FS Large lot of heavily played with Kenner vehicles, mini rigs, rancor, and parts

Reaction score
$200 plus actual shipping (or a good offer) for the lot or make an offer on individual items. Honestly I am so far out of the 3.75" hobby now I have no idea what to charge. This is mostly my own stuff from the 80's that I'm selling on here, and I am cleaning out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rancor, x-wings, Speeder bike, endor mini rig, And both Jabbas Palace many rigs are sold.

Edit: tonight I'll try to take a new pic of what's left for maximum clarity.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@SunRey et al. I will try to take an updated definitive pic today of absolutely all vintage Kenner I have left to sell. Thanks!

Reaction score
Here's absolutely everything I have left, that I know of. Closeup pics available on request. Some stuff isn't "vintage" but it's included in case anyone wants to combine shipping on my various things. There's also a Death Star elevator but frankly I can't find a box long enough to ship it in. $700 plus shipping takes the pile, or offers on individual items.

EDIT: I will add my best ballpark guess for assorted individual items in bold. Shipping and bulk purchases will affect it of course and feel free to offer less. The worst I can say is "no". If you think my prices are way off base, lemme know. I am not really up to speed on prices these days.

Incomplete Imperial Attack Base with box, assorted 3.75" and Micro Collection spare parts. Side Gunner in played with but nice condition, all the moving parts still work, etc. $100

Side Gunner: $150

The Micro Collection Hoth sets are complete with boxes and assorted instructions, unused sticker sheets, etc. The Gantry is incomplete with instructions and badly beaten up box. $50ish for the good ones, $20 for the beatup Gantry

Pile of 3.75" Spare parts & Junk figs: $20 for the pile

Pile of Micro MACHINE spare parts: $5 for the pile

Pile of Micro COLLECTION playset pieces: $20 for the pile

Vintage Vader costume. Box untaped but costume never worn. I think the tape just dried up and died, frankly, this seems to have never been opened. $100

6 Hamilton Plates, internal bags never opened, still have inserts etc, one of their boxes is factory sealed. Han Solo, Luke & Vader, Imperial AT-AT's, Princess Leia, Luke & Yoda, R2-D2 & Wickett. $50 each

C-3PO X-rated card. $200

Star World knck-off figure case. $25

Sealed ESB calendar, trading cards. $25 each

A bunch of Micro Machines playsets. All MISB except Boba Fett/Bespin, it's been assembled and is missing a 3PO figure. $25 for Fett, $30 each for the sealed ones.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bump for changes to pricing. Added prices for individual items. Feel free to negotiate if you aren't in a rush.

Reaction score
I got the side gunner & card from T.S. & the transaction went really well, so thanks & based on that, I would def recommend.