Lando Calrissian - Skiff Guard #VC144 Walmart Exclusive

Reaction score
Right on. Shutzie is a welcome interlude of entertainment. Waggy is obsessed with dragging this place down to his personal quagmire.

Lando's missing blaster is strange but in the end I am not bothered by it.
Another one obsessed with me. And all I said was not to take toxic fans seriously.

Reaction score
Action figures of Weequays, niktos, baradas and the klaatu aliens they never even used those blasters. Neither did Lando too. Yeah he had one in his holster but he gave the blaster to Han which Han used.

But who cares anyway

Reaction score
DID YOU EVEN SEE ANY OF THOSE JABBA GOONS USE THOSE BLASTERS IN RETURN OF THE JEDI? NO.
DO YOU SEE THE EMPTY HOLSTER ON THE FIGURE? YES!

How about you shut the **** up and stop trying to tell people how to feel about **** missing from their figures? You don't care about an oddly empty holster on a figure? Good for you. Shut up and go the **** away.

The "toxic" fans are YOU guys. Not me
Kid, 98% of what you post is needlessly aggressive lashing out. You might want to re-read your posts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Another one obsessed with me. And all I said was not to take toxic fans seriously.
I think you are becoming the very thing you want to stamp out. You do realize there are toxic fans on both sides? The more you pip about it and use the word "toxic" the more toxic you yourself are becoming. It's worn out. The term is worn out. There are idiots in life, just don't be one. Everybody else just has an opinion. Know the difference!

Reaction score
which one is the sandstorm version?
Chamberlain, is it just a glare in the flash(or something similar that effect), or do I see a blaster near the bottom right corner of the bubble in the pic where the 2 carded figures are side by side?

Reaction score
I think you are becoming the very thing you want to stamp out. You do realize there are toxic fans on both sides? The more you pip about it and use the word "toxic" the more toxic you yourself are becoming. It's worn out. The term is worn out. There are idiots in life, just don't be one. Everybody else just has an opinion. Know the difference!
What have I said or done that is toxic? And how does that compare to racism, sexism and mental health assaults as well as an unhealthy hatred of any/everything connected with SW?

Your logic is beyond flawed.

Reaction score
Chamberlain, is it just a glare in the flash(or something similar that effect), or do I see a blaster near the bottom right corner of the bubble in the pic where the 2 carded figures are side by side?
The "sandstorm" version has a sticker on the bubble that says first appearance (or deleted scene) or something like that.

Reaction score
What have I said or done that is toxic? And how does that compare to racism, sexism and mental health assaults as well as an unhealthy hatred of any/everything connected with SW?

Your logic is beyond flawed.
If you think that those 3 things are the only ways to be toxic in life, then you are beyond flawed.

Reaction score
If you think that those 3 things are the only ways to be toxic in life, then you are beyond flawed.
The flaw is drawing a false equivalence. But I suppose you knew that. If not, don’t Thank me. This isn’t about me.

“Some things are bigger than two people”. Luke.

Reaction score
While the lack of a gun is ANNOYING, I guess I am a sucker for the vintage cardback and do like having a separate bubble for the helmet. That said, I was hoping the missing gun was an error and corrected in production.

Its weird how this ebay seller has this version with gun. Last minute Hasbro change?

Link to show those that may be unaware:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-...626533?hash=item5b63194d65:g:FlQAAOSwejNcritn

Last edited:
Reaction score
My Walmart had like almost two dozen of this figure tonight,lol Not much else, cept the Poe and Luke X-Wing pilots peg warm all over every Walmart I go to. I did also find two Rey(ROS) figures amongst all the damn Lando's.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glad to hear some collectors are finding this Lando Skiff TVC figure at stores. Excellent figure & outfit; this is definitely my favorite Lando costume from the OT.

I've never seen this @ Wally World, and don't want to pay online prices. I will get the figure if I can find this, especially given that it's a huge improvement over the POTF2 version (1997) - which is the only other 3.75" version I have.

Reaction score
Glad to hear some collectors are finding this Lando Skiff TVC figure at stores. Excellent figure & outfit; this is definitely my favorite Lando costume from the OT.

I've never seen this @ Wally World, and don't want to pay online prices. I will get the figure if I can find this, especially given that it's a huge improvement over the POTF2 version (1997) - which is the only other 3.75" version I have.
Holy cow, it's everywhere! I'm impressed I've seen him in every Wal-Mart, hope everyone who wants him is gobbling him up in spades.

Reaction score
This is the only figure I have seen multiple of in a store. I did not leave any behind.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, Etain; having a couple of the Sandstorm versions (and convinced the outfit colors are more accurate), I was never intending to buy this one. The free store pick up and low figure price, though... then I remembered one of my WMs had a couple of these on the pegs. I scanned one and it still showed regular price, but I brought the website link up to service, and after approval, I was able to bring it home for the website price!

Reaction score
Finally got this great TVC Lando in Skiff guard outfit @ a Wally world I rarely go to. This is the first time I've seen this @ retail.

Excellent figure/outfit, with a superb sculpt. Really digging the Vintage cardback even more than some of the other TVC figures - given that I remember getting this figure back in '83, with a obviously similar card - well-done.

Reaction score
If you want a more screen-accurate vibro-ax for this figure, get the one from the 2015 Saga Legends version. It's not painted, but the details are spot-on.

Reaction score
Brock Starsher from the Skiff Guard pack has a blaster in addition to his staff, but no holster to store it. Lando now has a blaster, problem solved!

Reaction score
Brock Starsher from the Skiff Guard pack has a blaster in addition to his staff, but no holster to store it. Lando now has a blaster, problem solved!
Hasbro pointed that out in a Q&A apparently and it's why he was included with a blaster - but I think Brock already had a blaster in his first Black Series 3.75" release, so my guess is Hasbro just couldn't admit they screwed up. No Black Series figure would ever suffer such a fate.

Reaction score
Hasbro pointed that out in a Q&A apparently and it's why he was included with a blaster - but I think Brock already had a blaster in his first Black Series 3.75" release, so my guess is Hasbro just couldn't admit they screwed up. No Black Series figure would ever suffer such a fate.
You are correct. Brock does come with a palace blaster. And it's molded in the same color as his staff.

Reaction score
I know this figure is old news at this point, but I finally got around to getting one since the only new figure I found was the Mando wave Clone repack.

The missing blaster is an annoying oversight, but I'll just give him Jedi Luke's when that figure comes out. What annoys me, though, is how weirdly long his neck peg is, it goes so far into the head that it might as well be a swivel.

Last edited: