Lak Sivrak Mini Bust - Web Exclusive

Reaction score
Got mine ordered! Great price after discounts and awards!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up for me Julian. My problem was I was trying to spot him on a YouTube clip of the Cantina sequence (Sp Ed). When I popped in my non-SE IV disk, there he is, clear as day, right after Luke tugs on Wuher's shirt and then looks over his left shoulder.
I think I may put in a preorder tomorrow. :)
You're welcome, Ben. I remembered Lak Sivrak (wolfman) because I really never cared for the Ketwol character they replaced him with, although I had them both when I collected action figures. He was also a Rick Baker's creation, a mask he had previously created in 1973 :)

Here is the recast of the original mask used for the film by Rick Baker himself

1603905457390.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Easily ordered. Used my $15 PGM code but customs & UPS will sting me anyway.

Personally, love these background characters and if you’ve read the “Tales from...” or the “From a Certain Point of View” books, quite a few of these characters get their own stories outside the brief glimpse on film.

Reaction score
They later thought he looked like the Wolfman horror character seen in a million other films , and felt like it pulled you out of the Star Wars universe while watching the film.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Order placed , of course ! I'm sure theres plenty of other aliens / monsters they could do for this new Halloween tradition besides the ones seen in the cantina scene !
C'mon Ephant Mon !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I can’t for the life of me find the email with the coupon codes from this year‘s PGM. Can anybody please tell me what the title of their email is and maybe I can find mine that way?

Reaction score
I can’t for the life of me find the email with the coupon codes from this year‘s PGM. Can anybody please tell me what the title of their email is and maybe I can find mine that way?

Just click the membership link at the top of the main page and it will show you the codes for your particular level. I'm a Gold member, so I have a "Gold Membership" link in my top link bar area.

Reaction score
Preorder placed for Lak. Really surprised how the shipping cost has come down. It used to be around $22 to ship a bust across the country. Now they're charging me $7.81!
Shipping has now gone down quite a bit, indeed, which is a plus. Just like you, Ben, that's how much I paid for mine. :)
* I also like the double boxing they are now doing, as it greatly protects the presentation box.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Shipping has now gone down quite a bit, indeed, which is a plus. Just like you, Ben, that's how much I paid for mine. :)
Not just that, but Diamond Select isn't charging sales tax (at least in my state) the way that 3D Systems did. I was paying $130+ for a regular mini-bust pretty often with them, but with Diamond, $92 seems to be pretty common.

Reaction score
I just got mine ordered. Nothing will ever be better than the OT. In less than a week this thread has got over 1000 views and over 60 posts. Comes to show the OT sparks the most interest, yet it gets the least GG product made.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just click the membership link at the top of the main page and it will show you the codes for your particular level. I'm a Gold member, so I have a "Gold Membership" link in my top link bar area.
Thanks, I appreciate the help!!!