Lak Sivrak Mini Bust - Web Exclusive

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It's Halloween, and it's time for a sneak peek at the newest GentleGiantLtd.com web exclusive! One of the more horrific patrons of the Mos Eisley Cantina, this Shistavanen is making his debut in the Star Wars 1/6 Scale Mini-Bust line. The first in an annual series of Halloween releases, he ships in early 2021!

Pre-orders open for Premier Guild members Wednesday, October 28, at 9 AM PST/12 PM EST!1603827968492.png

Reaction score
Excellent surprise ! Great job GG/DST ! And it's just the first of an annual Halloween bust ! Very cool idea !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It’s the start of a Halloween tradition! The first in an annual series of Halloween releases, the Lak Sivrak 1/6 scale Web Exclusive mini-bust depicts the Shistavanen who first appeared in Star Wars: A New Hope, and became a fan-favorite due to his lycanthropian appearance. Measuring approximately 7 inches, tall, this resin bust is a limited edition, and will ship in a full-color box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Nice, a character no longer considered canon gets some much-deserved attention. It's a pretty safe bet Labria and Elis Helrot will be the next two Halloween releases

Reaction score
Great and lovely surprise! Good news to see new cantina Aliens added to the collection.
My pending favourite characters are Labria and Ohwun de Maal and also dr Evazan after the addition of Ponda Baba.
Labria because of his demon appearance could be a nice candidate for the next Halloween!

Reaction score
Great announcement and of course, a DEFINITE BUY for me. Could do without the blaster, but hey, an OT Cantina character is always welcome in my collection. I'm all in for this one. Hopefully the details and paint application are as sharp as in the pictures. (y)(y)(y)(y)

1603837101930.png

1603837156054.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
This shall be extremely obtained by myself!!! I wanted to point out though that "Space Wolfman" needs his laser pistol otherwise he is just "Wolfman". In fact, I actually would be ok (for this one) if he had a drink in hand as again, he is space wolfman and it was silly to think the wolfman would be hanging out in a space bar having a drink! You had to be there... :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Like everyone else, I’m totally shocked and surprised about this one! Great bust and great idea about the Halloween release... except that means we’ll have to wait another year before we get some great characters. I’d rather not have to wait another year to get Labria, Elis Helrot or Nabrun Leids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Wow what an interesting and out-of-the-blue choice, I am pleasantly surprised! I always really digged this character all the way back to the early POTF2 figure release even though a dated sculpt now. With all these bust patrons having blasters in hand its a wonder the cantina has any paying customers left lol!

Will this be available for general order? I had no immediate desire to rejoin guild.....as yet

Reaction score
This guy doesn't exactly rack up screen time in the Cantina sequence does he?
I'd much rather have an alien who isn't a "blink and you miss him". I might get this if there's a good deal down the road.

Reaction score
Just ordered. Compared to 5 or 6 years ago, it's nice how easy and reliable it's become to place pre-orders if you stay on top of things and are there at the right time. Also after a $10 reward coupon, he was $82.47 shipped... not bad at all.

Reaction score
This guy doesn't exactly rack up screen time in the Cantina sequence does he?
I'd much rather have an alien who isn't a "blink and you miss him". I might get this if there's a good deal down the road.
Very little screen time which was digitally replaced with Ketwol in 1997 for the Special Edition. Personally, I still want him. OT character releases these days that are not the usual Vader or Luke, are like finding a needle in a haystack. :)

Pre-order placed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow what an interesting and out-of-the-blue choice, I am pleasantly surprised! I always really digged this character all the way back to the early POTF2 figure release even though a dated sculpt now. With all these bust patrons having blasters in hand its a wonder the cantina has any paying customers left lol!

Will this be available for general order? I had no immediate desire to rejoin guild.....as yet
Should be available to everyone tomorrow.

Reaction score
I just hope they release more than one Cantina mini bust every year (if that's the Halloween idea), otherwise it will take around 25 years to get it done. Some of us won't even be around to see them all. Just based on the Hasbro figures I had when I collected action figures, these are the ones they would need to make, and I'm probably missing some :) :

1 - Bom Vimdin

2 - BoShek

3 - Dannik Jerriko

4 - Dice Ibegon

5 - Djas Puhr

6 - Dr. Evazan

7 - Elis Helrot

8 - Ellorrs Madak

9 - Feltipern Trevagg

10 - Hem Dazon

11 - Hrchek Kal Fas

12 - Ketwol

13 - Kitik Keed'kak

14 - Labria

15 - Leesub Sirln

16 - M'iiyoom Onith

17- Mosep Binneed

18 - Myo

19 - Nabrun Leids

20 - Pons Limbic

21- Red Snaggletooth

22 - Takeel

23 - Trinto Duaba

Reaction score
Very little screen time which was digitally replaced with Ketwol in 1997 for the Special Edition. Personally, I still want him. OT character releases these days that are not the usual Vader or Luke, are like finding a needle in a haystack. :)

Pre-order placed.
Thanks for clearing that up for me Julian. My problem was I was trying to spot him on a YouTube clip of the Cantina sequence (Sp Ed). When I popped in my non-SE IV disk, there he is, clear as day, right after Luke tugs on Wuher's shirt and then looks over his left shoulder.
I think I may put in a preorder tomorrow. :)