Lando series

GNT

Reaction score
Would love to see him back, not sure where or how but he was decent enough in the HS movie.

Reaction score
Based on all the rumors it actually seem as there will be some kind of Solo connected to media on Disney+ (whether it be Lando, Maul from that era, Solo himself etc). Personally I enjoyed Solo for what it was and have always thought it would have been better suited as a Disney+ launch title as opposed to theatrical release. I would welcome any Solo inspired spin-offs.

EDIT: something I would not like or watch - a Lando series based around the sequel era (post TROS). Just leave that era alone. Leave it...please.

Reaction score
I think one of the rumors was older Lando assisting Janna with finding her parents, whether or not the trail lead right back to him is any one's guess.
Though i think they'd be walking a very thin line of everyone being connected again amidst trying to forage something totally new.

Reaction score
I think one of the rumors was older Lando assisting Janna with finding her parents, whether or not the trail lead right back to him is any one's guess.
Though i think they'd be walking a very thin line of everyone being connected again amidst trying to forage something totally new.
I wouldn't be surprised given the lack of creativity the showbusiness have put forth these past 5+ years

Reaction score
I don't mind them doing a Lando show, but then need to choose what they want. It either need to be based on the younger Lando or the older one, but not both. IMO this wreaks of trying to appeal to OT fans knowing this may not do well on its own without the nod. I personally wasn't a fan of Glover as Lando, it just didn't click for me. That said i could possibly watch a series if there was more to it and about other characters too.

There is so much they could tell set in that underworld and wouldn't mind seeing that aspect, it just seems like they can't get too far from this era though. It would be different if it were about someone called Dash Rendar and does't ever have any contact with people we know, this way there's no issues with what was done before. For some it was bad enough the PT cause some inconsistencies, now we have to worry about it ten foldwith all the Disney series taking place all throughout different points in time very close to the OT era causing a very crowded Galaxy.

Reaction score
I can tell you that Jason would reprise his role if asked. Source: Jason is the brother in-law of one of my best friends.
Is that the guy who did the voice in the games or the live acton cut scenes? Has he ever done anything else?

I'm not feeling the excitement...

Reaction score
Is that the guy who did the voice in the games or the live acton cut scenes? Has he ever done anything else?

I'm not feeling the excitement...
Live Action. His likeness is what they use for the character and the action figure.

Reaction score
Okay. Still not jumping for joy that she guy would like a job though.
I'm confused with your reply. What does " that she guy would like a job" mean? Was that a typo or something? Sorry for the confusion on my part.

Reaction score
I'm confused with your reply. What does " that she guy would like a job" mean? Was that a typo or something? Sorry for the confusion on my part.
“she” should be “the”.

I’m not a great typist though this is s a faulty keyboard on my laptop but I can’t for the life of me figure out why it is doing it - sometimes okay, d SF one times getting random letters.

Reaction score
Based on all the rumors it actually seem as there will be some kind of Solo connected to media on Disney+ (whether it be Lando, Maul from that era, Solo himself etc). Personally I enjoyed Solo for what it was and have always thought it would have been better suited as a Disney+ launch title as opposed to theatrical release. I would welcome any Solo inspired spin-offs.

EDIT: something I would not like or watch - a Lando series based around the sequel era (post TROS). Just leave that era alone. Leave it...please.
I thought there was a rumor about Kira, but I can't remember if that was a real rumor or a fan one.

Reaction score
“she” should be “the”.

I’m not a great typist though this is s a faulty keyboard on my laptop but I can’t for the life of me figure out why it is doing it - sometimes okay, d SF one times getting random letters.
Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Reaction score
A Lando series doesn't excite me. I'm not really interested in what he was doing outside the movies he was in.

Maybe another series based on new characters in the height of the Empire.

Maybe a series based on a member of the ISB from Alderaan. How he/she has had their fill of the Empire after the Death Star destroyed his home, while his family were still on planet.

A series with one episode stories from different characters from around the galaxy.

Reaction score
Of all the Star Wars characters who could get a show I definitely wouldn't choose Lando. Donald Glover does a decent Lando but Glover gives off a weird creepy vibe and I've never liked the guy. That said, Billy Dee Williams gave off a major creep vibe in ESB haha but in a different way.

Reaction score
F*#k bots. Yey its like Disney is revisiting all those films they made in the 50s/60s that they NEVER want you to see.

Reaction score
Of all the Star Wars characters who could get a show I definitely wouldn't choose Lando. Donald Glover does a decent Lando but Glover gives off a weird creepy vibe and I've never liked the guy. That said, Billy Dee Williams gave off a major creep vibe in ESB haha but in a different way.
I've never really understood the appeal of the character in the first place.

