Large Collection F/S Figures, Ships, Non-US Items, Media, and much more - Kentuc

Reaction score
Hi All,

First off, an apology! People often pop onto forums I frequent only to sell something. It's often met with an "odd" look when a "For Sale" post is post #1. Yet, here I am doing just that.

Short version of the story: BITD I collected "Modern" Post '93 Hasbro/Kenner as well as other toys and related items. Topps Cards, MicroMachines, restaurant toys, PEZ, and on and on. My collection was heavily tilted toward figures. Standard carded, club exclusive, mail away, some 12" etc. Other satellite items made their way in. I was also trading with collectors in Canada and England so I have many items that are on multi-lingual Canadian or European cards.

Everything, well all that could be, was displayed at my old house. I moved a few years ago and, of course, brought it all with me. I have moved on to a different hobby which has become the focus of my time. The collection has been boxed in a spare room until recently when I decided to open it all up. This is what brings me here...I have decide to sell.

I am not looking to piece it out. I want to sell as a single lot. There are a handful of non-SW items (Some Batman, The Tick, Youngblood, and a few others) that will go in the lot. The vast majority, easily well over 99.5% of it, is Star Wars related. As I opened the boxes I took inventory and tried to determine a fair market value. Below is a transcription of that inventory that I have posted locally.

It looks like I can post photos as well so I will start to attach overview pictures and groups of items. The larger overview shots do not do justice to the volume of items as they are stacked so that I can still walk through the room.

Expect all to be sealed in box or on the card. New unopened. The primary exception would be mail order and club exclusive items where I opened one of the mailers (I have multiples) to see the piece. 98%+ of the carded Star Wars single figures are also bagged with a backing card.

I have several pieces, figures and larger items, from Europe and Canada. Those items will have multi lingual boxes or cards. Generally 5 languages from Europe, 2 or 3 if it's from Canada.

I have several boxed ships, play sets, 12" figures, Micro Machine Assortments, Micro Machine Play Sets. I also have complete card sets, restaurant and food items and toys, promotional material, PEZ, Star Wars Insider magazines, some media from the US and England etc...

Below is a list of the items. This is a mix of high level and specific. For example, I have many carded figures. Listing each individual would be difficult. Items where I have smaller numbers I specifically name. Some items, like some of the restaurant promotional items, I grouped together. "X" and some number means Times that number. For example "12inch Figures X 12" means I have 12 of the 12" action figures. If the grouping has duplicates I will try and note that.
When I collected BITD I watched for variations. I will have multiples of many of the smaller, carded, Hasbro/Kenner figures. Some are true duplicates. The majority were to pick up the variant. Long saber, short saber, tranistion tray, .00/.01 etc card part number, vest color change, of course, the infamous Boba Fett glove variants, etc....

Star Wars Action Figures:
Power of the Force (POTF) Red card action figures X 77 (Some duplicates)
-Including 6 Collection 1 and 5 Collection 2
Power of the Force (POTF) Green card action figures X 42
-Collections 1 and 2
5 Language European card POTF X 17
2 Language Canadian card POTF X 14
Deluxe POTF Figures X 4
-5 Language European card Luke X 1
-5 Language European card Han Solo X 1
-Stormtrooper (US) X 2
Mail Away and Club Exclusive Figures:
-Ghost of Obi-Wan X3
-Han Solo as Stormtrooper - Kellogs Exclusive X 4
-Cantina Band Member - Fan Club Exclusive X 5
POTF Power F/X figures X 2
-Darth Vader X 1
-Obi-Wan X 1
POTF 3 Figure sets X 2
-Death Star Escape
-Cantina Showdown
Shadows of the Empire Figures X 9
Shadows of the Empire Figure Sets X 5
-Price Xizor vs Vader X 1
-Boba Fett vs IG-88 X 2
-5 Language European card Price Xizor vs Vader X 1
-5 Language European card Boba Fett vs IG-88 X 1
12" Figures X 12 (Including Boba Fett)
12" Luke Vs Wampa 2 figure set.
Classic Edition 4 Pack
Star Wars Bend Ems with card x 26 (Couple duplicates on different packaging)

Star Wars Toy, Sets, and Misc,
Light Sabers - 5 in total
-Luke's saber X2
-Vader's saber X 1
-5 Language European box Luke's saber X 1
-3 Language Canadian box Luke's saber X 1
C-3PO Figure Case
Standard Figure Case
Blastech E-11 Blaster
Heavy Blaster
Detention Block Rescue Play Set
Death Star escape Play Set
Empire Strikes Back Rebel Base Model Kit.
Applause Figure set.
ComTech Figure Reader.

