am interested in your lot of figures! Are you looking to sell them all at once or could you possibly sell them individually?
As of right now I am only interested in selling as a lot or large lots, sorry.