Lando's Customs: "Pharaoh" Landspeeder

Reaction score
Just finished my most recent project: a 1978 Landspeeder painted up in some ancient Egypt colors, alongside a Super7 ReAction Eddie (Powerslave) for full effect. Eddie himself isn't a custom, but is definitely the right fit for this vehicle.

I've never posted to the customizing forum before, so please let me know if this belongs in a different place.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Welcome! This is the correct place.
I like it. I'd like to see an arial view to see more detail.
It is perfect the way it is although I would be tempted to add more hiroglyphs and perhaps make the thrusters resemble canopic jars.

I was a Maiden fan when they debuted and there are still a handful of songs I like to rock out to, but the Eddie figures are fun purchases if they can be got for reasonable prices.

Reaction score
Welcome! This is the correct place.
I like it. I'd like to see an arial view to see more detail.
It is perfect the way it is although I would be tempted to add more hiroglyphs and perhaps make the thrusters resemble canopic jars.

I was a Maiden fan when they debuted and there are still a handful of songs I like to rock out to, but the Eddie figures are fun purchases if they can be got for reasonable prices.
Those ReAction figures are definitely pretty nice, and the non-variants are usually very easy to find for retail.

The extra hieroglyphics would be absolutely awesome, but I'm not sure I have the skill to do that without decals, and I'll admit I'm wary of making the design too busy. Here's a picture of the top (I haven't gotten my repro stickers for the controls yet), but there isn't much more to see:

Reaction score
It's a beautiful repaint and a very cool overall theme, and welcome, great to see a first post! Nice touch on the gold trimmed windshield too!

Reaction score
It's a beautiful repaint and a very cool overall theme, and welcome, great to see a first post! Nice touch on the gold trimmed windshield too!
The windshield was by far the biggest risk because they're so hard to find in that condition, but I'm glad you think it was worth it! I almost didn't do it but I figured it'd look too toy-ish otherwise.

Reaction score
No risk, no reward. ;):) Sometimes rolling the dice on an idea is well worth it. Like here with your result. It's like in No Country For Old Men when Javier Bardem's character makes the old dude in the gas station call the coin toss. You stood to win everything. Well done.