Lando Calrissian - Skiff Guard #VC144 Walmart Exclusive

Reaction score
Me. Looking forward to it. I like that they re-tooled the legs to make the figure the right height.

Reaction score
Me. Looking forward to it. I like that they re-tooled the legs to make the figure the right height.
That makes it a must buy for me. I passed on the sandstorm figure because I didn't like how short he was. Now it looks like my OTC Lando figures will finally be getting replaced. I am down for at least 3-4, so hopefully they aren't too damned difficult to find.

Last edited:

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
So this version is taller than the Sandstorm version? I have 2 of that one, and I'm ok with it so I'll probably pass.

Reaction score
I’ll get him as it looks like they fixed him. Might get multiples for customs...wait...Wal-Mart exclusive? Guess none of us will be getting him.

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be making a stop at every walmart near for weeks until locating him, ugh.

Reaction score
Let's hope we don't have a repeat of the Mimban Stormtrooper though. Only available intermittently online. Actually, it did stay in stock when they were charging $19.99, but as soon as it went to $12.99 it sold out very quickly only to come back in stock every so often and only for a short time before selling out again.

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
It looks like this Lando doesn't come with the pistol even though he has the holster. I can't see it in the loose on carded pictures that are being posted. If that's the case, that's an incredibly lame cost cutting measure on Hasbro or Walmart's part.

Reaction score
Considering the bad track record Walmart had with the Island Rey(which there was never an answer as to why Walmart dropped it and the debacle with the Mimban Stormtrooper) Skiff Guard Lando might be another casualty of Walmart’s bad distribution. Walmart better get their act together. They don’t seem to learn from their mistakes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Considering the bad track record Walmart had with the Island Rey(which there was never an answer as to why Walmart dropped it and the debacle with the Mimban Stormtrooper) Skiff Guard Lando might be another casualty of Walmart’s bad distribution. Walmart better get their act together. They don’t seem to learn from their mistakes.
This is what has me so worried about the Jabba playset.

Reaction score
It looks like this Lando doesn't come with the pistol even though he has the holster. I can't see it in the loose on carded pictures that are being posted. If that's the case, that's an incredibly lame cost cutting measure on Hasbro or Walmart's part.
I'd be surprised if he comes without the pistol. Might have been lost during transport on this prototype.

Reaction score
This should be regular wave release. Any exclusives should be from ST characters (like praetorian guard) to actually bring interest and not clog pegs with stuff people are sick of. Craig Luke would an exception to this of course

Reaction score
Reaction score
I missed it by like 10 mins. So annoyed. I checked their site this morning but they name things in completely unsearchable ways

Reaction score
I missed it too...dr appt...lol but not too annoyed as I was considering passing on it as it is basically a repack w/ less accessories, but then I do need a Lando/skiff for a Beckett/skiff custom. the perfect one was the one from target ultra battle pack several years ago where Lando's skin tone was way to pale, but I sold that in a lot years ago.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There may be some more of those Lando’s available if people sell their old versions once the new one hits

Reaction score
The "new" upcoming Skiff guard Lando figure looks the same as the previous Blu ray deleted sand storm scene figure but I think the belt looks different this time maybe.

The belt is curved upwards on his left side this time.

I think the previous skiff guard Lando figure's belt was normal and not curved up

Reaction score
The "new" upcoming Skiff guard Lando figure looks the same as the previous Blu ray deleted sand storm scene figure but I think the belt looks different this time maybe.

The belt is curved upwards on his left side this time.

I think the previous skiff guard Lando figure's belt was normal and not curved up
He will also be taller, as confirmed by several sites at the event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I missed this too. Feels bad. :(

Hopefully there’ll be more opportunities to get one - maybe in store too?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I missed this too. Feels bad. :(

Hopefully there’ll be more opportunities to get one - maybe in store too?
If Ponda Baba tells us anything, then yes he will be. You may not be the first to buy him, nor ven the 1001st. But eventually those lost cases will show up and he's sitewarm Walmart.com.

Since I already have two version before this, I care not whether I get it. I don't really need that extra centimeter in height.

Reaction score
I actually didn't know Sandstorm Lando could be converted into the skiff disguise Lando when it was released, so I passed on it stupidly. :p

Right now I just have the Original Trilogy version, which isn't too bad.

Reaction score
How the hell did you not know the previous blu ray deleted sandstorm Lando figure was Skiff guard disguise Lando? Either youre trolling and messing with us or something.

Everyone knew it was the new skiff guard disguise Lando in the first place.

I actually didn't know Sandstorm Lando could be converted into the skiff disguise Lando when it was released, so I passed on it stupidly. :p

Right now I just have the Original Trilogy version, which isn't too bad.

Reaction score
The "blu ray deleted scene" figures of Return of the Jedi are still the best

Colonel Cracken where he joined Lando in the falcon

Jedi Knight Luke which came with a really tiny wrench to work on his new lightsaber

skiff guard Lando

Jabba's slave outfit Leia with the wraparound cloak thing and goggles

also the mon calamari A wing pilot figure

Reaction score
How the hell did you not know the previous blu ray deleted sandstorm Lando figure was Skiff guard disguise Lando? Either youre trolling and messing with us or something.

As I said,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score

Because he was wearing a big ugly tarp and goggles in the box - plus I didn't examine him that much.

I'm glad I passed though since the new one looks better.