Ships and vehicles.
X-Wing Fighter -- Red box POTF.
AT-ST Walker -- Red box POTF.
Tie Fighter -- Red Box POTF.
Speeder Bikes X 6
-With Leia figure -- Green Box
-With Luke figure -- Green Box
-Power Racing Speeder
-With Biker Scout Figure -- Red Box
-With Biker Scout Figure -- Red 3 Language Canadian Box
-With Biker Scout Figure -- Red 5 language European Box
Land Speeder -- Red Box
Shadows of the Empire
-Dash Rendar's Outrider
-Swoop bike X 2

PEZ Star Wars Box Set and 12 individual Star Wars characters (bagged or carded).

Topps Widevision Cards:
A New Hope -- Complete Set X 2
Chrome Cards X 7
Empire Strikes Back -- Complete Set X2
Chrome Cards X 3
Return Of the Jedi
-Uncut Sheets Complete Set X 1
-Unopened box (will contain a complete set plus other cards) X 1

Restaurant and Food:
Taco Bell
- Selection of toys, cups, and print media.
Pizza Hutt
- A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi Posters X 9
Kellogs Cereal -- Various Star Wars Promotional boxes. - unopened - X 5

Micro Machines
-Medium Play Sets X 9
-Large Play Set X 1
Ship and figure assortments:
-Carded X 10
-Small Assortment X 4
-Medium Assortment X 4 (Including 3 numbered limited sets)
-Large Assortment X 2

Star Wars Games, puzzles, media:
Program, Admission Pass, button from the July 1995 Star Wars Collector's Day held in the United Kingdom July 30th 1995
Sealed A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi Milton Bradly puzzles.
Trivial Pursuit -- Gold Box -- Sealed.
Jar Jar Binks Board Game
Various 90's Store Advertisements.
Various Store Employee buttons.
VHS releases the various movies.

Other Figures and Toys:
Batman -- Animated Series, Legends of Batman, others X 27
The Tick - Various sizes - 25 carded and 14 loose
Good sized box of "The Tick" figures in various sizes.
X-Men Pocket Comics Sets
Youngblood figures X 8
Spawn
Hercules
Total Justice
Star Trek
Earthworm Jim

Again, I want to sell as one lot at $2000. If a few people are interested in going in together to split it up amongst themselves I am more than happy to work with them to pull it together.
As you can imagine I am not wanting to ship so this would be a pickup only deal. I am located in Louisville, Kentucky. As a reference I am about 1.5 hours our of Cincinnati, around 2 out of Indianapolis. around 3 from Nashville.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Above are some key pictures that I already had available online so I could link to them. I have about 45 in total. If anyone would like to see them all let me know and I can zip them up and e-mail them to you.

Reaction score
Hiya Dak Reborn,

If, for some reason, you do end up piecing out parts of the collection now or at any time in the future, I'd be interested in the SW Topps cards as well as the "Batman: The Animated Series" figures (it does, of course, depend on which ones you have and if they're MOSC or not).

I'm in Lexington and journey to Shelbyville occasionally to visit a dear friend, but I never mind going over to Louisville even if it's just to visit the Great Escape.

Cheers!
Lady Macbeth

Reaction score
Hiya Dak Reborn,

If, for some reason, you do end up piecing out parts of the collection now or at any time in the future, I'd be interested in the SW Topps cards as well as the "Batman: The Animated Series" figures (it does, of course, depend on which ones you have and if they're MOSC or not).

I'm in Lexington and journey to Shelbyville occasionally to visit a dear friend, but I never mind going over to Louisville even if it's just to visit the Great Escape.

Cheers!
Lady Macbeth
Hey Lady Macbeth,

Appreciate the ask...but honestly I really want everything gone in one shot.
About 10 years ago it was larger. Like a LOT larger. I did not sell any of the SW stuff at the time. More or less I thinned out most all of the non-SW stuff. I also cleared out a lot of my excess classic console collection at the same time.
FF to today, I do some eBay for my current hobby by not a lot. I am not really wanting to get into the game of breaking it up personally.

..but, since you mentioned it, here is a poor quality pic of the Batman figures. :p

Reaction score
Updated the price.

I also put together a zip file of all the pictures for an interested party. If anyone would like to see them please let me know.