Reaction score
I'd rather see a Kyle Katarn series. I don't need to see more Lando.
Me too.

The more I hear, the more I fear that Disney didn't learn their lesson from the disaster that was 'Solo'. Nor have they been paying attention to the good reception to 'The Mandalorian' that they got.

New characters in a familiar universe Disney...it's not that feckin hard to understand.

Reaction score
Not really that interested in this one, while certainly chock full of plot potential with the underworld crime syndicate etc. to possibly see a different side of Star Wars. It likely will go down a very different path though.

Reaction score
Hmn. I rather would have wanted a Solo series. Really loved the movie. :/
I think this might be a way to bring some of those characters back without using the Solo designation that is viewed as a failure.

We still don't know the whole back story on what happened with Solo and Lando in regards to Lando's feigned animosity toward Han when they meet again on Cloud City (unless it was just the way he won the Falcon)...

Reaction score
I read somewhere this is supposed to be an animated series. Is that right??? Seems kind of odd, if true.

pod

Reaction score
I think this might be a way to bring some of those characters back without using the Solo designation that is viewed as a failure.

We still don't know the whole back story on what happened with Solo and Lando in regards to Lando's feigned animosity toward Han when they meet again on Cloud City (unless it was just the way he won the Falcon)...
I think (hope) you're right. I disliked Solo. It's plot was completely forgettable, and merely a way to connect the dots of every single event in his past that was mentioned in the OT.

But there is a strong story there that they were saving for the sequel - the events with Jabba that lead to him sitting in the Cantina that fateful day with a bounty on his head. Events that hopefully include Lando and Fett.

Reaction score
I think (hope) you're right. I disliked Solo. It's plot was completely forgettable, and merely a way to connect the dots of every single event in his past that was mentioned in the OT.

But there is a strong story there that they were saving for the sequel - the events with Jabba that lead to him sitting in the Cantina that fateful day with a bounty on his head. Events that hopefully include Lando and Fett.
It's kind of amazing that they didn't include that scene too, in Solo. :LOL:

Reaction score
I'd rather have had a Han Solo show. Went into that movie expecting it to be a mess and went out loving Alden's portrayal of Han and his chemistry with Chewbacca. I feel bad about all the flack he received and how these gossip, clickbait sites forced some narrative about him being a terrible actor during the production of the movie. I thought he was fantastic in the movie and I saw that movie he did with the Coen brothers and he stole the show in that movie easily. A feel like a weekly adventures of Han Solo and Chewbacca show would just be a really pleasant, light watch.

Reaction score
Not enough info on this one yet. My least anticipated — mainly due to Solo being such a bust. All of the actors were solid, just a clunky misfire of a script that nobody could save. Just a mess.

Reaction score
Honestly my prediction is...I'm thinking this...basically...is...the Solo show. It's just role reversal. The lead is now Lando and Han may play what Lando did in Solo. Because for my money, I think it unlikely that Alden won't show up at some point. Who knows, maybe he'll even get Lando involved in a job he's doing for his new boss Jabba that goes a bit awry and that's why Lando says "You've got a lot of guts coming here after what you pulled." I also think a good prediction is, since Disney and Lucas both seem to feel they have to show every throw-away reference from the OT, it's a good bet we'll see Lando's "maneuver" at the Battle of Tanaab. If that doesn't fit into the timeframe, I'm so confident in this happening I'm betting they'll retcon to make it fit. It was clear they intended a sequel for Solo, but due to it underperforming so drastically, that was shelved. I don't think it was scrapped, simply evolved into this. I mean I'd be outright shocked if it's not Glover. I'd be outright surprised if it's not directly post Solo. I'd be downright stunned if it's Billy Dee and Jannah's implied adventures post TROS.

Now the only other idea I have is a sort of Young Indiana Jones Chronicles styled story with old Billy Dee opening and narrating each episode with this week on the "Calrissian Chronicles" and it jumping all around the timeline of his life and adventures. Han could come in and out of some of it, as could Lobot, Qi'ra, and others. Could wrap-up that Crimson Dawn Maul thing. Could even canonize Dash Rendar, Xizor, Talon Karrde, and other smuggler/gangster like Legends roles. I'd actually really enjoy this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If this ends up being a continuation of Solo, which I am ok with, but the one thing I don’t want to see is Lando in Jabba’s palace since that destroys the “disguise” in ROTJ