Lando Calrissian & Kessel Guard 2pack

Reaction score
I just saw Solo, and now have a much greater appreciation for the Kessel Guards; if this set ever goes on sale, I'll pick up another one so I can have 2 guards.

Reaction score
I just saw Solo, and now have a much greater appreciation for the Kessel Guards; if this set ever goes on sale, I'll pick up another one so I can have 2 guards.
Yeah the Kessel guard definitely is more appealing after the movie. I have my fingers crossed (probably futile) that they release the Kessel tech's some day. Those sort of Cloud Car Pilot Yellow guys.

Reaction score
Picked up another of these sets @ Burlington Coat Factory for $2.99 (marked down from $4.99). Excellent price for this great set. I only got this for the Kessel Guard & the Laser cannon; really digging the look of both this character & the weapon - fantastic.

They definitely have an old-skool, Vintage Kenner SW "vibe'. Makes sense, since these are 5 POA figures & the Solo film was set only about 10 years prior to ANH.

Reaction score
I almost did the same, but then put it back because I just cannot stomach getting another poser Lando.
Secondly, it's just too difficult trying to customize these figures.

Reaction score
I almost did the same, but then put it back because I just cannot stomach getting another poser Lando.
I agree that the Lando isn't impressive at all, but I only got another of these sets for the great Kessel guard. I.e., even discounting the Lando I feel that $3 for an additional Kessel guard w/Laser cannon was a steal - great price, for an excellent figure & weapon set.