Reaction score
Dropped the price (Quite a bit).
Had some things come up that have taken my time so I have not done much other than let things sit in a back bedroom.
So, before I pack it all back up I figured I would put them out there again.

I have a couple other things I will throw in as well. I turned up about 30 Dark Horse Star Wars Comics from the mid 90's. All are perfect if not mint. I also have a stack of Star Wars Insiders from that same time.

Reaction score
A lot of this stuff has what most collectors consider to "superior sculpts" made later. That being said, I think you need to consider piecing this out, o talking to a dealer to see what they might give you for this bulk purchase. Good luck!

Reaction score
A lot of this stuff has what most collectors consider to "superior sculpts" made later. That being said, I think you need to consider piecing this out, o talking to a dealer to see what they might give you for this bulk purchase. Good luck!
I have been down the road of piecing out a large collection. I broke up a home game console collection about 10 years ago. I also moved on excess toys I had at the time. Honestly, I can not dedicate the effort to do it these days.
Now, if someone else feels inclined to squeeze the money out of it, assuming they do not just want it out right, then I would encourage them to take a look at it.
There is also the opportunity to keep what one may want and sell the rest. That is how I improve upon my current hobby/collection.

Reaction score
I tried to sell a more complete and modern collection a few months back. The fact is, no one buys giant lots anymore. Collectors only need certain pieces and non-collectors don't want to drop that kind of change to start collecting, especially for the type of collection you're offering. PotF2 just doesn't sell these days.

Reaction score
I tried to sell a more complete and modern collection a few months back. The fact is, no one buys giant lots anymore. Collectors only need certain pieces and non-collectors don't want to drop that kind of change to start collecting, especially for the type of collection you're offering. PotF2 just doesn't sell these days.
I would agree. Most of the stuff in the pics are what folks consider to be the "inferior" versions... If someone were to invest 2K into Star Wars toys at this point, they would probably put that into better product unfortuantely.

The buyer for a lot like this would likely do it in the hopes if selling some of it... And for items of this time period, that is a gamble to begin with.

Not too sound like a Debbie Downer, but if you don't part out, you should think about dropping the lot price pretty drastically if you want to get a buyer's attention.

sallah

Reaction score
I will say this. What's interesting is that in just about any forum where I have this listed I tend to get the same responses 'publicly'. That said, I have had a steady stream of people interested with whom I have tried to work a sale. The stopping point, for the most part, has been more of pure volume, actually having funds or resources for a trade, or the all important location location location. The balance being people and dealers completly low balling hoping I just need the money. Desire to have it, from my perspective, has not been lacking.

I understand this series may not be the capitol flavor of toys. At that, if anything my various collections have taught me over the years is that there is a place for everything and a person who likes it.
Take console collecting, for example. There are people who could care less for the kings of the hill. NES, Atari 2600, etc. I would barely look at a NES collection. Show me a 5200 collection, or some Commodore stuff. Yeah, you have my attention.
I have sold larger groups of more obscure items. I am sure, eventully, this will all move on to another home. Till then, I don't have to feed it so I'm good with it sitting where it is having only to 'put it out there'.

Take care!

Reaction score
Best of luck to you mate. If you find someone who wants an even bigger lot - let me know, I'd like to unload as well!

Reaction score
All,
Not wanting to make waves but I would like to pass along some feedback on a member.
Several weeks ago I was contacted by 1hansolo2 concerning the items in this thread.
http://forum.rebelscum.com/users/38982/
After swapping some PMs we had a phone conversation and came to an agreement on the sale.
The outstanding issue was pickup. A couple of dates were purposed and we agreed to touch base in a few days, around the 15th or 16th of June, once he could work out a time to drive in. He was leaving for a trip the next morning and was slated to be gone several days.
During that downtime I spent an evening breaking down a toy collection belonging to my sister that 1hansolo2 expressed interest in buying while here. Taking it out of storage, taking pictures etc. That information was collected and e-mailed so it was there upon return from his trip.
I was not contacted during the week 1hansolo2 returned from his trip nor was there a reply to the e-mail concerning the second collection.
I sent a touch base e-mail the 18th and the 21st and have not received a response. Since I am about 2 weeks past our initial time to finish up the deal I assume he has backed out.

I did have a second buyer in line but, as I learned today, I have now lost that opportunity. As the deal with 1hansolo2 stretched out my second in line has since purchased another collection with the resources he had set aside.

1hansolo2 and I did have a great conversation and I wish him no ill will. Personally I would be cautious of further deals.

Take care and happy collecting.